[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016 and you guys still can't accept the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
It's 2016 and you guys still can't accept the fact there is a black man in the white house. Face it, you hate him because he's black.
>>
Has anyone said anything to the contrary?
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 723x578) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 723x578
>>69739601
I hate him because he's stupid.

And he's stupid because of his low IQ African genes.
>>
>>69739601
I don't hate him.
I voted for him twice and would a third time.
>>
Me personally? Naw, liberals are monsters.
>>
>>69740060
One of the best leaders in the world
>>
I don't care what color he is. He is shit president and will probably be remembered as one of the worst in history
>>
>>69740392
POOPIE FOR RUPEE DIKSHIT
>>
>>69740392
Then i weep for this planet.
>>
>>69739601
brewed up inside a jewish whore
>black
>>
>>69740060
>he's stupid.

Yes because we all know you shitlords on here attended Columbia and Harvard like O right?
>>
>>69740504
what is wrong whit obama?
serious question bro, I think he is better than bush or Clinton
>>
I actually think he's a pretty cool guy. I'd have a beer with him, check out the old comic collection. I think I'd sway him on his take on guns, but that's neither here nor there...

...I DON'T like him as president. For someone who waas supposed to offer people hope for real change, he's done nothing but stoke the divide, & that's not even touching race relations. "He could have been my son..." that's exactly the shit you don't pull in high office; his behaviour is abhorrent (for a president). Like I said, I think he would be cool guy to chill with, but for fuck sake, he's no president.
>>
>>69740392
DESIGNATED
>>
>>69740504
He did better than Bush's 2 terms.

He also saved the American Economy with Wall Street bailout.

He also improved American and Cuban foreign relations.

Honestly find something bad that Obama did, that didn't just hurt your fee fee's
>>
Sometimes I forget just how horrible the last seven years have been and look at a picture of his and say HOLY SHIT ITS NIGGER JESUS
>>
File: THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>>69739601
President Barack HUSSEIN Obama has truly been one of the greatest presidents in American history.
>>
>>69740202
Same here. I wish the 22nd amendment could be repealed but Republicans would never do it because they know Obama would kick their lily white ass a 3rd time.
>>
Besides the BLM shit he hadn't been totally awful.
>>
>>69740831
What is signing the NDAA, extended the patriot act, tried to infringe on gun rights and signed obamacare which is a total fuck up, detroyed libya and syria
>>
>>69739601
He did a shit job with the financial crisis, he has basically let the FED destroy savers (retirees) so he could put a bandaid over the housing collapse of 2008.
Now, we are sitting on an even higher bubble made by keeping interest rates artificially low not only in housing, but in the market and currency markets. And thats not even touching on all the raciak bs and policies he used his executive orders to get.
>>
>>69740831
>saved the american economy
Or doomed it
>>
File: 1456119688930.jpg (35 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1456119688930.jpg
35 KB, 387x461
>>69740659
>Implying he didn't get in because of affirmative action
>>
>>69740659
>going to a brand name university makes him smart

nice one
>>
>>69739601
also because he's pretty dumb. The degree to which niggers are smart is the degree to which they are admixed with white.
>>
>>69740831
He failed at Obamacare

He's failed to acknowledge Muslims as the enemy of the modern world because he didn't want to hurt their feelings.

He openly pandered to black looters during the Baltimore riots, reinforcing their current ape-like behavior

He utterly, flat out FAILED in the Iran nuclear negotiations in the most spectacular way
>>
>>69739601
No, I hate him because he has done fucking nothing.

>inb4 FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
911bushkeptussafe2.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>69741146
>detroyed libya and syria

Good. Why do conservatives care so much about these shithole countries?

Just go there and die already if you love them so much.
>>
>>69742305
Conservatives, as far as I can tell, only care about these shitholes because there's oil there. Just guessing.
>>
>>69742305
>>69742419
I only care because it causes retard muslims (oxymoron) to radicalize and then bleeding hearts let them into the West to cause harm.
>>
>>69740940
60*60*24*365=31536000 Seconds in a year

The USA has had an average population increase of about 1 per 14 seconds (controlled for death) meaning about 2.3 million more people live in the US every year. By extension, about 18 million more people by the end of Obama's term, meaning there are now an extra 4 million people without work.

Truly one of the greatest Presidents in American History.
>>
>>69742227
no one would say that in this case because you are correct.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.