[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is plastic surgery degenerate /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: images (8).jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
25 KB, 443x332
Is plastic surgery degenerate /pol/?
>>
false image is a sin
>>
Ivanka has had some work done so nope, it's not.
>>
>>69748520
Is that in the bible?
>>
>>69748520
That's ignorant, you're being ignorant
>>
>>69748478
yes, unless its done to repair actual damage
>>
>>69748597
it is in the bushmeat doctrines
>>
>>69748478
the noticeable kind is.

plenty of cosmetic surgeries than can do good though, and aren't noticeable at all.
>>
>>69748478
this just proves everyone wants to be white
>>
>It's not your fault to be born a nigger, but if you die being a nigger is your fault
-Freddy Bowie
>>
>>69748478
Elective surgery is. But if you get in an accident, like a chimp rips off your face, fix that shit
>>
Anything but breast enhancements and burn victims is degenerate.
>>
>>69749300
This. Surgery only to fix accidents and health problems. Though if you have serious deformities, then yeah, I guess you can get surgery to fix that.
>>
>>69749387
Breast enhancements are still degenerate though. Only women who've had to have their real breasts removed because of cancer should be able to get implants.
>>
>>69748478
this face was just the result of high amounts of face cream do to him having his entire body burned
>>
Elective cosmetic surgery is degeneracy.
>>
If it's just a vanity thing, than its stupid. If something genuinely bothers you and is affecting you because of that, than I'm OK with it.
>>
>>69749300
No, fuck that. If a chimp tears your face off you should have to live with the consequences. Chimps don't just tear faces off for no reason.
>>
>>69751456
#ChimpReasonsMatter
>>
>>69751456
But they would tear off someone's face for no reason. It's also why they kill each other and burn their own communities down for no reason.
>>
>>69752509
You need to watch more National Geographic.
>>
Michael gets a pass because of how troubled he was as a person. Also the Vitiligo was pretty bad, it had taken over his entire appearance from what I understand, so he thought bleaching was the best option. There wasn't the type of culture there is today that would have supported him coming out as a proud Vitiligan-American.
>>
Yes, but cosmetic, reconstructive surgery after injury is fine
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.