[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least Trudeau is better than this guy right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: harper_frown[1].jpg (338 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
harper_frown[1].jpg
338 KB, 1536x1024
At least Trudeau is better than this guy right?
>>
*pondering*
>>
I love how, despite only being ranked 11th for global gdp, Canada gets repped and referenced on this board in at least 33% of the new posts that get made.

you cuck losers literally cannot get enough of us huh?

guess whos ranked 12th? KEKED AGAIN BOGANS
>>
>>69746914
Sadly he isn't that much worse memes aside
>>
>>69747089
Literally half the posts on this board are board are about Australia and Canada which make up less than 1% of the worlds population
>>
>>69747307
Yet manage to be the biggest shitposters of all time. If i were g00k i would have range banned both of you cunts
>>
>>69747307
You make a pretty good point, but I'm pretty sure I consider most outside the Western world insignificant. Not brazilian
>>
He fucked up hard putting all of our economy in oil

Harper actually had a lot of support from minorities and immigrants. CPC needs to focus on appealing to minorities in urban areas. Would probably work considering most are socially conservative

I'm guessing/hoping Trudeau is going to win a minority next election. He is 100% getting relected. Polls have his approval ratings at an all time high contrary to pol memes
>>
>He fucked up hard putting all of our economy in oil
>implying the cunt scab liberals would have divested from oil when it was sitting at $140 a barrel

jejs get fucked retard you fall so hard for liberal memes "but muh harper oil"

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIBERAL BUDGET?

fuck outta here dicksuck
>>
>>69747775
>HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIBERAL BUDGET?
Lots of investments. Their merchant friend at Davos helped them with that, it's all going to jew out just fine.
>>
>>69748645
>giving millions away to shitskins for refugee crisis: aka so that despots can pocket our FUCKING TAX DOLLARS

>giving millions away to shitskins to fight climate change: aka so that despots can pocket our FUCKING TAX DOLLARS

>giving millions away to shitskins to in order to get on the UN security council: aka so that despots can pocket our FUCKING TAX DOLLARS
>>
>>69747307
>eurocucks come to a "right wing" anonymous board
>want to complain about rapefugees
>can only do it on 4chan because they'd get v& anywhere else
>get drowned out by thousands of posts about dude weed

I love being Canadian
>>
>>69747307
Australia is full of beta alcoholics that are desperate for social interaction; but Canada is full liberals and stoners with a minority problem.
>>
>>69749790
Your definition of Australians fits me perfectly and I'm not liberal or a stoner. Also don't live near any minorities.

>>69747399
Luckily for us you don't own this website or an identity Mohamed Chang
>>
>>69747598
Hoping?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.