[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that /pol/ is an Islamic board and all of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 960x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 960x891
Daily reminder that /pol/ is an Islamic board and all of the values and things that this board wants resonate with Islamic values and what Muslims want in the world. /pol/ is in denial as of now but you will soon all realize that what you've been wanting so has been in front of you this entire time. Islam is the only way the white race can survive.
>>
File: whut.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>69754036

>giving up bacon so that one day i might get blown up while going to work

yeah nah
>>
>>69754036
If only our Western brothers understood that Muhammad (PBUH) was NOT a lying, rapist, degenerate, filthy mongrel we could finally unite the world under the peaceful, one true religion. they do not understand the prophet's actions needed to be understood in CONTEXT and that all other texts are corrupted.

as-salaam-alaykum from australia brother
>>
File: 1451172486952.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451172486952.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>
why are the UK and europe such cucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35bbBBwQHQ
>>
>>69754036
But I love dogs
>>
>Islam takes over
>/pol/ assimilates quickly
>enjoys their new pork free life
>all the SJW liberals are murdered by Muslims and /pol/
>all post ends in insha'allah
Who the fuck would we have to complain about?
>>
>>69754036
war crime immorality lies infidelity and apathy are all part of islam
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-14-14-07.png (422 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-14-14-07.png
422 KB, 800x480
Have you made your MuslimFace.com profile yet anon?
>>
>>69754036
i agree /pol/ is an islamic board and if you disagree you are a jew and a degenerate of massive kufr

takbir
>>
>>69756044
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
File: texas europe savior.png (93 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
texas europe savior.png
93 KB, 1224x1137
>>69754036
>Daily reminder that /pol/ is a Texan board and all of the values and things that this board wants resonate with Texan values and what Texans want in the world. /pol/ is in denial as of now but you will soon all realize that what you've been wanting so has been in front of you this entire time. Texas is the only way the white race can survive.

FTFY
>>
>>69756291
kek good one but we all know texas is the most degenerate state
>>
>>69756619
Fuck you mudslime.
Don't mess with Texas, or you'll have a real war on your hands, not one like the pussies that make up the rest of the US wage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.