[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_50.png (210 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_50.png
210 KB, 301x300
What causes a dude to make himself want to look like this? I've never heard of a tranny before that were convinced they actually became the other gender.

twitch tv/viannavolexa
>>
>>69751739
im not even gonna bother watching the degenerate shit
>>
>>69752031
>im not even gonna bother watching the degenerate shit
You don't have to.

From an evolutionary point of view, it completely makes sense if some percentile of the population go nuts like this. Occasionally such a mutation might proof to be of some value. Who knows?

What's more disturbing is the need to broadcast everything and anything these days...

We should have stopped at telegraphy or something. This super- and inter- and uber-connected world is just nuts.
>>
psure this is a cis woman
>>
>>69752552
it's not

twitch tv/staysafetv/v/57321263
>>
>>69752552
>cis
Don't do that, not even ironically. Just say regular for fuck's sake.
>>
>>69752784
>twitch tv/staysafetv/v/57321263

Damn, i really don't care if trans people do what they want but watching her live, she comes off as a cunt and a boring person with shit skills.

fuck this particular individual

what part does she start speaking?
>>
>>69751739
They're getting too fuckable, dammit
>>
>>69753011
>>69752784
my bad the titles are wrong, its about 10 minutes into this vod
twitch tv/staysafetv/v/56704085
>>
File: 1457866060130.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1457866060130.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
>>69753135
>They're getting too fuckable, dammit
kek
>>
File: max portrait.jpg (13 KB, 171x295) Image search: [Google]
max portrait.jpg
13 KB, 171x295
>>69753156
oy vey.

unghhh i honestly wouldn't even care if the person was just at least charismatic or was good at the games she played.

but nOOOOOO she has to be shit and she has to have the personality of a stick and be shit at the game
>>
>>69753401
he* he* he*
>>
>>69753156

"we were here to please and be used"

AGP AF,.....HOLY SHIT DROPPPPPPPPPPEDD
>>
File: bored trap fap.webm (3 MB, 856x1080) Image search: [Google]
bored trap fap.webm
3 MB, 856x1080
>he loves women so much he wants to become one
>>
>>69753491
i mean idk, i'm a pretty chill person. i don't really have problems with what people wanna do as long as they aren't hurting anyone so i'll call them what they want to be called. doesn't really bother me desu
>>
>>69751739
Hawt. 8/10 will fap to on a daily basis.
>>
>>69752405
>From an evolutionary point of view, it completely makes sense if some percentile of the population go nuts like this.

That's not how evolution works. With gay and trans acceptance you are going to see a decline in them over time. Literally the only reason they continued to exist is because you would be thrown into an asylum or socially ridiculed for being gay bi or trans.

Most trans gender people do not have a predisposition to be that way, it's social conditioning or simply mental illness 9 times out of 10.

I've gone on about this countless times, but essentially the rise in LGBT people can be attributed to a few things.

The biggest of all is the sexual liberation of women. Without being chastised women inevitably end up only having sex with the top 30-40% of men. This is arguably good for evolution but ends up being bad for nations at large. The bottom 60% of men no longer have incentive to participate in society and mature into quality men because they no longer have security in knowing they can get a decent job and marry a woman guaranteeing themselves a few children and a chance at having a genetic lineage.

You strip that one desire that drives all men away from them and you end up with all sorts of degeneracy. Suicide rates go up, participation in school and the work force drops, and then you get freaks who realise how fucked they are and how they could live an easier life as a degenerate tranny (which is true to an extent as long as you're in a liberal city) and so they transition.

tl;dr without women having conservative Christian values society crumbles under their own natural desires to only have children with the top percentile of men
>>
File: 57335g51.png (95 KB, 475x507) Image search: [Google]
57335g51.png
95 KB, 475x507
>>69753778
Eh... mankind has seen worse, just think of ancient greece where pretty much all men were homo (and pedo too) as fuck. :D
>>
My own personal theory is that exposure to xenoestrogens over a long peroid of time especially during your formative years will rewire your male brain into a female brain.
>>
>>69753745
This gif always made me feel weird. Not horny or anything, just really uncomfortable. He looks so uncomfortable.
>>
>>69754431
>gif
>>
>>69754413
where are xeno estrogens found?
>>
>>69753401
>but nOOOOOO she has to be shit and she has to have the personality of a stick and be shit at the game
Girls on twitch don't really have to be good at the games they play. Guys will give them money as long as they show a bit of cleavage. Cosplay type stuff helps as well since it's usually pretty cute and girly.
>>
>>69751739
>What causes a dude to make himself want to look like this?
A similar thing to what makes men not like vaginas. They're mentally ill.
>>
>>69751739
>What causes a dude to make himself want to look like this?
hes a kaffir
>>
>>69752927
dont even say regular....because its regular to be the gender you are born as....its fucking irregular to have a mental illness and mutilate your body to look like some fucking gender transformer. The 'regular' is implied, or at least it fucking should be
>>
>>69753778
This is not a mass hysteria that is causing an increase in faggotry as you described. This is an epidemic.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3515034/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.