[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Liberals always settle for ad hominem attacks rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.jpg (23 KB, 343x200) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23 KB, 343x200
Why do Liberals always settle for
ad hominem attacks rather than attacking the argument?
>>
>>69740013
It's either that or an unrelated analogy.

>supporting Trump is like supporting the holocaust why do you support the holocaust?

Every fucking time.
>>
>>69740013
Because they don't have any arguments
>>
Their fucking headlines/articles and videos are the worst.

"CHECK OUT THESE 5 WAYS LITTLE BLACK KIDS JUST DESTROYED TRUMP"
"WHY WHITE MEN ARE BASICALLY THE WORST THING"

And don't they realize they're being really fucking disrespectful by likening trump to hitler?
>Whoa decent amount of people (and not just kikes) who died, a politician saying things we don't like is totally the same as your situation was!

I saw two spanish college age students working at a phone store in the mall the other day shouting for people to vote for bernie sanders, they also asked people who they were voting for and if people didn't agree with them they wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I then asked why they didn't like trump and one goes "because he'll deport people like me" so I said "oh you're an illegal mexican?" and he said "nah I'm puerto rican, born here"

Dumb fuck.
>>
>>69740013
They are mentally children.
>>
>>69740603
The left is swinging the pendulum so hard in one direction the backlash will hit them hard. Too bad we will have to wait a generation to see it.
>>
File: 1456979151417.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456979151417.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
>>69740013
NOT
>>
>>69740149
>Muslims LOVE the Holocaust

Gotta make the doublethink paradox do it's work.
>>
>>69740013
Fuckin Blaha
>>
>>69740013
Because if they actually presented their argument then people would see clearly that it's circular bullshit which is entirely based on baseless accusations of racism.

Basically, this:
>>69740479
>>
>>69740603

My favorite part is how they talk about how Trump is SOOOO fucking racist against Muslims when he's the only motherfucker in the race NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN BOMBING MUSLIMS.

Literally everyone else running has voted to fund or directly pushed for bombing brown people. Trump is the only one with clean hands.
>>
File: smiling-obama.jpg (33 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
smiling-obama.jpg
33 KB, 300x338
>>69740603
>Meanwhile Barack has deported more illegals than the last 3 presidencies put together.
>>
>>69740849
Bernie too?
>>
>>69740704
I want to see Trump pull a Nixon.

He loses this year, Hillary fucks up SO bad we get him in 2020.
>>
Because they quite literally have no argument and their way of dealing with this is just to assume their opponent is stupid. This allows them to simply dismiss the argument rather than addressing it.
>>
He's right. Anyone who thinks Trump doesnt "sound that bad" is most certainly a dumbass who is incapable of seeing how much of a moron the guy is.
>>
File: aaakgbwarning.jpg (62 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
aaakgbwarning.jpg
62 KB, 380x537
>>69740013
>>
>>69740920
source
>>
>>69741286
Lmao fukin rekkt XDDD
>>
>>69740479
This
>>
File: yctasp.jpg (35 KB, 425x314) Image search: [Google]
yctasp.jpg
35 KB, 425x314
>>69741286
>>
>>69740013
Because they are children mentally and often physically too.

Also people who talk about politics on facebook are retarded.
>>
>>69741052

Voted to fund it. Repeatedly.
>>
>>69740479
They do its just that they don't want to have an exchange of ideas or a proper debate
Cult marxists will never engage with opposings ideas on a substantive level
That is why whenever they do encounter an opponent that they cant shame or shout into silence they say "lets not talk about politics" or "lets agree to disagree"
They also love to use Whataboutism
Always stick up for your position quickly otherwise they will quickly intimidate and dominate the public discussion
Example I have two classes in one a bitch was starting to rag on Trump and asked mockingly if anyone in the university even supported Trump I said that I did and she quieted down after that leaving class discussions normal
The other class I didnt counter the bitches bashing and its only gotten worse of course its not helped because the authority in the class is also anti-Trump
>>
>>69741286
This, I used to support trump, but now im a CRUZ MISSSLE
>>
>>69740479
Not an argument
>>
So if the progressives hate "backwards as fuck religious morons" who are against "progress" and "basic human rights", then why do they like Muslims?
>>
>>69740013
Because they only think with their feels and what the popular opinion is.
>>
>>69740149
You forgot to mention 2016
>>
File: 1459460006825.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459460006825.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
Fuck off nigger! I didn't read your shit and I don't need to!
>>
>>69740013

Does Blaha post on /pol/ now?

