[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHINY BERNIEFAGS BTFO: THE MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 22
File: 1482375382.png (512 KB, 637x349) Image search: [Google]
1482375382.png
512 KB, 637x349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSP3aiCmGM8

REV UP THOSE MEME STATIONS, IT'S ANOTHER TRUMP PROTEST VIDEO
>>
File: 1458267309790.png (229 KB, 417x484) Image search: [Google]
1458267309790.png
229 KB, 417x484
>Black man hugs white girl
I wounder who's behind this...
>>
File: TRUMP WALL MATERIAL.png (810 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP WALL MATERIAL.png
810 KB, 966x620
TRUMPETS

When you protest just don't respond to the leftists. In fact just troll them and joke around and display a jovial, cheerful demeanor.

And wear the Trump hats with sunglasses. Look cool doing it.
>>
>>69746851
Ayyy that's the same fence from the Flippin Phil video
>>
>>69746851
Is that loud fat white woman a paid shill????
>>
File: kek.png (1 MB, 1346x1134) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1 MB, 1346x1134
>>69746851

You literally cannot make this shit up.

I hate to be the edgy "muh shit generation" guy, but I genuinely fear for my generation

Inculcated with a parasitizing ideology in which feelings are placed above reason and leftist values are dogmatized to the point where mere mention of other points of view is a catastrophic event
>>
>>69746851
>BLACK IS GOOD
>BLACK IS GOOD
>WHITE IS BETTER
>WHITE IS BETTER

holy shit top kek
>>
File: Seattle start.jpg (78 KB, 584x474) Image search: [Google]
Seattle start.jpg
78 KB, 584x474
>mls chant right at the beginning
FIGHT
AND
WIN
>>
>CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PRIVATE PROPERTY WORKS
>>
>>69746851

>Can someone explain to me how a public election becomes a private event, where only handpicked people can get in to the rally when I wasn't even doing anything wrong?

cognitive dissonance
>>
>>69748325
Yes.
>>
God wtf is that thing at the 2 min mark? Ellen Paige
>>
File: CARL-CUCK182.jpg (113 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
CARL-CUCK182.jpg
113 KB, 400x397
>>
Video was great. I could feel /pol/ getting triggered each time he hugged a white chick.

On a side note, did anyone notice the ass at 13:20? GOD DAMN.
>>
>>69749036
>blue hair

THE SIGN OF A POISONOUS ANIMAL.
>>
>>69746851
>denied access to private property
>i am a little confused by our process
>LIKE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLS?!
>WAHHHHHHHHHH
holy shit when i thought the memes couldn't get any danker
>>
>>69746851
the girl holding her phone to record is a cute little tomboy.
>>
File: cuck182.png (39 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
cuck182.png
39 KB, 600x409
>>69749696
>>
>>69751478
Forgot to add "Find the hidden message"
>>
File: 1442829387165.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1442829387165.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>69749036
I fear for your generation too, Anon
not trying to be condescending, just feel like I was incredibly lucky to have had a normal, fun, mind-opening and intellectually challenging university experience. I feel like I got in and got out just in the last days, before the PC culture, SJWs and BLM took over.
sure, unis were always a libtard stronghold, but until reticently, even the most liberal of profs would give you good marks and stand up for your right to speak against the perceived mainstream ideology, as long as you made an intelligent argument, backed up by valid points. it's surreal to watch the places of learning and free exchange of ideas turn into an Orwellian nightmare
>and this is a fucking leaf saying this shit

I have a friend who's a great guy just starting his first year (my best friend's younger bro) and the kid is miserable, I really feel for him. he's not even a batshit crazy /pol/ack, just a free thinking human being that isn't interested in being a nu-male.
anything other than bleating in unison with the established "correct" narrative gets you shit. if you say anything that sounds politically conservative, that is somehow automatically supposed to make you a conservative, and also means you are a social conservative (which makes no sense, since the two need not be related. I mean, c'mon, most political and economic libs are social marxists)
and of course if you can be painted as anything but a militant progressive, you might as well admit you are Hitler reincarnated.
>mfw I just feel shitty for people in your generation that are marginalized and shunned, not for having some extreme ideology, but more often for simply wanting to make up their own minds, instead of following the "progressive" groupthink
>>
>>69749036
it's our responsibility to beat some sense into them
>>
File: Cucka Roach.jpg (190 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Cucka Roach.jpg
190 KB, 720x480
>>69749696
the frontman joint a new band
get with the times, icenig
>>
>>69752924

I, too enjoyed my university experience even in the face of a massive liberal majority at my university. This is because I entered college as a liberal and was CHALLENGED by my economics professor. The guy is seriously my hero and the nicest man I've ever met. He absolutely eviscerated all the college libs who tried to peddle leftist garbage in his class.

