[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the left's endgame with getting refugees into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1457598599999.png (388 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
1457598599999.png
388 KB, 600x427
Whats the left's endgame with getting refugees into the country? And I don't mean the bleeding heart useful idiots reasons, I mean the leftist elites. Is it just to pray on the emotion first voter for political gain or is there more to it?
>>
File: pope-pius-v-coffee.jpg (60 KB, 456x350) Image search: [Google]
pope-pius-v-coffee.jpg
60 KB, 456x350
>>69747147
>cheap labor
>more democrat voters
>>
I think it's just a concession they make to the capitalist elite (lowers wages). Also it quells nationalism, which the globalists need.
>>
>>69747294
>more democrat voters
Unless the crazies within the Islamic Religion end up joining forces with the Christian Crazies to oppose modern thought and left-wing ideals.
>>
>>69747147
Importing dumb brown people that are easy to control is always good for those in power.
>>
File: cover.jpg (30 KB, 331x475) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
30 KB, 331x475
>>69747147
Cheap labor for globalists.

Watch this video. This is literally what they see the common people as. They think shitskins who are violent and do not integrate are the same as working people. Why do you think Trump is so controversial? Because he's not a puppet and he's not part of the right secret societies.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw
>>
>>69747355

I actually think its the other way around, the elites need a boogeyman so they can keep on marching through the Middle East, bringing the lowest common denominator from ME countries is a sure fire way to rile up Nationalism in Europe.

If Russia wins the ME the west is doomed.
>>
>>69747446
It also causes social instability and forces the common people to worry about matters closer to home and not question their overlords. After all, there aren't any rapefugees in their neighborhoods.
>>
>>69747582

A European nationalism as opposed to country-wise nationalism?

Are people in Europe really upset enough with the migrants that it would make them support larger scale operations in the ME?
>>
>>69747147

They just believe it bro. It's not a conspiracy. Their view is we have the ability to save people from war, therefore we have the responsibility to do so even if it hurts the country or gets Americans killed.
>>
>>69747422
Black people hate gays, women etc. but still vote left. Only whites ultimately go conservative.
>>
>>69747147
Genocide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
>>
>>69747515
network is so redpill it hurts.

I memorized Beale's entire speech on television not being reality. Its amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.