[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 000444_145669.jpg (31 KB, 468x200) Image search: [Google]
000444_145669.jpg
31 KB, 468x200
I was looking at a map of Europe and noticed a gap between Ukraine and the Baltic states. What is Belarus? Just Russia Jr or does it have a distinctive culture?

> Belarus commenter pls
>>
>>69741444
Rich people often live here to avoid tax. If you live there over half the year you pay really really low tax. Otherwise fuck knows sounds kinda boring but I'll visit at some point for shits and giggles.
>>
>>69741617
I heard Minsk is one of the worst cities in Europe...
>>
>>69741444
It is white Russia
Least cucked of all and far less degenerate than Russia with an all white people and KGB still exists there.

I wish I lived there

They even have a better dictator than Putin
>>
>>69741832
Is Belarus on "Russian conquest" list?
>>
>>69741994
White Russia.
>>
The last dictatorship in Europe that likes to pretend it's the successor of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>69741444
>amerifat education
>>
>>69741994
Only once they make noises about joining the eu
>>
File: catholic_churches_galleryfull.jpg (53 KB, 583x539) Image search: [Google]
catholic_churches_galleryfull.jpg
53 KB, 583x539
>>69741444
Belarus is a diamond in the rough! It's beauty is immeasurable by human standards.
>>
a country where the leader hasnt gotten the memo that the USSR has already collapsed
>>
>>69741444
Even I don't know what is happening there, but basically it is a puppet state of Russija,
>>
>>69741444
Last dictatorship in Europe.

Basically what's left of the USSR.
>>
>>69741994
If they become pro-Western like Ukraine.
But they know this, so I don't think it will happen.
>>
>>69741688

Jewish propaganda.

Belorussians love strangers and there women are as hot as russians without the drunken degenerate russian part.

You should totaly visit Minsk.
>>
>>69741444
>What is Belarus?
The North Korea of Europe.
>>
>>69742796
We learn about Europe but just about the countries that actually matter.
>>
It's a pretty authoritarian nation, you can't get a tourist visa if you don't speak a local language and/or a local friend, but good luck finding one Belarus internet can be pretty locked down.

Geography now has a video on it.
>>
Belarus is richer than Ukraine, even before the Ukrainian civil war started. Also it is probably the whitest country in Europe.
>>
>>69741688
Been there four times, very nice and clean, definitely improved with the years.
Dont believe the leftists lies man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.