[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone on /pol/ realized I'm a paid shill and I lost my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sadtanuki.jpg (71 KB, 515x698) Image search: [Google]
sadtanuki.jpg
71 KB, 515x698
Someone on /pol/ realized I'm a paid shill and I lost my shilling job.
>>
>>69744023

I will pay you to suck my cock to climax. 70 bucks.
>>
Nice false flag shill to get us off your back.
>>
post proofs

if they want a world without loyalty you have the power to give them what they want
>>
>>69744023
Most shills get called out here in every thread they post in.

Their playbook is out there, The Gentleman's Guide to Forum Spies.

http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

If you see people doing this they are shills. Their goal is to slide a thread, but on an image board where there's only one page per forum thread, sliding is ineffective and ultimately the shills out themselves.

4chan has the most shills of any board I've ever seen, except maybe Infowars, ATS, and GLP, but they are much less effective here.
>>
>>69745522
>http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
where did this playbook come from dubsman
>>
>>69745767
Thanks for the bump though.
>>
>>69744023
Are you a 9-13 year old boy? I'll pay you to be my cute little butt slave.
>>
>>69746438
This is a perfect example of attempted forum sliding.
>>
>>69744023
how can i get such job?
>>
>>69744023
stop spamposting anime and furries in the trump generals faggot

you ruined them
>>
File: 145964185222.png (668 KB, 633x768) Image search: [Google]
145964185222.png
668 KB, 633x768
>>69746438
>It's another 'quality' Canadian post
>>
>>69746498
It's an art. Just be as outrageous as possible and then you slide the important shit.
>>
>>69746650
Doesn't work well in this format though.

Really it just outs you, you'd have to switch to a new persona for every post for it to be really effective.

Even then it becomes obvious.
>>
Are all gay anime posters shills?

Is that why /r9k/ is overrun with them? To stop /r9k/ from being a breeding ground for shooters?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.