[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the subject of niggers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Why won't /pol/ realize that street-crime and malicious behavior is due to low education and socio-economic status, instead of race and genetics! inb4 nigger, jew, cuck, race traitor, etc.
>>
you can't teach people who don't want to learn
>>
File: 1459210939991.jpg (384 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459210939991.jpg
384 KB, 600x800
>>69749716
>>
inb4 someone posts that long-assed story of the guy who used to teach inner-city youth.
>>
File: 1459390124197.jpg (988 KB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
1459390124197.jpg
988 KB, 1238x2513
>>69750193
>>
>>69749716
>Why won't /pol/ realize that street-crime and malicious behavior is due to low education and socio-economic status, instead of race and genetics! inb4 nigger, jew, cuck, race traitor, etc.

This is easily proven wrong by using basic math and science.

Fact: There are more poor white people in America than there are black people in America, rich and poor.

Fact: Those same poor white people, who make up a much larger group than the entire black population of the US, commit less crime than entire black population of America

Fact: Blacks represent 12% of the population, but commit 59% of the homicides.

You've got nothing.
>>
File: 1459389577361.jpg (42 KB, 360x607) Image search: [Google]
1459389577361.jpg
42 KB, 360x607
>>69749716
>congresswoman
>low socio-economic class
>>
we do know it's education and low income areas
we just like saying it's because they niggers, you nigger.

go find any respectable black man and ask him about them "niggas" they'll tell you they're a trash way of life
>>
File: CrimeRatesExplained.jpg (72 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
CrimeRatesExplained.jpg
72 KB, 1024x430
>>69749716
>>
>>69749716

ja /pol/ won't get it's way with the race war, so how are gonna make blacks based/educated? is it possible?
>>
>>69749716
Why do people take drugs?
Does it give them an economic or educational advantage? Does it give them a physical advantage?
Why does a person on drugs spit out a family they can't take care of, they can't clothe or freed or even house them?
The reason people take drugs is greed and selfishness.
You can make up and timeout any social cause on it you like, but in the end it just simply comes down to selfishness and feeling good.
The state has outsourced something it never had any business trying to control- people happiness- to criminal organisations.

Congratulations, you with your rhetoric are also a cog in the problem.
>>
>>69749716
The Godfather educated me on that. The Mafia funneled drugs into black neighborhoods.
>>
>>69750325
Dwight, you ignorant slut.
>>
>>69750459
This isn't taking into account the cultures of these races, aggravation due to other sociological standings of the race, and false convictions due to courtroom race bias.
>>
>>69750151
>>69750193
>>69750325
Glorification of violence and development of cancer culture that venerates being a dumbass. It's not about genetics or skin color.
>>69750459
Your statistics don't lie. But if possible I would also like you to take in consideration in what time period was the experiment conducted. I am sure you wouldn't see that statistic during the mid-20th century.
>>
>>69751027
>what time period
>2005
C'mon nigger.
>>
>>69749716
>low education + low socio-economic status = street crime + malicious behaviour

Yes they are certainly factors, but that 2D equation doesn't represent the 3 Dimensional nature of humans

The foundation for nigger's chimping out is the fact that they never evolved to the rationality such as that of Westerners. They accelerated from being tribal savages straight into the modern world of technology, and didn't adjust. This is seen through how shit all of their countries are - it is their inability to adapt as a group that has led to their high crimes + malicious behaviour
>>
>>69750647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
>>69751133
Whoops. My point is that you would not see the same level of crime in the past. Meaning that the whole gangsta ghetto shit is a recent occurrence in the past couple decades.
>>
File: 1434069601499.png (275 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1434069601499.png
275 KB, 854x480
>>69750999
>and false convictions due to courtroom race bias
>>
>>69749716
The US has gun crime because of Niggers
other countries with more lower class have less gun crime.
>>
>>69751330
http://www.webstaclecourse.com/WhiteJurorBias.pdf
http://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2646&context=articles
>>
>>69751245
I'm talking about niggers in America not Africa, but I get your point. However, niggers in America had their ancestors as slaves for decades, until we released them with zero ways to assimilate and when they did, they had second rate opportunities.
>>
>>69751259
Mate they the filmmakers can't even spell heroin correctly. What they're talking about is getting addicted to Charlize theron in MadMax Fury Road.

