[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mormons are taking over, /pol/! At least mormonism is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: mormons.png (203 KB, 1218x612) Image search: [Google]
mormons.png
203 KB, 1218x612
The mormons are taking over, /pol/! At least mormonism is the least-bad of all the judaic religions.
>>
File: Garment.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Garment.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
You know, mormon underwear looks pretty comfy to shitpost in...
>>
Kek I bought that ad. I'm glad somekne got a screenshot of it I didn't get that many serves.
>>
Mormonism was perfect until they outlawed polygamy and started accepting black people.
>>
>>69740965
IGNORE SLIDING THREADS
JUDEA DECLARES WAR AGAIN GET IN HERE NOW >>>69738171
>>
>>69741939
Except for the fact that you'd have to be a subhuman to believe in stories they perpetuate, not to mention the secret club handshakes and all of the other bullshit.

It's also literal degeneracy from a Christian's perspective, as they do not believe that Christ is anything more than a prophet.
>>
>>69742232
>believe
Joe Smith saw the future decline of Western civilization and made a plan to stop it, utilizing a variety of techniques designed to draw in the canny and the stupid. It's a secret club with rules. You don't have to believe the tenets to forward its purpose.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Look at Mormons. White families who breed a lot and are mostly nice and friendly. Joseph Smith was a LITERAL saint.
>>
>>69742456
>Joseph Smith was a LITERAL saint.
He was literally deceived by the devil you clueless fuck.
>>
>>69741525

Why did you buy the ad? For lulz?
>>
Mormons are awful jew cocksuckers
NSA is full of mormons because they are submissive as fuck thats why the nsa data center is in utah
>>
>>69742232

Book of Mormon stories are just as crazy as Biblical stories. It's crazy to say other planets exist when that's exactly what astronomy has found out in the past 200 years?
>>
maybe we can get some mormongirls threads instead of blacked ones.
>>
>>69742232

Christians go around believing all aliens are "demons" and that the earth is literally flat. I can't really give a fuck if they think Mormons, who have some of the best sci-fi authors when it comes to outer space, are crazy.
>>
>seeing ads
Fuck off back to kikebook normie
>>
>>69742900
>technological apotheosis and biological immortality isnt a core aspect of a divine entity
>He thinks this is impossible

Technology will always advance, as will humanity.

Not to mention he may have single handedly succeeded in saving the white race from ethnic genocide.
>>
>>69742232
>Except for the fact that you'd have to be a subhuman to believe in stories they perpetuate
What exactly is so crazy about any of the shit in the book of mormon? For every one batshit thing there are like 30 batshit things in the old and new testaments. At least some of the shit in mormonism is based off of some semblance of scientific knowledge like the existence of other planets and not borderline retarded like earthwide floods and dragons.
>>
>>69741939
those are latter day saints not mormons.
>>
File: 1445263864327.jpg (13 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1445263864327.jpg
13 KB, 228x260
>>69740965
i hope it's not photoshopped kek'd
>>
>>69740965
Are you kidding? Mormonism is the most obviously fake and made up.
>>
>>69744770
Its more realistic than scientology.
>>
>>69744877
No, no it's really not, though. Scientology and Mormonism are basically the same level of retarded.
>>
lmao it's real, mormons must be desperate to advertise in this shithole
>>
>>69744770
You do realize that LDS is pre 400AC Christianity, right? It's literally a restorationist church that sees the rest as a corruption of the original Church of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>69745076
No it's not. The book of mormon was written in the 19th century.
>>
>>69745407
Prove it.
>>
>>69745549
Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
>>
>>69745873
>Cartoon made by a pair of kikes
>>
>>69745076

Holy fuck you're stupid.
>>
>>69744991
not even fucking close

there is absolutely zero reason humans cannot be an equivilant of gods

there is zero reason to believe that life cannot be created artificially, that life doesn't exist elsewhere, that t cell growth cannot be reset ect ect.
>>
>>69746060
No, they're mormons actually.
>>
>>69746358
Those are tenets of $cientology, too.

And both religions are science fiction that were invented by one guy to get rich off suckers and screw his neighbor's wives.
>>
I ordered somewhere in the fall of last year yet my Book of Mormon never came. Can I report this to John Smith or something?
>>
>Mormonism is the least-bad of all the judaic religions.

It is literal Judaism-lite for the goyim conceived by a committed Freemason

sage
>>
>>69741525
>I didn't get that many serves.
It keeps popping up for me, I think you're lying.
>>
>>69742456
You seem to know what you're talking about, anon. Redpill me on Mormonism. Tell me more.
>>
>>69746358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
They're both space cults created by former members of Masonic organizations mate.
>>
>>69744396
Book of Mormon proper is pretty tame really. Doesn't even talk about horses in America that much, and then only from the perspective of a FOB Israelite. Tons of comfy missionary stories where someone goes and preaches somewhere unsafe and the bad guys convert, a really big war that's all marching, supply lines, and how are we going to get them out of that fort I really don't want to charge it again.

You could even explain the cities getting blasted when Jesus shows up (itself one of probably three proper instances of magic) as one big volcano.

Pearl of Great Price is where things start getting Book of Enoch crazy.
>>
>>69743447
It's $20 for 5000 views.
>>
>>69748226
Whatever works, I guess. Probably just being rational in a thread full of angry Baptists does a lot too. I normally stay out of /pol/ Mormon threads though. They've usually got it just slightly off - no, we're not white nationalists, but we're not liberal cucks, we want every culture to reach its full potential - and I don't have anything pithy enough to correct it.
>>
>>69747226
>Mormonism is Judaism light but for white people
So it's a religion that teaches white people to look out for fellow white people and help out the white race? This is a bad thing how?
Oh yeah
>Slavshit believing in any religion that isn't about sucking off some "priest" who walks around with a scepter made of solid gold and diamond.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.