[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC MADAM RECORDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 200px_Deborah_Jeane_Palfrey.jpg (9 KB, 200x277) Image search: [Google]
200px_Deborah_Jeane_Palfrey.jpg
9 KB, 200x277
Any new updates on this?

Get up to speed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dhTKbOTTDQ

Get up to speed: [YouTube] DC Madam Lawyer: Files Would Alter 2016 Race | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-31/dc-madams-attorney-says-election-bombshell-already-online

Here are the DC Madam's lawyer's registered domains in which the list may be hidden:
bienvenidosmiami.com
civilforfeiture.com
coinodyssey.com
dailyshowwithtrevornoah.com
deborahjeanepalfrey.com
domsubmatch.com
medicinal-marijuana-company.com
miamilyft.com
montgomeryblairsibley.com
privacycomplianceconsulting.com
sashaworkx.com
sibleyinvestments.com
whyjusther.com

[YouTube] DC Madam Lawyer: Files Would Alter 2016 Race | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Here are the DC Madam's lawyer's registered domains in which the list may be hidden:
bienvenidosmiami.com
civilforfeiture.com
coinodyssey.com
dailyshowwithtrevornoah.com
deborahjeanepalfrey.com
domsubmatch.com
medicinal-marijuana-company.com
miamilyft.com
montgomeryblairsibley.com
privacycomplianceconsulting.com
sashaworkx.com
sibleyinvestments.com
whyjusther.com
>>
Bump?
>>
There were shit ton of people investigating last night and the day before with a bunch of threads none today though which is kind of weird talk about ddoss or calling the lawyer it's like as if the FBI cracked down on everyone involved
>>
It not openly being discuss but it is still going on.
>>
>>69745620
I think it just got boring when we realised we weren't really getting anywhere.
>>
>>69745868
Makes sense, there weren't any breakthroughs and we had some Jew demanding 12 btc to ddos the servers. There's a thread on /g/ and some people on it are claiming that Cruz's numbers were photoshopped onto the document
>>
We have to wait to see if the attorney is full of shit or has the good stuff and, if the latter, if he has the balls to ignore the gag order.

The publicly available wikileaks pdf is useless and contains material that was deemed mundane and not gagged at the time- the Texas numbers in it people are hoping somehow link to Cruz don't actually do so, nor do they link to any other major political figure.

However we can be sure that 1. The records do cover 2006 to 2008 and 2. The attorney does have the same.

If he isn't full of shit we wait a week and then batten down the hatches for one hell of a ride.
>>
Nigga, yall just gotta wait 2 weeks anyways.
Chill
>>
https://cryptome.org/dc-madam.zip
>>
Also, update: Supreme court has indeed added lifting the gag order to their docket. Ignore the shitty source.

If the court lifts the order we will see all. If they don't lift it the attorney says we'll see all anyways and he'll ignore the order. Either way we probably get to see some good shit unless he's an utter attention whore.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/dc-madam-gag-order-added-to-scotus-docket-657276483519
>>
bump

Any news anons??
>>
>>69745779
Good.
>>
>>69746310
How long will it take the court to process it?
>>
>>69746310
>Also, update: Supreme court has indeed added lifting the gag order to their docket.
What does this mean? I don't know what a docket is. They're considering lifting it, or they're going to lift it, or they're going to lift it under some condition, or what?
>>
>>69747339
It means they will likely hear testimony about why/why not the gag should be lifted and then a vote. I have no idea about timeline though
>>
>http://archives.1wise.es/deborah-jeane-palfrey-phone-records.pdf
This was posted here in the comments:
http://dailybail.com/home/bad-news-for-lyin-ted-supreme-court-adds-dc-madam-case-to-of.html

Giant PDF file.
>>
>>69745868
this desu. nothing to see here anyways. best if we all just moved on from this
>>
>>69747501
Okay, thanks
>>
>>69744587
bump
>>
>>69746233
Those are the old records.

We need the New Ones that Have Cruz in Them. I heard that this whole thing can be triggered if we hit the correct end-point but finding the correct one is tricky.
>>
>>69745620

Yeah it's a breath of fresh air. Discussion is possible on /pol/ again. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>69746190
But Wisconsin is next week
>>
Bamp
>>
>>69749653
Just got to get #CruzSexScandal and other tags trending again.
>>
>>69751914
twitter won't let it trend.
>>
>>69752153
get #CubanMistressCrisis to trend then
>>
>>69752153
#DCMadam and tag the shit out of Cruz.
>>
>>69752575
>#DCMadam

Holy shit this. FYI the National ENquirer Piece is set to release the day BEFORE the Wisconsin Primary. We have to alert all of the other members of /pol/ that we have to Shill MASSIVELY on that day for that thing to trend on Twitter.
>>
>>69752482
>>69752575
I think they are trying to bury the story, but allowing it some time under a different trend might give it more exposure.
>>
>>69752909
where did you see this?
>>
>>69753938
NE already said that their publication hits stores APRIL 4.
>>
>>69754106
All I found was the 11th. Where are you seeing the 4th?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.