[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEW YORK/ BROS GET IN HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (29 KB, 750x514) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
29 KB, 750x514
Alright, New York /pol/sters fall in

Hillary Clinton is going to have an event at the Cohoes high school MONDAY

for those who don't know, that's the Albany area AKA Capital Region

Who wants to protest? Already have me and another friend planning on it, might as well get /pol/ in on it too

Bump this thread for further discussion

http://news10.com/2016/04/02/hillary-clinton-to-visit-cohoes-high-school-on-monday/
>>
>>69749752
BEST STATE IN THE UNION. CALIKEKS BTFO,
>>
>>69749752
For the record, Washinton county reporting in
>>
>>69749905
Washington*
>>
>>69749752
Protest sounds like work, can we just call in bomb threat instead?
>>
>>69749752
New York Country here.
>>
>>69750026
we need to protest and have local outlets capture liberals verbally attacking us, giving us light and the sympathetic card
>>
Damn I'd love to get together with a bunch of /pol/acks and protest either a Bernie or Hilary rally, but I live on LI. Any LI/NYC anons interested in something like that?
>>
>>69750364
We can have an upstate chapter and a downstate chapter for convience
>>
Anyone from Rockland County here?
>>
>>69750531
I'm down. Should we get a Skype chat going or something? How should we do this?
>>
Albany is too far from me. Also why on earth would we protest? Put a bad image for trump if we do.

Also anyone see this
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=546_1459510831
>>
>>69749752
What is the point? Bernie fags showed us that protesting a rally is pointless and only makes you look bad. Let the dumb bernie fucks protest her rally.
>>
Anybody else in Cayuga county here?
>>
>>69750715
>reasons why bomb threat is bedder.
>>
>>69750715
>only makes you look bad

Only if your arguments include "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!" or "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

But I agree with this anon that it might be better/more fun to protest a Bernie rally.
>>
>>69750668
>>69750715
The liberal protests never work because conservatives don't give a fuck, we've seen that the very mention of "Trump" will trigger liberals,YUGE surplus of those in Albany
If we just wear trump shit and have signs that aren't even aggressive, "God bless you," "Madam Secretary I disagree" "Trump loves Upstate" etc and then liberals attack, the media will cover it and people will side with us
>>
>>69750976
Come back to Queens and visit York College. They have Bernie 2016 stickers all over and call Trump a racist. I recently visited and asked them why is he a racist and of course no reason.
>>
>>69750875
How about planting a nuke in her snatch? A snuke, if you will.
>>
>>69749752
Who /Broome/ here? How soon until we can secede and join PA? How soon until the county is finally destroyed out of pity?
>>
long island...so no
>>
>>69750621
Ayyy MAGA
>>
>>69751414
That makes two of us! We really only need a handful of people to make a splash. Would you be interested in protesting a Bernie rally? I'd do a Hilary rally as well but I would enjoy protesting the Bernie rally a bit more I think.
>>
File: 20lede-qaddafi2-blog480.jpg (37 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
20lede-qaddafi2-blog480.jpg
37 KB, 480x309
Brooklyn/Staten island here.... just finished banging out my Italian GF
>>
>>69751414
>>69750364
So the three of us are close by(queens)

How about we hop in my H2 and blast Trump related speeches when they visit the five boroughs?
>>
File: 1457491129278.jpg (2 MB, 1811x1201) Image search: [Google]
1457491129278.jpg
2 MB, 1811x1201
Also some oc
>>
Any 585s?
>>
>>69751213
Everywhere there is a college, there are berniefags with bernie stickers. They're greedy fucks that want free college, plain and simple. Whenever you confront a bernie bro that's under 30 that's what you latch on to: the fact that they just want bernie because they want us to pay for their college.
>>
>>69749752
Why can't Cuomo resign edition imo
>>
>>69751148
This. Silent protests always make the side being protested against look stupid.
>>
>>69749752
Are you a shill?
Don't protest Shillary's shit. Not enough people go to her events anyways.
>>
>>69751571
I'd be interested in something like this. But I'd rather debate these people face to face as opposed to antagonize them and not engage them in a debate. But yeah, I'm down.
>>
>>69751348
I went to Broome Community College for a year, anon. Actually had a decent art program. Virtually nothing to do otherwise, though.

Jefferson County checking in. I want badly to go protest, but there's no way I can take time off work right now. I'll be sending my best memes with you guys. Rest assured that northern NY is firmly in the bag for Trump.
>>
>>69750775
Tompkins reporting in
>>
>>69749752
DUTCHESS COUNTY HOMEBOY (living in queens -_-)
>>
I'll wear a FBI shirt and bring my private email server.
>>
>>69750660
We'll make a new thread tomorrow, I gotta get going to bed, I got an 8-5 tomorrow then going to visit my friend at Siena

You guys keep it going, try to get something organized, I should make it Monday if anyone does want to go
>>
Someone create a chat
>>
>>69752178

In what? Like Skype?
>>
>>69752537
Yup or kik chat
>>
>>69749752
westchester here senpai
>>
File: 4L_LVH27XIS.gif (3 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
4L_LVH27XIS.gif
3 MB, 300x264
Upper West Side here. Lived in three boroughs, love this town. I'll be at Trumps NYC rallies, wherever they are. Kik if anyone interested.
>>
>>69751148
Not really.
You're right about the media covering it, but they'll also twist several of the facts before airing it and in the end, you'll be the one who "instigated" the peaceful liberals into attacking you because of your "racist and bigoted" statements
>>
>>69752667
hmu tomorrow mang
Kik: martindale44
Get a chat going
>>
Troy NY here, not much I can do though being a female. I don't want to get arrested.

I don't have work on Monday too, damn. I might think about it anon.
>>
Leave your KIK. Got a group going.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.