[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Women should be punished for having abortions"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13
Where were you the night Trump killed the GOP?

Seriously, even the most pro-conservatives out there know not to stay this stupid radical shit in public, even if you lose the general, you can still do your part to set up another amazing Republican candidate to win the office come 2020. I'm dead serious, I feel bad for you guys, there are a lot of smart Republicans that I would love to see hold office. Now, your woman vote will be gone, your Mexican vote is gone, your Muslim vote will be gone, and the Blacks were always with the left. RIP.

Let's talk about the future though, what Conservative Political Party do you see challenging the Democrats next election? The GOP is dead, it's now considered a fringe party, it's time for us to stand together.
>>
>>69751474
>typical libtard retard sperging misrepresented information.

he was asked IF abortions were illegal should the woman be punished for having one?

>implying women should be able to break the law and not get punished.

please keep sperging like an idiot.
>>
There won't be a conservative party per se. The future is the Democrat Party vs the Libertarian Party.
>>
>>69752967
Except Trump is pro-life, and this pretty much says he would do fuck all to help women make birth control accessible in their states. This is a major issue for females because they're all big whores.
>>
>>69753158
>Libertarian
So just more liberals really. We need to have an intelligent conservative party or the far left will rule our country, see Canada for an example of that.
>>
>>69753158
Libertarians are still pretty liberal
>>
>>69753174
>sperg sperg sperg muh feelings sperg

seriously just fuck right off back to tumbler pls.

Question was if something was illegal and the woman did it should she be punished.

the fucking obfious answer is FUCK YES.

but wait libtards like you need something to twist and argue muh feelings bullshit ect...

now go fuck off.
>>
File: 1459397800001.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459397800001.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>69753387
>Question was if something was illegal and the woman did it should she be punished.
Except this wasn't the issue, the issue was will Trump help women with abortion? The answer was no it should be illegal, and they should be punished. Trump is pro life, you have Autism. But keep it up with the mental gymnastics, I'm sure the rest of the world who heard that is very stupid and you're very smart. Kill yourself m8, you won't make it.
>>
>>69753623
>Except this wasn't the issue,
actually you did make it the issue by missrepresenting his answewr to the question by omitting the question itself to push your biased view.

tumblr is that way ======>
>>
IF SOMETHING IS ILLEGAL LIKE ABORTION (AKA KILLING)

THEN YES, YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED

not really a hard question
>>
>>69751474

He thought he was invincible. He flew too close to the sun on wings of memes, and got burned. Turns out he couldn't do or say anything and have everyone still love him. All he had to do was imply he would punish women for breaking the law.

Oh well, too bad. Better luck next time, my rich friend.
>>
>should we enforce laws?
>yes

>OH GOD WHAT A SEXIST RACIST HOMOPHOBE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69753623
It was a hypothetical. Abortions can still be done through private practice even if he defunds planned parenthood. The point is to stop making taxpayers pay for it.

But he likely won't touch it. It's not an important issue compared to the economy, jobs, globalism, terrorism, etc. It's really as unimportant at the moment as gay marriage.

TLDR, nobody's touching abortion. It will remain legal. Stop shitting your panties over 10 second soundbites with no context.
>>
He's a plant plant plant. A mother fucking plant. He's a planty planty guuuy. He's a big fat plant. A big orange plant. The biggest plant that you ever did see. Ooh. He's a plant. Etc etc etc
>>
>should people be punished for breaking laws?
>>
>>69753963
>If using 4chan were illegal we should dip them in acid
>>
>>69754006
>what is false equivalence
>>
>>69754006
get them straws my man
>>
File: 1458836243741.jpg (21 KB, 329x327) Image search: [Google]
1458836243741.jpg
21 KB, 329x327
>>69753699
>>69753812
>>69753830
>>69753963

You clearly don't understand how debates work, we ask questions to understand how our president will be in office, not a bunch of mental gymnastic hypotheticals to test the logic of the audience, are you retarded?. Why do you think he was trying to dodge it so hard?

Is Trump pro-life? Yes. Would Trump support illegalization? Yes. This is fact, you have severe autism. Head on over to Tumblr if you're still triggered.
>>
>>69754054
>>69754061
Nnnope. Is abortion legal or not. Try again muffin
>>
>>69754081
>You clearly don't understand how debates work, we ask questions to understand how our president will be in office, not a bunch of mental gymnastic hypotheticals to test the logic of the audience, are you retarded?. Why do you think he was trying to dodge it so hard?

You fucking moron. Chris Mathews rapid-fired the questions at him. He answered it as a hypothetical. It wasn't a debate, it was a town hall.
>>
>>69751474
You stupid fuck. That's not what he said at all. the Question was: " If abortions are against the law and women break the law by having one, should they be punsihed?". How would you answer Bernie Fag?
>>
>>69754159
It was an attempt to walk back the "beautiful abortion clinic babies" line and you can SEE the grimace on his face
>>
>>69754195
No because it's not legal and I'm not making it illegal and I'm not a pandering Sadist
>>
>>69754081
>You clearly don't understand how debates work

Oh ok so you mean debates are basically lie or tell a half trush missreprewending a situation to make someone look bad so no matter what idiocy you say gives you any footing and makes you right.

well you are a fucking sperg moron ..

