[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
¿murica is a Christian nation? ¿is not Catholic or Jewish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: mexico3.png (620 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
mexico3.png
620 KB, 1000x600
¿murica is a Christian nation? ¿is not Catholic or Jewish?

because according to the numbers most of the gringofags are circumcised and strongly support israel but almost all gringofags I know are Catholics but here in the chan say they are Christians can you answer this please

also
mexican's hate thread
¿Why do you hate me?
>>
>>69740084
I don't hate you Mexico. One day we will make this country Catholic together.
>>
>>69740084
cuz ur country is a drug cartel smog shithole with bean culture and no significant contributions
>>
>>69740084
>¿
What are thooooose?
>>
don't hate you, just don't want to live in mexico.

And whereever there is mexicans, there is mexico.
>>
>>69740084

Catholicism is the worst branch of Christianity. You speak the worst European language. Your culture is awful, your food is terrible, your people are ugly troglodytes, and your behavior is nigger-tier.

All Hispanics are fucking terrible.
>>
>>69740084

Catholics are Christian Senor Beanstein,
>>
>>69740427
an australian questionmark
>>
>>69740665
kek
>>
>>69740084
they are not catholics cunt they are pathetic protestants pieces of shit. {anyway the holy sea is dying since they got that pathetic pope that should have never been a fucking pope in the first place}
>>
>>69740084
Viva mejico cabrones! Vosotros vais a tener que liberar a Estados Unidos de la corrupción del gobierno.
>>
>>69740665

fucking LOL

well played bong
>>
>>69740574
Should all whites be judged based solely on the action of white trash and inbred hicks? What you're doing right now is no different.
>>
>>69741127

Percent of population is a very relevant metric, my friend.
>>
>>69740352
we created a lot of cars and our industries are the best in health care & the drugs is a global porble mexico only is the best bridge to come in
>>69740427
the same that ñ
>>69740189
>>69740450

>>69740574
you are worng tho worst language is portugese the worst religion is islam & we are one of the country with most children in the world
>>69740602
really? but christian aren't catholic right? ¿but christian seems jesus like a god no?
>>
>>69740972
>{anyway the holy sea is dying since they got that pathetic pope that should have never been a fucking pope in the first place}
This is protestant propaganda. Also, interestingly enough while most Christians in the USA are protestants, Catholicism is the largest specific form of Christianity here.
>>
>>69741069
Ahuevooo¡¡
>>69740450
whereever there is mexicans there is mexico in that case we never lose texas because there are more mexicans than whatever another minori
>>69740189
we will
>>
>>69741231
Sure it is, friendo. At what percent of population is it ok to generalize?
>>
>>69740574
mexico is one of the most young countries in the world

catholicism is a relgion of peace better than islam

spanish is the better language onli english is better than spanish

our culture have more World Heritage than another county in the world

and our behaivor is mixed because the most indigenous was killed by spainfags
>>
I don't. I hate your countrymen who leave your state and make the U.S. into Mexico rather than staying behind to make Mexico into a more respectable country.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.