Idiots
>>
>>69752052
>they misspelled I am right look at my intelligence I know how heroin is spelt
>>
>>69752389
>WAAAAAAAH givmeattention

That's you
>>
>he thinks that intelligence isn't genetic

Fucking kek
>>
>>69752687
Not by race it isn't.
>>
>>69751681
Only midway through the first one but this is pretty interesting. Many of the findings cited are from the 80s-90s, though; I'd be interested to see how a modern-day study would compare, given how quickly and dramatically the US racial climate has been changing.
>>
>>69749716

there is no link between crime and poverty
>>
>>69751027
>Glorification of violence and development of cancer culture that venerates being a dumbass. It's not about genetics or skin color.
Except nigger culture is mainstream.

Everyone listens to hip-hop.
Everyone dresses like a nigger.
Everyone talks like a nigger.
Niggers are literally the face of American culture in 2016.
>>
File: black crime socioeconomic.jpg (42 KB, 480x463) Image search: [Google]
black crime socioeconomic.jpg
42 KB, 480x463
>>69749716
nope
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x405
>>69752857
>>
>>69750193
"we dont need no honky tellin us how smart we is, our ancestors be kangz n shieet, we be street smart niggas too. ever seen a nigga be able to survive in da hood from looking at dem scribblings on paper, foo?"
>>
>>69752857
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
>>
>>69751027
But who created that culture and glorifies violence and drug dealing and all that? They do. White people aren't the ones making their gangster rap videos or driving into their neighborhoods killing them. They do it themselves.
>>
Eh, I have both of those things but I am white. I don't resort to crime, I do any job I can from mulching to hauling junk to cleaning peoples houses. No food stamps, no SSI. I clear about 1k/month, studio appt rent is 450 where I am. Rest pays bills and a bit of food, no cell phone, make my calls through google voice for free. It's a shit life but I fucked up as a kid along with being born into a poor family whose breadwinner was an adulterer and left, while my mom wasn't allowed to work. Dad believed in traditional gender roles. I also believe in the idea of traditional gender roles, but along with that comes not being an adulterous bastard for it to work.
>>
>>69753555
>The black guy inherited his stupidity.
And it isn't because of shitty schooling and environment? Your statistic merely shows the I.Q of a population and doesn't prove anything about genetics.
>>
File: table43a_rates2014.png (166 KB, 1328x908) Image search: [Google]
table43a_rates2014.png
166 KB, 1328x908
>>69749716
>Why won't /pol/ realize that street-crime and malicious behavior is due to low education and socio-economic status

Because Hispanics have the same Median income and Blacks but nowhere near the crime rate.

In fact each race has their own variance on the influence of income on crime rates. The "poverty induces crime" assertion varies significantly among different groups. Though the overall trend is similar, the influence is very different.

Perhaps you can try to find a different scapegoat for why Blacks are such miserable failures at obeying the law. I would argue it's the overwhelming lack of valuing parenthood and personal responsibility that are primary factors.
>>
>>69751681
Let's try that again

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/25/race-and-justice-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/
>>
>>69749716
But blacks move into white neighborhoods and they turn to shit, causing whites to literally flee. I've seen it
>>
>>69753808
It's a vicious cycle that perpetuates itself. Also, mainstream culture which includes WHITE people especially youth eat that shit up. I can't stand that garbage.
>>69754103
I believe that my statement was targeted against opinions that use the reasoning of genetics to explain typical nigger behavior. I agree with the last few points though.
>>
>>69753857
>And it isn't because of shitty schooling and environment? Your statistic merely shows the I.Q of a population and doesn't prove anything about genetics.

