[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Can Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton? Should we trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 446x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 446x330
/pol/
Can Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton?
Should we trust the polls?
>>
Hillary beats Trump in all scenarios except one.

If Trump, in one of their debates, gets the opportunity at the PRECISELY right time to say "Hillary, you're fired" he will win in a landslide. But it needs to be fucking perfect, a media and meme moment from the gods themselves.
>>
>>69753178
He's escaped, side-stepped and maneuvered out and BEAT every single person that attacked him.

With Hillary's lies, cheats, scandals and history....the plethora of skeletons in her closet.

The televised rape will be unprecedented.
>>
>>69753178
You think Chris Mathews made Trump look bad?

Hillary will shlong him, and I hate to say that
>>
Trump literally cannot win its impossible

Trump can't win:

>the woman vote
>the black vote
>the hispanic vote
>the mudslime vote
>the gay vote
>the youth vote
>the progressive vote
>the simple majority of his own party, many of whom despise him

THERE WILL BE NO WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
If Trump lose I'm killing myself
Expect the video

It will be more that a year of useful memes
>>
>>69753178
>Can Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton?
I think so, he's far smarter than her.

>Should we trust the polls?
No, polls are just propaganda 99% of the time.
If you look at the actual results rather than summaries and look at the methodology you find that the companies ask a set of 100 people from their ready picked list.
You can get a polling organisation to get you whatever result you want them to.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 390x377
Ok
Trump just fucked up the women vote and probably his whole campaign

How can he recover from this?
>>
>>69753178
Nope.

Doesn't even stand the slightest chance in hell. A primary is a popularity contest. In a general, he'd have to try to demonstrate actual leadership and political skills. He has none of either.

That's why the RNC won't let him get the nomination, no matter how much bullying his retarded ass does on twitter.

Which is a shame, because watching Clinton destroy him would be fun.
>>
>>69753402
>>69753404
That's a wrap, OP.
>>
>>69753879

This whole election had been one big test of the art of the deal. It looks bad right now, but it looked bad from the day he announced his candidacy.

This is probably the most critical moment yet, but things can definitely still fall into place.
>>
File: 1457578035730.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457578035730.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>69753674
He doesn't need to "win" any of those - he just needs to take portions of each And he already has.

>the wall just 10 feet higher
>>
>>69753674
>minorities
He'll be ok.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.