[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: PalestineOfficialVocaloid.png (700 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
PalestineOfficialVocaloid.png
700 KB, 800x450
Post your reasons why Palestine deserves freedom. Pic related
>>
>>69746610
>Palestine
What?
>>
>>69746610

The only thing I would support is handing west bank back to jordan and gaza strip to egypt.

Palestine is not a real country and never has been
>>
>>69746923
fpbp
>>
you dont deserve freedom

You either fought for it or your are lucky and others fought for it

Just like there is no such thing as a right to exist.

Its all bullshit liberal rethoric

But they have every reason to defend themself against jewish terror and fight against anyone trying to restrict or removes their freedom, livehood and lives
>>
>>69746610

Because some of them are still Christians and that land should never belong to dirty Jews. Muslims are heretics but still better than the synagogue of Satan.
>>
Palestine is a failed abortion and should be treated like one. It's disgusting
>>
>>69746610
I really don't care. The fact the entire Arab world at it's peak of oil domination lost to one tiny kike nation is sad.
As >>69747008 said this would make the most sense, but Israel has found oil in all it's occupied territories, and probably won't return it without another fight.
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64 KB, 561x347) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64 KB, 561x347
They're gonna need some room to...........expand
>>
Palestine needs to learn that the precedent for one country giving back land to another is pretty shit. They need to make do with what they've got and abandon the idea that they will get "their" land back from the heebs. What's done is done. Deal with it and move on.
>>
File: vin.jpg (57 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
vin.jpg
57 KB, 628x353
>>69746610
fuck Palestine

It's the meme cause that all the leftists on my campus used to get behind before black lives matter became a thing

Just give it to Israel and send all the Palestinians to Jordan. Problem solved
>>
It doesn't deserve freedom but it does have the right to wage war for freedom. That being said there is already a significant amount of Palestinians in Jordan so when they lose they should just go there so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69746610
They're muslims and therefore deserve nothing senpai.
>>
>>69746610

they learn to live peacefully alongside Israel or they remain in their ghetto until the end of days

israel has the military power and it has nukes, the Arabs need to learn to accept this.
>>
>>69747347
>They need to make do with what they've got
>Deal with it and move on.

>implying it's not ongoing
>implying more settlements aren't made every day
>>
File: Im2Hai0.jpg (137 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
Im2Hai0.jpg
137 KB, 663x784
>>69746610
Honestly fuck Palestine, the only reason I like them is because they trigger the jews. The world would be a better place without them and the rest of the Muslims
>>
>>69747167
I feel like this is the answer to OP's question, not that he's actually looking for an answer and is just shitposting for (You)s
>>
Abolish both Palestine and Israel and divide the land between the surrounding countries.
>>
Why do Jews even need Israel when they already own America? Fuck them! Fuck all of their god damn lies and manipulation.
>>
>>69747277
Lol, Egypt outright refused to take Gaza back in the peace deal we made with them in the 70's.

Jordan officially ceded the WB so there would be no way for us to make them take control of the snake pit.
There is nothing we would rather have more than for Egypt and Jordan to take control of their stupid cousins and stomp them into the ground.

>HUSSEIN SURRENDERS CLAIMS ON WEST BANK TO THE P.L.O.; U.S. PEACE PLAN IN JEOPARDY; Internal Tensions

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/08/01/world/hussein-surrenders-claims-west-bank-plo-us-peace-plan-jeopardy-internal-tensions.html
>>
>>69747523
Last new settlement was built about a decade ago, but facts and Arabs don't mix.
>>
You got to think like the jew
The more the right supports Israel and encourages them to use a heavy hand against the Palestines the more you will drive a wedge between the jewish elites that control the left and the oppressed brown people crowd
>>
Rightful owner of the terrorist state known as Israel

That being said, we should build a wall around the entire middle east and come back in 400 years when they're done killing each other and everyone around them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.