[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sorrybaby.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sorrybaby.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
You already banged her. In a relaxed moment she tells you she dated a nigger for six months. How do you react?
>>
Marry her and raise her son.
>>
Put a shower nozzle In her vagina and tell her to let It there for athleast 5 hours
>>
Holy fuck for a second I though you were talking about some woman who did something, holy fuck, I feel like I about to puke, what time is it, oh god, help me

Nigger
>>
>>69741975
I dry heaved just postulating this
>>
Gently choke her to death. Then douse myself in gasoline and set myself on fire.
>>
Break up with her and go get AIDS tested every six months for 3 years.
>>
>>69741533
IGNORE SLIDING THREADS
JUDEA DECLARES WAR AGAIN GET IN HERE NOW >>>69738171
>>
Try to suck out and consume what is left of the superior ngr cream to enhance my courage.
>>
To the clinic.
>>
>>69741533
>cool, never met actual zoophile, just furries, hope blood test won't be too expensive
>>
I'm shocked no one has said 'ask for my sperm back' yet
>>
>>69741533
Throw acid to her face.

Allahu akbar
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.