[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did muhammed really marry and rape a child? why are liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Angry-Muslim-Man-2.jpg (44 KB, 345x255) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Muslim-Man-2.jpg
44 KB, 345x255
did muhammed really marry and rape a child? why are liberals ok with this?
>>
>>69747874
Muh cultural relativism
>>
>>69747874
because most muslims arent white, thats why
>>
>>69747874
They're not?
>>
Every time I bring that up to a liberal IRL all I got is
>Pfft
>I don't believe that!
>I'll have to look that up
and variations of that
>>
it's not rape if they're married silly.
>>
>>69747874
they will use muh "theres lot of perverted shit in the bible too" -card. a finnish based politician jussi halla-aho got fined by a legal jury for calling islam a pedophile religion and mentioning the 9 year old thing
>>
>>69747874
Isis love, Isis love, Isis love,
Isis love that I'm feelin'
Isis love, Isis love, Isis love,
Isis love that I'm feelin'?
Whoa! Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now!
Oh yes I know, yes I know, yes I know now!
>>
>>69747874
Not rape, because it's impossible to a men rape his wife.

Provide sex to a husband is the most Basic duty of a wife
>>
>>69748214
but is it true?
>>
>>69747874

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
>>
>>69748214
>implying either party isn't carrying around a smartphone with access to the Internet

Tldr: you're a fucking faggot

>implying Muslims are the real problem whenever it was the Jews who engineered this situation

Fuck you
>>
>>69747874
Because it isn't rape when a non-white does it.

Just like theft, murder, and a host of other crimes.
>>
>>69747874
Because anyone who is left wing is uneducated enough to understand that life outside the western countries is fucked and men, women and children get raped, murdered, abused everyday and this is normal. Then these sjw cunts dare to bitch about their oppression in our countries and demand an open border which will essentially not work and ruin the economy and then have the balls to actually call us racist for disagreeing with them.
>>
>>69748285
it's part of a story that dirt people told each other over 1000 years ago so, does it really matter?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.