[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH SHIT!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 460x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 460x705
>All non-EU immigrants wishing to reside in Belgium may soon have to accept local values and integrate into society by signing a “Newcomer’s statement.”

>Those failing to comply will have their residence claims rejected, immigration officials say.

https://www.rt.com/news/338113-belgium-immigrants-sign-statement/
>>
>>69742649
In before the clauses and and wording are in such a way that no attempt to actually integrate them is made.
>>
>>69742649
Based Belgium
>>
is this damage control before the fasci uprising that was scheduled to happen these days in the muslim town/whatever was its name?
>>
>>69742649
Great idea. It gives tremendous justification to eliminate Islamists. If they refuse to sign it, they are gone, and if they are caught violating it, then they become Islamists rather than just 'Refugees.' This should be a tool for enforcement rather than mere 'assimilation.'

Enforce the rules, remove residencies, and things should turn around....Up until the economy goes to shit, which is a hurdle beyond even my mind.
>>
>>69742649

>sign paper
>go to Belgium
>allahu akbar

Bulletproof
>>
>>69742649
It only took two acts of terror in main cities for this to happen.
>>
>>69743116
The thing is that, if Brussels is intelligent, it would be possible to send every fucking Imam back to Mecca if it wanted. The goal is to open up room for enforcement more-so than to encourage assimilation or prevent terrorism. It's about breaking the back of the Islamist communities, which already exist.
>>
>>69742916

Uprise happened kind of. Around 100 got arrested, mostly lefties. And a muzzie has killed another muzzie.

But yes, and as always the damage control is 5 years to late. Beside you should give South Tirol back before you make your fascist uprise again.
>>
>>69743294

The thing is that only Europeans actually value oaths. Muslims will sign the paper so they can stay, and by the time they do a terrorist attack it's too late anyway. This is completely useless and cucked.
>>
>>69743476
But you aren't hearing me. We both know that they'll be lying. Yet the thing is, it'll be possible to catch them in the deception by forcing them to make an Oath (before breaking it.) Imams right now can say they hate Brussels and the West. But if they sign this paper, and THEN say they hate Brussels and the West, then we've caught them in deception, which cognitively changes how humans relate to a person.

In terms of actual Counter-Terrorism, traditional strategies are needed. This isn't designed to deal with this. This isn't even designed to get more refugees in. The goal would be to get current existing refugees to sign it.

But like, if you don't get it, you don't get it. This is higher level abstract thinking.
>>
>>69742649
>signing a statement
Revolutionary anti-terrorist tactics here, Belgium! This is going to work splendidly.

>tfw there is a failed state right next to your border and you're going to be the next one
>>
>>69742649
>All non-EU immigrants
Daily reminder that you don't have to be a citizen of a EU-country to be a EU-citizen. In fact according to EU-law even illegal immigrants can be EU-citizens according to EU-law.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8AXz6yKgis
>>
>>69743668

That's assuming they'll enforce it, which I doubt. This is just to ease the tension a bit until the cucking can continue
>>
>>69742649
BELGIUM NO!
>>
>>69743933
>That's assuming they'll enforce it, which I doubt. This is just to ease the tension a bit until the cucking can continue

Fair point. It's worthless if it isn't enforced. Which knowing Brussels you may be right. Nevertheless a competent state could make good use of this while maintaining rule of law.

If they don't though, Hard Right Wingers will take it on themselves to remove Kebab.
>>
>>69743668
Clever burger is clever. Its a tool for us. Not something to directly prevent terrorist attacks.
>>
>>69744120
Well it is an extremely clever strategy especially because if it correlates with the Human Declaration of Rights as opposed to a specific political party or government (which can wind up just speeding up the collapse.)

This is the very first sign of confidence I've ever felt for Europe, and I predicted AfD to get big when it was at 3%. It's a long road ahead, though, and the upcoming economic storm alone would be enough to destabilize everything. The Islamist threat is just gasoline to that fire.

But again. Victory is possible to does who are willing to take it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.