The most startling fact of my experience was that, prior to this guy, I had never, ever heard a legitimate conservative argument before. College was literally my first exposure to a genuine, calculated, well-thought-out, philosophically considered conservative ideology. What does that say about the prior 12 years I spent in state schools?

Shit is rough, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
HEEEHAAAAAWWWWW!

Make way fools! Me and muh shiny R8 are on our way to smash wage inequality!
>>
>>69753856
I think everyone leaves high school a "let's hold hands and sing koombaya" pants-on-head retarded level of liberal, to some degree anyway. high school is where you are still soft-headed, easily manipulated on an emotional level (because muh teen hormones) by a cleverly selected lineup of literature packed with liberal assumptions and worldview framework, susceptible to hollywood, and the people teaching you are usually failures at life who for the most part buy that same bullshit lock, stock and barrel themselves. but since they are older authority figures and are in positions of power and they are all saying the same shit in one voice.. I mean, it must be true!

uni must remain a based place where you grow up and learn to think for yourself. you can be a libtard if you want, but you shouldn't be able to mindlessly hide behind a popular narrative, without backing up your position with something more substantial than parroting talking points you don't understand and incoherent rage at your newly found universal truths being challenged.
>sadly, majority of libtards in uni are just self-satisfied and intellectually complacent children, who remained at the "this is what we were taught, therefore it is the truth" level of highs chool and for whom this new wave of bullshit sweeping campuses is only reinforcing this almost religious belief
>>
>>69755875

>I think everyone leaves high school a "let's hold hands and sing koombaya" pants-on-head retarded level of liberal"

I mean, and as you point out, it is precisely because they are in an environment where diversity and koombayah singing is enforced. What are you supposed to think? You've never been exposed to any other ideas and other ideas are considered sacrilege to the leftist dogma.

I remember thinking that my teachers were the bees knees, too. As a youngin', you think that you're learning from Aristotle his/herself, but as you age you are forced to consider the possibility that your teachers are de facto profoundly retarded outside of knowing basal grammar rules or whichever bullshit that haphazardly teach. The same thing happened with most adults for me at an earlier age, but for some reason I had some misplaced reverence for teachers.
>>
>>69753199
Underrated image
>>
>>69746851
This is staged. Wat?
>>69748325
They are fucking paid actors

I'd everyone on the same page here?
>>
>>69756409
yeah, I think the reverence is totally natural. society is basically built for efficiency: to let your parents work, you are sent to school at a young enough age that teachers are essentially part-time parents, they are the adult for the day in your life, and were your parents ever wrong about anything?
>of course they were, they're human beings just like everyone else, but you learn that much later

the saving grace of it all is that despite the complete one-sided nature of the school system in the matter of politics (funny thing, they are supposedly apolitical, hehe), despite all of the vulnerabilities you have and automatic deference to them on an almost animal level of child - adult authority figure relationship -- they are almost always so incompetent, that plenty of kids that make it to university are faced with somber and intellectual challenges they can not simply brush away with a canned emotional outburst, texts that make them question their assumptions, people who gently but firmly force them to think for themselves and so on.
>not to say that the high school teachers are failures. after all, the system is primarily designed to indoctrinate and assimilate the masses that will go straight into the workforce/military after school, people who will think alike and in accordance to the government's favoured positions, and will not rock the boat too much. "if you managed to escape to uni, well, good for you, but we still got the 99% thinking what we tell them ;) "
>>
>>69746851
Why do anti-Trumpers all look so degenerate? Seriously, they're all sickly-looking men with shitty beards.
>>
>>69757356
They don't take care of themselves, and want the government to do it for them. Hence, they are Bernie supporters.
>>
>>69746851
I only got 30 seconds in and I saw...
>every fucking stereotype relating to SJW cucks in the crowd, including underaged retards, neon colored hair rainbows, etc.
>nigger hugging white girl
>white girl LITERALLY crying because she was kicked out of a private event, thinking she has the right to be anywhere her privilege says is okay
these are the adults of the future

western civilization is dead. i need to start stockpiling water and ammunition
>>
>>69752924
>>69749036

>I fear for your generation too, Anon

Yeah me too I fear for our generation too.

They're a bunch of shitty, lazy fat white guys that sit online all day bitching and gossiping to each other like a group of lonely housewives. They just sit there and bitch and laugh and post dumb jokes and "meme pictures" while complaining that they're worried about their generation.

They also do dumb shit like form really stupid opinions, support a rich billionaire who only cares about themselves because they're so filled with ennui that their only release is to throw their lot in with someone who is causing some form of chaos, even if he is wrong.