GO BACK TO TUMBLR
O

B
A
C
K

T
O

T
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>>69754260
Not illegal. Etc etc
>>
>>69754214
no, it was chris mathews firing questions at him, then the media taking it out of context.
>>
>women are literally above the law
>saying otherwise makes you an extremist

this never makes sense
>>
>>69753623
YOu can't honestly think I HAVE to answer that!! YOUR A WHITE MALE!!!!
>>
>>69754319
Always. Always with this cry fest
>>69754336
What law
>>
>>69754379
it's the truth. did you watch the whole interview or are you going off segments you watched on the news?
>>
>>69754260
>No because it's not legal and I'm not making it illegal and I'm not a pandering Sadist

It's a hypothetical, you sperg. The question was a trap:

>Would you punish a woman for abortion if it was illegal?
>Yes
"oh he's so evil and hates women"
>No
"Oh, so he only cares about laws when they involve immigrants!"
>>
File: Leaf-Blower-Buying-Guide.jpg (980 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
Leaf-Blower-Buying-Guide.jpg
980 KB, 849x565
>>69754379
The hypothetical question was if abortion was against the law

how are you so retarded you enter a conversation without knowing what's being discussed?
>>
File: 1457000346217.jpg (204 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
1457000346217.jpg
204 KB, 1000x664
>>69754159
>He answered it as a hypothetical.
Holy fuck, the mental gymnastics, you deserve a gold fucking medal. Just accept Trump is pro-life, he's been pro-life a while now and if you still can't tell that, kill yourself.

>>69754280
>>69754319

"Abortions should be illegal. I am pro-life. Women should have some form of punishment."
Fucking kill yourself KEK, fucking faggot ass Drumpf supporter who can't take his head out of the sand to accept a basic truth.
>>
Fuck the two party system, get your thinking out of that paradigm, it's time for something less corruptible.
>>
>>69754495
The Springer/Povich/Stern ticket. Fuck me
>>
>there are people on this site that think it's okay to kill White babies
How does it feel knowing you've been brainwashed by feminism?
>>
>>69754576
I don't. Any of them. Now what?
>>
>>69754546
>Drumpf supporter
>Drumpf

using again ANOTHER missquote/representation from a book a comedian used for comedy to drive more fallacy

seriously how much does hillary pay you to post here?

BACK TO TUMBLR
A
C
K

T
O

T
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>>69754546
>Holy fuck, the mental gymnastics, you deserve a gold fucking medal. Just accept Trump is pro-life, he's been pro-life a while now and if you still can't tell that, kill yourself.

He's pro-life with exceptions

He was asked " If abortion were made legal, what would you do" and he said he would enforce the law. That is his job as President. That is the Executive Branch's job.
However, his answer is unimportant because it's a reality that will never happen.

You're actually the one pulling mental gymnastics asserting a hypothetical answer to a situation that will never happen is going to happen.

>Abortions should be illegal. I am pro-life. Women should have some form of punishment."

He didn't say abortions should be illegal . he said he was pro-life, but he was answering the question on the hypothetical of if it had been made illegal. How fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>69754790
*illegal.

whatever, i need some coffee or something
>>
>Make something illegal
>Someone breaks the law by doing what was made illegal
>No consequences for that person

Do liberals just not believe in the rule of law? Sanctuary cities, legalizing marijuana, open borders, wanting to decriminalize crimes blacks commit. For people who worship the state you sure do everything in your power to erode it.
>>
File: 1456028372434.jpg (56 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
1456028372434.jpg
56 KB, 419x444
>>69754749
THAT STRAWMAN

FUCKING KEK'D

>>69754790
>"If abortion were made legal, what would you do"
>Didn't watch the townhall

Kek, get out.
>>
>>69755042
i mistyped. It's if abortion were made illegal.
>>
>>69755042
and you still didn't answer anything i said.
>>
I love abortion. Every niglet that's chopped to pieces is one less parasite and one less criminal.
>>
All these dumb Trumptard fags in this thread, spouting the same shit. You guys are so funny. You pick up one thing that sounds semi plausible from some other retard, and you just run with it all day.

>WATTTT he's just trying to punish criminals, guyz!

You guys can't possibly be this fucking dense about why the quote is bad and why the answer was stupid, regardless if his only intention was to say he'd enforce the law(it wasn't). His quote was a direct assurance that he hates abortion and would be GLAD to see women punished for it, that he WANTS them to be punished for it. Not that he'd just do his job. The word "should" is what changes the entire statement. "Should" implies a personal endorsement as far as morality goes. For example, "Kebab should be removed, it is bad for our country."

