[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw prosperous African nations in the modern day are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>yfw prosperous African nations in the modern day are literally only works of fiction
>>
WE
>>
>>69747473
WUZ
>>
>>69747678
racist
>>
MARTIN LUTHER KANGZ
>>
KANGS
>>
>>69747414
Stop watching TV. They were playing that all day long.
I was going to shitpost about that when I got home, but you beat me to it.
Obligatory WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
If it wasn't for the Angolans sneak attacking them, Rwanda could have taken control of Congo and used all that diamond money to build an actual industrial base

Zaire's doing pretty well, because all the Rhodesian farmers decided to move there. If it doesn't work out, Uganda's the next logical choice.
>>
File: 1457948668063.jpg (61 KB, 614x601) Image search: [Google]
1457948668063.jpg
61 KB, 614x601
>>69747678
KANGZ
>>
File: MDGs_4.jpg (51 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
MDGs_4.jpg
51 KB, 960x720
>>
It would be useful to point out that Botswana is a prosperous country with a thriving economy.
>>
>>69747414
They are too low IQ to develop anything further. They only create a political caste that makes deals with the west to enrich themselves, travel on their own jets and eat at the best western restaurants while their people necklace each other.
This is the true nature of the negro, and why they have been despised and enslaved for many thousands of years.
>>
>>69749837
what does the axis say?
>>
File: CfFhJu3UYAEzcuW.jpg (38 KB, 481x431) Image search: [Google]
CfFhJu3UYAEzcuW.jpg
38 KB, 481x431
>>
>>69747414

Namibia and Zaire are doing fine. Uganda is doing alright.

Botswana is doing ok, if everyone wasn't so AIDS riddled, it'd be a fine place to live.

Those are primarily african run nation states.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.