[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everytime I go to see my white friends..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: eyes1.jpg (61 KB, 480x317) Image search: [Google]
eyes1.jpg
61 KB, 480x317
I get offered Beer and I'm a weirdo if I don't drink. And since everybody depends on getting drunk to have fun, you won't even have fun being sober.

What is this white culture?
>>
It's very different in the west than it is in Shariastan, Mohammad.
>>
>>69739701
Ask for saki next time, it'll be more comfortable for you
>>
>>69739701
Get out of my country you shitskin.
>>
>>69739859
>>69739861
>>69739942

It'z only game why u hab to be mad?
>>
>>69739701

Same problem since I got here, brother. You'll really learn to enjoy the company of white people when they get drunk. Here's what I do:

Grab a drink of coke or water, sip on it through the night so it looks like you're drinking. Then just make sure to throw yourself into the conversation every little while as it gets rowdier. The white guys will get really drunk, write things on eachother and just be a general barrel of laughs. While they're distracted, you can fuck their drunk white women

Good times to be had by all.
>>
>>69741172
lol damn. I get laid ur way too. Will try this tonight.. although I won't fuck their gf, maybe a girl free for grabs
>>
>>69741172
>>69741889

> you can fuck their drunk white women

whatever helps you sleep at night ahmed
>>
>>69743875

Yeah I'm brown and I doubt it. Unless you're tall or high status or really good looking you're fucked.
>>
>>69739701
whites experience and process alcohol different new friend
>>
>>69739701
I understand it may be a difficult transition from a diet of syrup and bacon, but trust me it's worth it in the end.
>>
>>69739701
>I get offered Beer and I'm a weirdo if I don't drink.
Because there's literally no rational reason not to.

>And since everybody depends on getting drunk to have fun
A strawman fallacy and/or you're hanging with mouth-breathing tards.
>>
>>69741172
see>>69745271
>>
That's weird, I've never been harangued for not drinking. Then again, I don't hang around degenerates like you, OP.
>>
>>69745271
>Because there's literally no rational reason not to.
What if he has functioning taste buds?
>>
>>69741172
Take-Beer?
>>
in threads like this we see how Canada is white
>>
If you can't handle a drink you probably can't handle our women
>>
>>69739701
IGNORE ALL SLIDING THREADS

EU/JUDEA CALLS FOR WHITE GENOCIDE, REWRITING HSTORY, NO WHERE ON EARTH TO FLEE:
>>>69738171
>>
I am a white, Canadian, nondrinker.

I'm thinking of registering as some kind of protected minority, or maybe a refugee.
>>
>>69745619
>What if he has functioning taste buds?
It's perfectly fine to give your pals shit about their taste in beer, as long as you bring your own next time (and share).
>>
>>69746096
I'm saying beer is disgusting, regardless of the type.

>inb4 hurr ur jus a pussy
I'll do shots with you or any of the other fags around here, but let's not pretend beer isn't a abomination against the senses.
>>
>>69746329
You just haven't found a beer you like yet.
And/or you're still too young to have a taste for beer.
>>
>>69746487
Give me anything else (excluding bottom shelf "wine") and I'll be happy as a clam.

I've tried all the big names and the local piss brew.

It's all undrinkable and I have no desire to burn my sense of taste out to fit in with normies. If there comes a day where I find a beer that isn't piss in a bottle, I'll gladly eat my words.

Thankfully, that day will never come.
>>
>>69745271
>Because there's literally no rational reason not to.

Because I would like to keep my brain cells
>>
>hang out with white people that like to drink
>so all white people drink
>>
>>69739701
Go home if you don't like fun, faggot.
>>
they are trying to form a connection with you through a shared experience. The glue created by the group endorphine charge binds you together. Accept drink - but also story telling and gossip help to create this glue.
>>
>>69746965
Chimay, Belgian Trappist monk beer.
Good stuff.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.