[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armenia Support Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Holy-Cross-Armenian-Church.jpg (39 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Cross-Armenian-Church.jpg
39 KB, 630x421
If you do not support Armenia during this conflict, you side with dirty mongoloid T*rkshit mudslimes over the FIRST Christian country on Earth.

My brave Armenian countrymen are fighting to protect our ancient land that we reclaimed from the Azeris. We are not the aggressors here, the mudslimes are (GO FIGURE)!
>>
Armenia claims 200+ dead Azeris
>>
File: IMG_4537.jpg (239 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4537.jpg
239 KB, 1024x734
>>69742354
Serbia will always be with Armenia! fuck i will go and fight muslims there if war breaks out
>>
I really wonder who Russia will back up if shit really hits the fan.
>>
>>69742354
Still nothing on msm.

you sure youre not just memeing me my dude?
>>
Azeri seem like huge fucking liars, I get more alarm bells listening to them talk than I get listening to jews talk about muh 666 majillion
>>
>>69742354

Armenians are not white, European, or in anyway worth supporting.
>>
>>69743030
armenia. azerbaijan is turkey jr. and has pipeline deals with them and georgia

>>69743373
>ancient indo-european language
>first christian country
>large well-adjusted international diaspora
>significant worldly contributions despite minuscule population

sure they're not "white" but it doesn't mean they're not worth supporting
>>
>>69743373
Your people are nothing but dirty snakes. I'll rape your queen's dry snatch.
>>
>>69743373
>implying Anglos are "white"

Fuck off inbred fuck.
>>
>>69743623
This. We don't claim to be white. We are among one of the oldest peoples with one of the oldest cultures, we don't need our skin color to be Hitler-approved to feel good about ourselves.
>>
>>69743373
They're pretty swarthy but still white
>>
>>69743030
They will try to profit off both sides. Despite popular outsider opinion, Russia is not Armenia's ally. During the war Russia sold weapons with both sides and after taking almost all of the NKR region, Russia threatened Armenia it would intervene on Azerbaijan's side if they didn't support the ceasefire. So Russia stopped Armenia from liberating more clay.
>>
>>69743680
>>69743664
>>69743623

Wow, look at all the butthurt hooknosed Semitic Armenians with US passports in this thread. Denial denial denial.

Disgusting dirty caucus niggers the lot of you.

How on earth did you con your way into the US?
>>
>>69744080

They are substantially Semitic. lrn2DNA
>>
>>69744272
>>69744353
relax muhamad
>>
idont really care desu senpai. Both armenians and turkroaches are scum
>>
>>69744272
Oh it makes sense now, you are a goat fucking muslim who lives in the UK. Don't worry, your goats in the region are safe. Given the small chance that you aren't a goat fucker, you must really love muslim cock down your throat then huh?
>>
>>69744531
The dutch people I've met in the USA smell like shit, is hygiene a thing in the Netherlands or what?
>>
>>69744654
your color is showing Davidijan, calm down
>>
>>69743373
>Armenians are not white
>>
>>69744566

Whiter than you christian caucuskike.
>>
>>69744936
and there we have it. typical sandnigger diaspora and proxies spreading their bullshit
>>
>>69745080

>He thinks he's white
>doesn't understand genetics (33% of Armenians are Semitic Haplotype J)
>Has enormous hooked nose
>Muh Holocaust!
>Gets mad when people point it out

haha
>>
>>69742354
i hope they kill each other
>>
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2664745/2016/04/03/Minstens-30-soldaten-gedood-bij-geweld-in-Nagorno-Karabach.dhtml

Niggers got sources?
This one says:
>friday night
>30 military deaths, of which 18 azeri soldiers
>Azerbaijan artillery killed a young boy and some townsfolk
>Az launched an attack with artillery, choppers and tanks, Armenia claims to have held ground, shot down a chopper and dealt 'massive damage'
>Az says they responded to Ar
I'm betting one guy sneezed and some guy scared himself into pulling a trigger and everyone was too dumb to stop it

>>69744654
We wash ourselves every other day with healthy cheesesoap. Hygiene good.
>>
File: 14588922996430.png (536 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
14588922996430.png
536 KB, 1024x573
>>69745269
never said im armenian and i specifically said they're not white. only one getting mad here is you my goatloving friend

anyways i feel like i'd be having a more productive conversation with a mule than a welfare sandnigger like you :)
>>
>>69745653
armenians shot down an mi24 with 12 turks KIA (initially denied by azeri gov but later confirmed)

armenians admitted to having 18 KIA

there's other pictures of dead turks but the specific numbers haven't been confirmed. in all likelihood the turk losses are much higher as they were the aggressors and they're generally incompetent
>>
I'll be on my way fighting for my armbros. Get raped by Arabs eurocucks
>>
Anyone who kills Muslims is a man that I would call brother
>>
>>69745269
>only Semites have haplogroup J
ebin
>>
>>69744187
Maybe they stopped Armenia from going to far and eliciting a NATO response like Serbia got. When NATO 'responds,' you know that means Christian genocide like Serbia, Iraq and Syria.
>>
>>69744936
MUDSHIT CONFIRMED
>>
Fucking turks.
Hope Armenia redefines what "Armenian genocide" means.
>>
>>69745653
>I'm betting one guy sneezed and some guy scared himself into pulling a trigger and everyone was too dumb to stop it
The best way to start a war
>>
Where is Armenia? It sounds made up.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.