So we have some weird combination of these beta faggots that just spend all of their time on dumb websites posting dumb jokes and memes while roleplaying as strong, successful alpha males to each other so that they can feel strong on the internet while letting the country they are apparently so ass hurt about deteriorate before their eyes because they're too weak and beta to do anything. These same morons love anime and video games and play their little time wasting princess pony games and WoW, but will ceaselessly whine about how others spend their time and about how gay and weak everyone else is.

Truly worried.
>>
File: 666.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>69757763

You're trying too hard
>>
File: 1457155989995.png (443 KB, 475x599) Image search: [Google]
1457155989995.png
443 KB, 475x599
>>69757356
nu males and sjws that made anti-Trump part of their self-defining narrative.
>we are the good guys, Huffington post and our poli sci prof told us so
the look is part genetics (kek) and lack of discipline/self-respect where it comes to their bodies and appearance; part a sort of lukewarm rebellion against the cool kids, a-la: "we don't dress and look like you, not because we're all beta cucks and fat tumblarinas, but because we don't want to, we have our own style"
>they are either special snowflakes or trying really hard to look like they're not trying really hard
>>
File: Liberal retard.png (2 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Liberal retard.png
2 MB, 1360x768
>>69746851
>>69757666
>I GOT KICKED OUT BY TRUMPERS BECAUSE ITS A ""PRIVATE"" EVENT
>CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A PUBLIC ELECTION BECOMES A ""PRIVATE EVENT""?
>CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?? I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED!
so she doesn't know what the word 'private' means? is that what the handquotes were for? plus the inexplicable confusion at a situation a 5 year old would understand
>>
File: WIN_20160330_211047.jpg (207 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160330_211047.jpg
207 KB, 1280x720
>>69757763
>>
>>69755875
well stated my fellow leaf
>>
>>69757763
>wahhhhh, I'm a blue haired faggot: the post
>>
File: 1459350654923.jpg (359 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
1459350654923.jpg
359 KB, 972x972
>>69746851

To think that I grew up thinking that Hippies and such were the freethinkers

That they are the people who question everything

Who lack any sort of pre-assumptions and who don't judge before they have enough information to form an educated opinion.

It is quite hilarious how much of a joke todays world is

To think that I actually thought myself as one of the left.

But I am not, the more I saw of the world the more confused I became.

Seeing people defend criminals

Seeing people react overly emotional to history and such

Honestly, my worldviews were probably shaped the most by watching documentaries of WW1 and the things leading up to it.

What a shitfest this world has become were stating facts and unconvenient truths are seen as radical.

What a joke lacking the punchline it is.
>>
>>69746851
>Hug a random nigger
>Get aids
>>
>asks old guy if he wants a hug
>"No, I don't want any drugs"
K E K
K
E
K
>>
File: comfeee.jpg (51 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
comfeee.jpg
51 KB, 600x601
>>69757763
>IMAX levels of projection
if you spend this much time here and loath yourself for having no real world life this much, just take a break
>>
>>69758251

>speak for urself bro I'm alpha bro I'm a credit to the white race, all of us here are winners dude ur projecting
>btw check out my pig reaction picture, I've got a whole folder full of these badass funny images to just make me lol and convey my smugness to other people on the internet
>Did I mention I'm alpha?

Who do you honestly think you're kidding?
>>
>>69758572
>Who do you honestly think you're kidding?
A kidder
>>
File: ITS THE REPTILES.png (353 KB, 1029x779) Image search: [Google]
ITS THE REPTILES.png
353 KB, 1029x779
>>69758572
Why are you even here? I think you're taking this all a bit too seriously. Were you offended by that other person's previous comments? Did it strike a nerve? Are you triggered?
>>
>>69746851
>they gots snipers up on the roof mayne
>random guy in a hi-vis vest looking bored as shit
>>
File: 1459558089071.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1459558089071.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>69746851
Not even a minute into the video and already cringed

> bitch waits in line to enter trump rally SO SHE COULD PROTEST
> cries when kicked out of a "private event"
> not even understanding that it's people like her are the reason why trump has made his rallies private
>>
>Enters Trump zone
>Group hug
B-but Trump supporters are raysis
>>
File: 1443835664651.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443835664651.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
>>69757763

>mere mention of other points of view is a catastrophic event

Proving my point: The post
>>
File: 1458166498649.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458166498649.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>>69758572
>Who do you honestly think you're kidding?
m..me? are you kidding me?

also, feel free to continue the rest of the argument you are having with yourself quietly in your head
>good job though, you are totally winning it
>>
File: 1454151720289.jpg (77 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
1454151720289.jpg
77 KB, 457x376
>>69759173
Same here m8. These people are deluded beyond repair.
>>
I can't tell if this is for or against trump
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.