[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Casual Cultural Marxism This is the shit that plants the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>Casual Cultural Marxism
This is the shit that plants the culturally marxist seed of thought into people who become leftists. They accept that seed as a social precedent and, interpreting it as ultimate truth, build a worldview around that.
>>
weren't there always blacks and women on SNL...
>>
>SNL
>last few years
>funny

Pick two
>>
>>69744630
Eddie Murphy doesn't fit the narrative, comrade.
>>
>RT
never visiting that site again
>>
>>69744630
From the very first cast...
>>
This all

>implies

that SNL was ever funny outside of a select few skits.
>>
>>69745626
To this day I think that everyone pretending SNL is funny is some sort of massive practical joke that I'm just not in on
>>
File: 1312827918527.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1312827918527.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>69744547

>cultural marxism
>a thing
>>
>>69745825

You're right. It's a stupid name.

It's just Marxism.
>>
People still watch SNL?

I couldn't even watch the one with Trump, just a few short youtube clips of the good parts

Even when people talk about "Ohh it was better in the 80's" etc they're only a few funny skits, it's really never been amazing

Certainly hasn't gotten better lmao
>>
>>69745872
hahahahaha
>>
>>69745872
nah, its just the inevitable progression of the enlightenment and liberalism (in the classical, non-american sense)
>>
>>69744630
You're not supposed to actually know history Anon, you're supposed to accept what the jews tell you.
>>
>>69745626
Norm macdonald was good. He eventually got fired because he kept making jokes about OJ while the producer was good friends with him.
>>
>>69745825
I know right. It's just called being progressive.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.