[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's right, you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1459635437686.jpg (44 KB, 592x378) Image search: [Google]
1459635437686.jpg
44 KB, 592x378
He's right, you know
>>
>>69749759
Except unwanted babies.
>>
>break into someone's house
>bitch yells intruder
>turn around and say
>bitch no human being is an intruder
>>
>>69749759
What dipshit. The problem isn't the person being illegal, it's with the person's actions being illegal.
>>
>>69749759
if i tried to go to Taiwain without taking the proper avenues Taiwain would consider me an illegal immigrant

/thread
>>
>>69749759
Get out of here nigger chinese knockoff
>>
>>69749759
Correct, still crossing into my country without proper documentation is illegal. It's not the person that is illegal it is what he does that is illegal.
>>
>>69749759

Chinese invasion when?

U.S. is so not going to send troops to help you, Taiwan.
>>
so I can use someone else's identity and skip out on paying on taxes too?

in some fashion, illegals are breaking the law absolutely every day
>>
>>69749759
>not inderstanding laws
>>
>>69749759
I guess if you don't believe in laws and shit sure.
>>
>>69749968
this. moral relativism is a cancer. blame the education system.
>>
>>69749759
what the fuck taiwan? i thought you were cool china. i guess no. i hope you're bowing to chairman mao soon you fuck.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
14 KB, 384x384
>>69749759
HE IS NOT WRONG
lets all go raid America then hold hands sing kumbaya while the economy collapses
>>
>>69749759
Depends on time and place, not some piece of paper that some nog holds.
>>
>>69750316
this. fuck off OP you red beard.
>>
>>69749759
You're right. There aren't illegal human beings.

There are illegal immigrants.
>>
I think it's more like trespassing right? Public land belong to american citizens. we can let you in and give you a little pass. but people without a pass are trespassers, right? It's not that they are illegal, they are committing an illegal action
>>
>>69750320

>Chinese knockoff

OP is a faggot, but please learn the history of the Republic of China before you spout dumb shit like that
>>
>>69749759
No he's not.
>>
>>69749759
>those sausage fingers
>those thighs
As a species we should start ignoring anything fat people say. Your voice only matters when you've demonstrated some level of self-control and respect.
>>
pass law saying mexicans aren't human beings. problem solved.
>>
>>69751391
THIS
>>
>>69749759
Yeah, he's right, because it's an incredibly obtuse statement. English much? No human in an of themselves is 'illegal' per se, but when they start infringing on other humans' lives and livelihood they may be perceived as doing something 'illegal' in that region. Grow the fuck up. Aren't you Taiwanese basically regarded as inherent criminals since you refuse to re-assimilate with the mainland? Stop being silly and learn how to split hair.
>>
People who shoot border-jumping wetbacks on sight aren't legal humans either.

A criminal act committed by a human is illegal, such as violating federal immigration laws.
>>
>>69749759
Human beings aren't illegal
But if you cross into a country illegally, you've immigrated illegally and hence are viable to be called an illegal immigrant
Terms are made for a reason, so that they can be used in the proper situation.
For example "massive faggot" was a term invented to be used when faced with an OP like you
>>
>>69749759
your right we shall now call them national tress passers
>>
I love leftists ability to twist language to mean something completely different. If they weren't so dangerous it would be funny.
>>
Call them what they really are. Foreign invaders.
>>
They are right, I am legal in my country, you are legal in yours.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.