I.Q. is completely based on your genetics. It's your inherited POTENTIAL for learning. It's only the environment that helps you develop a variety of methods for learning that allows you to utilize the potential of your IQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TgDGqi1MbOc#t=969
>>
File: 1330568466305.png (17 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
1330568466305.png
17 KB, 445x445
>>69749716
Black here, stop spewing bullshit.

Niggas are literally underneath the boot of music industry? You think it's just a meme or a joke? No. The way I see it, look at Country music fans vs Rap in certain subgenres fans (in general). People use these things and a way of how to live life. Country music? Family, harmless redneck stuff, enjoying the outdoors, hardwork. Rap music? Get money by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, women and sex, guns are power, drugs are easy money.

I know far too many people killed or caught up in the system to say it is anything else. A friend is doing hard prison time for being a faggot and thinking he lives life like a Chicago rapper talks. Guess he'll have 10 years to think about that.

TL;DR A lot of black people have a hard time separating music and entertainment from reality
>>
>>69753072
m8
>>
>>69749716
meh, I figure it's a little of column a and a little of column b. Poor people of other races do have increased criminality but nowhere near the nigs.
>>
>>69753808
Rap had a different message when it first started. Then jewish record executives and private prison owners perverted the genre to further destroy a weakened black culture with the hopes of this ignorant culture eventually getting to whites.
>>
File: 4452_1166212560500_3308832_n.jpg (37 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
4452_1166212560500_3308832_n.jpg
37 KB, 550x309
>>69749716
>and malicious behavior is due to low education and socio-economic status, instead of race and genetics! inb4 nigger, jew, cuck, race traitor, etc.

I agree 100%. But the thing is those groups you are listing believe in this fallacy known as "systematic racism." Where the "system" is racist. When in fact you have programs like affirmative action and equality opportunity employer programs that are racist toward whites.

Those groups: nigger, jew, cuck, race traitor, etc. all are strong believers in systematic racism, and they are wrong. That's why they are dog shit.
>>
>>69754630
Do environmental factors influence I.Q? I am sure that it is possible. I apologize that I can't watch your 30 min documentary if the answer is answered there. If so, years of living in a ghetto and eating cheap unhealthy garbage will probably have some negative effects on your genetics.
>>69754655
How much time did you spend writing that post without realizing that I mentioned the cancer culture that permeates black society.
>>69754971
I see.
>>
File: It's not about poverty..jpg (79 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
It's not about poverty..jpg
79 KB, 644x644
>>69749716
Here's a question for you. Is there any evidence that Blacks are, on average, equal to Whites in general intelligence? Relatedly, is there any evidence that Blacks are, on average, as law-abiding and non-violent as Whites? Or is believing such things more of a faith-based religion that we are expected to believe without any evidence?
>>
>>69755213
There is probably evidence out there, but no mainstream ones for sure. I am not trying to argue that black people are just as smart or well-behaved than other ethnic groups. I am trying to remove the myth of it being the reason of inherent genetics and/or race.
>>
>>69755167
Kek, why is that relevant? I replied to your OP, correct? Stop acting like a pretentious faggot. I simply made a comment when I saw a post with absolutely no substance to it.
>>
>>69750662
>the mafia
it was the cia.
The cia are controlled by the financial industries (the jews)
pol was right again.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/gary-webb-dark-alliance_n_5961748.html
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/blacks-targeted.html

The Cia, banking institutions and prison industrial complex are all working together to fuck up low income americans, particularly the blacks. What happens when blacks get upset over this? blame whitey. Divide et Impera.

pol was right again.
>>
>>69755167
>Do environmental factors influence I.Q?
No, they don't. Watch the video I provided.