So yes, Trump did, in fact, declare his open hatred for women that choose to get abortions. Yes, he is now backpedaling. Yes, you are now doing massive damage control on his behalf. But it's too late. The damage has already been done. He should have chosen his words more carefully.
>>
>>69754351
a meme that burns twice as bright burns half as long
>>
File: He will get bored.png (148 KB, 749x750) Image search: [Google]
He will get bored.png
148 KB, 749x750
>>69755286
>>
>>69751474
Much as I hate the NYT, they wrote an article that actually hit this nail on the head: Trump's statement was the least hypocritical and most logical interpretation of the pro-life position.

Pro-lifers say that abortion is murder. That's fine. I get their point, even if I don't agree with it. But then they go and say that the woman has no complacency in committing murder when she gets an abortion. That's just fucking nonsense. If someone hires a hitman, and that hitman kills someone, then both are complacent, not just the assassin. If you don't punish the people who contract the assassins, then you're not discouraging assassination, you're just making sure that the assassins who actually do it are the best at not being caught.

Pro-lifers are crippling themselves if they ever get a policy position because they're basically saying "We want to make this act illegal, but we do not want to pass any policy that would meaningfully prevent it from happening." This is basically a turkey shoot for us in the pro-choice lobby, because it means that their position makes it only legal for people to have abortions in unsanitary ways. It's like banning drugs by removing all treatment programs and OD-prevention meds. You're not actually stopping drugs or saving drug addicts from their life style, you're just making so that when people do drugs and inevitably OD, they die. I mean, hey, I may be the one advocating for them to be legal, but at least I'm also making sure that the life-saving framework is there.
>>
>>69751474
>If something is illegal then should there be some punishment for doing it?
>Yeah there should be some form of punishment
Wow I can't even believe Trump would say this stupid radical shit. I just can't even right now. This will be the end of his campaign.
>>
>>69755253
What about the White babies chopped to pieces so their mothers could continue having sex outside of wedlock?
>>
> Be against abortion
> Be against punishing women for having abortions

????

If abortion is murder, why shouldn't women who do it be punished?
>>
>>69755504
Are you saying that you want to see the next generation full of kids raised by parents that have 0 moral values.

Aren't we trying to WIN the fight against SocJus?
>>
File: 1459128596620.jpg (17 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1459128596620.jpg
17 KB, 224x216
>>69755577
"muh feels" "muh all lyfe is sacred, guys!" tumblr has arrived.

Life is what you make of it, if a baby dies, then who gives a fuck? What has that baby contributed to society?
>>
>>69751474
The GOP killed itself, Trump just slipped is all.

Women should not be allowed to vote, women are property.

That is the only redeeming aspect of Islam.
>>
why are we still argueing about abortion? You need to amend the constitution at this point to ban it, and we know thats not happening.
>>
>>69756218
oh look achmed learned how to use a US proxy server.
>>
>>69751474
Ban child support and force the father and mother to get jobs to raise the kid, only abort it if it is actually defective.
>>
File: 1442983419692.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442983419692.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
>>69755820

i can just tell that you're a faggot nu male bernie supporter, anyone who unironically uses "drumpf" should suck the end of a shotgun off. stop posting anytime senpai.

these robots are getting sophisticated.
>>
>>69755820

Retard, can't you read?

IF, IF abortion is murder, then it should be punished.

What have you contributed to society, anyway? If the answer is zero, is it okay to murder you? Is killing the homeless okay?

Also

> tumblr
> against abortion
>>
>>69751474
Why not.
I have a female friend who did this shit.
>She had 6 abortions.
>She became a 31 year old hag.
>She got knocked up with a keep a man baby.
>Complains about how he dosent want anything to do with him and wants rid of the baby.
>Gave him up for adoption with the fathers consent.
>She then did this again at 35 trying to keep a man.
>She still has him.

So why not.
Bitch has 2 or 3 abortions, bar her from having children.
>>
File: FlCXp2N.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
FlCXp2N.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>69754081
this is the first time I've seen a troll post reactions that described them so accurately.
>>
>>69758295
i know. It's exact projection.
>>
File: 1feell.png (123 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1feell.png
123 KB, 312x317
>tfw women were given the right to vote
>>
File: Race_Conspiracy.jpg (57 KB, 446x308) Image search: [Google]
Race_Conspiracy.jpg
57 KB, 446x308
Hey /pol/,

In my biology class earlier this year we talked about how through the human genome project we were able to see that humans are all less than 1% different than each other genetically.

.....and later in the year we talked about how Cheetah (could have the wrong animal) populations are in jeopardy because mass die offs have left the species with near 1% genetic diversity.

What's going on here /pol/? Why can humans be so similar without having severe effects on our health and Cheetahs can not? Did the liberals manipulate the results of the human genome project to push their view that we all are equal?
>>
File: dt666.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
dt666.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>69751474
>>
Op was probably pulled off his computer for bedtime
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.