[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the world full of anti-Semites? And why do you people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: anti-semitism.png (137 KB, 603x738) Image search: [Google]
anti-semitism.png
137 KB, 603x738
Why is the world full of anti-Semites?

And why do you people continue to use the Jewish people as a scapegoat for both your country's and your own problems?
>>
Maybe the Jews aren't doing anything wrong, but their tribal, nepotistic mindset and different values made them stand out in a big way in the pre-modern world.
>>
>>69752801
Why do you kikes have a fetish for enslaving humans?
>>
File: 1449879175058.png (93 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
1449879175058.png
93 KB, 504x360
>>69752801
Because they know how to get money.
Then poorfags everywhere start the hating.

Everytime.

It doesn't help that goys turn into cockroaches at night.
>>
It's in the media, it's in our fairy tales, it was even supported by the Catholic church until the 60s. It's also a lot deeper than just deh j00z, virtually anyone with a large nose or darker eyes is met with suspicion whether they're Ashkenazi Jewish or Italian Catholics, the difference is the latter don't have the connections to make up for it, they're just fucked and even have white privilege slapped onto them.

BTW, you are a useful idiot if you're falling for the Jewish scapegoat thing. Jews have always been the useful idiots, either when people blame hateful Marxism on Marx instead of Engels or when people blamed the stock market manipulation on the Rothschild family instead of Warhole and the Whigs. Basically, it's just easy to keep a Jew around, either abusing the natural human opportunism or abusing his need to prove the selfish Jew stereotype wrong and then blame him when things go south.

Tldr antisemitism is a blue pill pretending to be a red pill.
>>
File: kicked-out.jpg (65 KB, 798x530) Image search: [Google]
kicked-out.jpg
65 KB, 798x530
Jews aint been doin nuffin wrong
Dey jus some good boys
Dey goin to the synagogue every friday and saturday
Tryna get dey life back on track
>>
File: 1455321793397.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
1455321793397.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>69753265
nope fuck you kike
>>
>>69752801

ABSOLUTE COINCIDENCE

GOYS ARE MEAN

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>69752801
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
Why you call yoself a Nigga?
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
'cuz I'm a motherfuckin' NIGGA
>>
>>69752960
Jews need nepotism to make up for the instant distrust they get, the real victims of antisemitism are people who aren't Jews so no nepotism or connections but share almost every other characteristic.

You can't blame Jews for nepotism when antisemitism is rapidly becoming acceptable again under the guise of white male privilege. I suspect when that happens the regressive left with implode, because after that point you'll no longer be able to deny that they're authoritarian left wing fascists just like the reality of Hitler.

Actually... Ignore me, keep promoting antisemitism, but please do so via regressive left terminology like privilege.

>>69753452
I am an Italian Roman Catholic with paternal German ancestry. I'm just sick of the automatic distrust and the scepticism whenever I'm even slightly charitable. That's really the worse, the back hand you get when you're trying to be nice.

I've always been against antisemitism, but now I think I truly understand it.
>>
File: Jew Ritual Murder.png (731 KB, 1664x5472) Image search: [Google]
Jew Ritual Murder.png
731 KB, 1664x5472
>>
>>69752801
perhaps it's the Jews punishment. Jesus prophesied that the temple in Jerusalem would be destroyed and it happened shortly after He ascended. The Romans came in and killed the Jews in what some consider "the end of the Old Covenant" Mabel the punishment is still going. In Revelations, Jesus says those who call themselves Jews are "the synagogue of Satan"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.