IQ is genetics only. The only environmental impact possible would be negative, in that the household that raised you for the first few years of your life didn't provide enough for you to developmentally reach your potential for IQ. But that peak you could reasonably reach if fully provided for is still determined by the genetics of your parents.
>>
> low education and socio-economic status

And that stuff is inherent to niggers. It's a chicken and the egg scenario
>>
I'm of the view that it's both. Obviously poverty makes everything worse, but evolution and the heritability of traits is a thing.
>>
>>69755688
It's relevant because I didn't want to repeat myself again. My initial post was to generate response which it did.
>>69755917
That's very interesting.
>>69756078
I see.
>>
>>69756078
That's bullshit. Part of the IQ test is vocabulary. Part of it is "General Information." Intellegence might be herditary, but the way we measure it has a shitload to do with enviroment.
>>
>>69749716

What if I told you that low education and socio-economic status was caused by being a street criminal and participating in malicious behavior instead of choosing to be a productive and civil member of society?
>>
File: crimeraceandpoverty6.gif (252 KB, 1446x842) Image search: [Google]
crimeraceandpoverty6.gif
252 KB, 1446x842
>>69749716
You're posting in the wrong board, faggot
>>
>>69755556
Alright.

>the myth of it being the reason of inherent genetics and/or race

Do you believe that such a thing would be impossible? That is, is it not concievable in your mind that two broadly-defined races of Man *could* differ in intelligence levels in a statistically significant way, in general, due to genetics? Or is it your position that such a thing is possible in theory, but in fact is not.

Keep in mind that all evidence points to there being a strong genetic component to intelligence — Do you deny or question that? Do you believe that Australian Aborigines, who are known to have never invented the wheel, are just as innately intelligent as, say, the Japanese, for example? There is simply no evidence for that whatsoever.

Keep in mind that, prior to encountering the white man, no black people anywhere had ever devised a calendar or complex mathematics (algebra, geometry, or full arithmetic), built a multi-story structure, exploited underground natural resources, sawed any wood, carved any stone, invented a sail, or produced anything that could be called a mechanical device of any kind. Indeed no evidence that any black society anywhere had ever invented the wheel. Neither the Native Americans nor the Australian Aboriginals ever invented the wheel either.

Why does it seem to be a religious tenet of modern Liberalism that, only where humans are concerned, evolution must stop at the neck? I propose that to build a society based on nice-sounding lies only sets the foundation for perpetual misery, heartache, and decay.
>>
>>69752857

The fact that we look so different (not just skin color, bone structure as well as other things) is a product of being genetically separate for thousands of years. If there had been no genetic separation between the races, there would only be one race.

Since we know that intelligence is strongly determined by genes, why is it so controversial to bring up the remote possibility of differences in average intelligence between these genetically separated groups?

Academia dismisses all study of non superficial racial differences as pseudo science, but I have a hard time recognizing why. I honestly don't even want to be racist and would love to be irrefutably convinced that I'm wrong (inb4 cuck).
>>
>>69749716
>>69749716

Because your "reason" is a lie.

The real reason is in order to portray blacks as victims.

This achieves two huge goals for the left, one political, the other philosophical.
The political goal is to ensure that blacks continue to view America as racist. The left knows that the only way to retain political power in America is to perpetuate the belief among black Americans that their primary problem is white racism. Only then will blacks continue to regard the left and the Democrats as indispensable.

The philosophical reason is that the left denies — as it has since Marx — the primacy of moral and cultural values in determining the fate of the individual and of society.

In the left’s view, it is not poor values or a lack of moral self-control that causes crime, but poverty and, in the case of black criminals, racism. Therefore, the disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by black males is not attributable to the moral failure of the black criminal or to the likelihood of his not having been raised by a father but to an external factor over which he has little or no power — white racism.

White privilege is another left-wing attempt, and a successful one, to keep America from focusing on that which will truly help black America — a resurrection of the black family, for example — and instead to focus on an external problem: white privilege.
In doing so, the left has become the only real enemy the black has in America today.
>>
>>69756908
>>69757473
>>69757679
I got to think this over tonight in bed. See you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>69750226
>>69750266
You just made it. Gg
>>
>>69749716
>US flag
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.