[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my high school crush is a coal burner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 252x161
>mfw my high school crush is a coal burner
>>
>>69746794
>
if u love her and she loves u than thats all u need op everything else is secondary and is within but is in the backseat compared to you and your one true love
>>
>>69746794
at least he has a job.
>>
File: 1449571016568.gif (3 MB, 322x354) Image search: [Google]
1449571016568.gif
3 MB, 322x354
>>69746873
>if u love her and she loves u than thats all u need op everything else is secondary and is within but is in the backseat compared to you and your one true love
>>
>>69746873
>loving a coal burner

Nice try Schmuyle
>>
File: 1458856680650.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458856680650.webm
2 MB, 640x360
all women, and all people, are natural race traitors since the very nature of sex is to mix your genes up with more diversity than the previous generation. even when 'attacked' they still cream themselves at the attention from exotic genes
>>
>>69746873
>tfw love is really the death of duty
>>
Tell her to stop dating niggers and start dating a real American.
>>
>>69746794
Maybe if your pathetic beta ass wasn't distant fucking second choice your crush wouldn't be dining on nigger cock.

Step your fucking game up.
>>
>my crush married an emo fag and doesn't like Trump
>>
Well, that's tough, but my highschool crush married a Turk so there's that.
>>
>>69746794
Burn her
>>
File: 1446429830177.png (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446429830177.png
60 KB, 600x600
>was absolutely crazy about girl in HS
>qt, petite, smart, and innocent
>she was into me as well
>never manned up and asked her out
>we graduated
>she likes niggers now and will probably end up with one
>he'll take her virginity and purity
>tfw there's nothing I can do about it
>tfw I could have saved her if I had just manned up
>tfw hate myself more with each passing day

Just kill me already Senpai
>>
> my highschool crush is dead
/blog
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
>>69746794
Hey, if you didn't man up and tried to bang her instead. It's not the nigger's fault but yours.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.