The cuck brigrades from /fit/ have made a once great board unbrowsable.
>>
>>69740768

Mike O'Hearn, plz go
>>
>>69741710
because they're anti-western and anti-white. everything they do, the doublethink, the double standards, it all makes sense when you view it this way.
>>
>>69741804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs
Blaha is /pol/ approved , he claims to be a former navy seal killing mudslimes.
>>
>>69740013
Their ideas are are what constitute the status quo at the moment. This breeds intellectual laziness because almost every piece of media your average person consumes, every class they take in college and every circle jerk they have on social media reinforces their confirmation bias.
>>
File: 1458097606672.jpg (100 KB, 634x982) Image search: [Google]
1458097606672.jpg
100 KB, 634x982
>>69741286
upvoted
>>
>>69741911
That's the best I can figure but I want to believe that the majority of them are just fooled into believing that they are being noble.

It seems like the most obvious and important question to ask, but it never gets any responses from them.

I can only assume it causes a Blue Screen of Death in their brains.
>>
>>69740013
Because there is literally zero facts backing up the liberal delusion, it's a mental illness.
>>
liberalism is politics of feeling and group think. whatever feels good is dictated by group think. In any other political group you have people with philosophical/logistic arguments. What is the argument of liberals? on every topic it's just "look at these poor refugees", "look at these poor black poeople", "these poor women". that's all it is. and then some intellectual tells them how to fix it, and they just accept it. it's all rooted in delusion of feeling good. it doesn't matter if anything is actually fixing it.
>>
>>69742280
Upvote for visibility
>>
>>69740013
Because what gets into the people are the emotions and not the arguments or facts. And as the very contagious plague it is, most of them get this insanity by emotions, so they share it in the same way.
>>
>>69740013
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

BERRRRRRNNNNNN!!!
>>
>>69742280
Good post
>>
>>69740013
Because those are the examples of liberal to Trumpkin interactions you like to focus on. It makes you feel good to act like the other guy is out of arguments by reposting Facebook arguments than to try to actually engage with the arguments against Trump's policies, like the threat to American freedom of religion the ban, even a temporary one, on a certain religion's adherents entering the country, would pose just be setting a precedent. Or the effect that would have on Allies in Muslim countries. Or the costs of the kind of wall Trump supports along the Border with Mexico, that we would have to pay for with our money, or pay in the form of the ruined relations with Mexico we would cause by strongarming them into paying. Or all the lives that would be lost, to say nothing of the ill will it would bring down on us, if we nuke ISIS and everyone in their area with submarines in the Mediterranean. But that guy does have one point. The more ISIS attacks, the more Trump's policies seem credible to people. But it goes both ways. The more Trump talks, and if he got the presidency and implemented what he has said, the more attractive ISIS seems to Muslims. It's a kind of twisted feedback loop that they both benefit from.
>>
>>69741455
Tons of it around.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/

Here is a Liberal saying "I-it's not deportation b-because classifications". In the same article he admits that the numbers are higher than everyone else.

>The original post claimed that Obama had de-emphasized removals and concentrated on returns and that the ratio of his removals to returns was skewed toward returns compared to his predecessors. That claim is not correct because based onDHS’s data, (Table 39: Aliens Removed and Returned, FY 1892-2012) his cumulative numbers since taking office show Obama has removed a total of 1,974,688 people and returned 1,609,055 others. There have been more returns than removals only in FY 2009 and 2010. Moreover, comparing across administrations is not wise given the changes in law and counting procedures.
>>
>>69743027
The religion itself will not accept anything less than a theocracy.

If you cannot make the promise to protect Constitutional values in complete sincerity, then the Constitution cannot be called upon to protect you.
>>
>>69743263
Islam literally tells you that a government that does not have its directives dictated by God himself is a government that holds no authority.

This is a direct contradiction to the secular values that this country was founded upon. If you hold the directives in the Quran above the constitution, you cannot make the promise to protect constitutional values.
>>
>>69744427
>Islam literally tells you that a government that does not have its directives dictated by God himself is a government that holds no authority.
Here is a source to substantiate this:
http://www.al-islam.org/islamic-government-governance-of-jurist-imam-khomeini/form-islamic-government
> The Most Noble Messenger (s), the Commander of the Faithful (‘a), and the other caliphs did not have such powers. Islamic government is neither tyrannical nor absolute, but constitutional. It is not constitutional in the current sense of the word, i.e., based on the approval of laws in accordance with the opinion of the majority. It is constitutional in the sense that the rulers are subject to a certain set of conditions in governing and administering the country, conditions that are set forth in the Noble Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Most Noble Messenger (s). It is the laws and ordinances of Islam comprising this set of conditions that must be observed and practiced. Islamic government may therefore be defined as the rule of divine law over men.

This religion is literally not a protected religious class, as it literally tells you to ignore all man-made laws that do not fall in line with the will of God.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.