[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, serious talk guys. When Hillary Cunton becomes the nominee,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tKiXeRm[1].jpg (269 KB, 1800x900) Image search: [Google]
tKiXeRm[1].jpg
269 KB, 1800x900
Okay, serious talk guys. When Hillary Cunton becomes the nominee, how do we convince the dejected Bernie crowd to come to the Trump side? He's clearly the next best choice for anyone who wants to fuck over the establishment and get money out of politics.
They'll likely be very upset with Hillary right after their hero is struck down. We should try to make an effort to win them over so we can propel The Don into the stratosphere.
Discuss
>>
Bernbots believed Bernie was anti establishment (even though he is the establishment)
Hillary is in fact the establishment
Trump is not the establishment

Make that apparent with them and It's as simple as that.
>>
>>69747261
>>69747920
Bernie supporter here. I think it's fucking hilarious that you actually think there's a chance that any significant segment of his crowd would ever vote Trump. He's the anti-Sanders.
>>
>>69749274
I forgot, once a cuck, always a cuck.
>>
>>69749495
Nice buzzword.
>>
>>69747261
give up already
>>
>>69749577
Because Trump is a racist homophobic bigot right? :^)
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 1591x1137) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 1591x1137
>>69749577
You support an unironic communist and you come to an anime imageboard to discuss politics with people who are more educated than you'll ever be.
So, what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
File: 1457494937749.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457494937749.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>69749274
>Hes the anti-sanders

You got that right.
Sanders has just bitched and mooched and coveted and envied all his pathetic life.
Trump worked with what he had and got a lot of great things done. Why, back in 2017 he built that gigantic wall and began a series of programs to re-establish American greatness.
Sanders was asked to leave Vermont and went back to his soapbox in Brooklyn.

2017... what a great American year.
>>
>>69747261
>When Hillary Cunton becomes the nominee, how do we convince the dejected Bernie crowd to come to the Trump

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Oh the delusions.
>>
>>69749274
Also ever go to r/sanders4pres? Who am I kidding of course you have, they all just LOVE Hilarry there don't they? You couldn't even count how many people have said they would rather vote Trump than Hillary just to spite the DNC there. And if these are the type of people to donate thousands of dollars even though they are in deep financial issues, you can bet there will be a large crowd that will vote Trump instead of Hillary, then again they can't even go out and vote for their own candidate to beat Her lol.
>>
>>69749577
yet "he's the anti sanders" is not buzzwords
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.