[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the prelude to the great yellow invasion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (699 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699 KB, 960x638
This is the prelude to the great yellow invasion.
>>
>>69748410
I welcome our new overlords. At least they won't sell us out for "progression".
>>
Are you saying we are in cahoots with the Jews? You're delusional, we aren't the inhuman monsters you think we are.
>>
I think they're nice anon. What do you have against cherry blossoms?
>>
cherry blossom trees are the shit
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 800x600
GET RID OF THESE TREES REEEEEEE NOW OUR TREE ARE FUCKING CHINK
>>
>invasion

they bought you faggots out, if anything you are the invaders
>>
>>69748623
They are beautiful. Better than your shitty maple
>>
>>69748623
only retards with no sense of smell hate cherry blossoms
>>
>>69748521
We know. How could inhuman monsters love kawaii so much?

Anyway, I think we sometimes have trouble reason the emotions of very oriental looking faces and so this gives rise to the stereotype of the "soulless Asian"
>>
>all these nu-male weebs ITT
>pretty trees tho!
>>
>>69748960
Recognizing*
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 400x546
ADOPT
SOCIALLY
INEPT
ASIAN
NATIONS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.