[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you support a fascist Mexico with it's reclaimed territory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Mexico_42_estados.png (97 KB, 1475x1279) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_42_estados.png
97 KB, 1475x1279
Would you support a fascist Mexico with it's reclaimed territory?
>>
>>69739211
No.

t. Texan
>>
>>69739211
Mexicans never really existed north of the rio grande, that's why they had americans settle in texas in the first place. Mexico reclaiming their old territory is basically the cholo version of WE WUZ KANGS.
>>
>>69739211
>that colorado
no thx, I'd rather be a full rectangle
>>
>>69739211
no but they can have california and new mexico anyways.
>>
No. In fact I'd love it if the entire country and its inhabitants just sank into the ocean. The only reason we put up with their bullshit is because we don't want Russia or China befriending them.
>>
>>69739409
The spanish never settled north of the rio grande, but they were sure as fuck there. the encomienda system? They sent out missionaries to 'convert' the natives, and to pay for the conversion by forcing the natives into serfdom/slavery.
>>
>>69739211
As long as it stops the cartels for good then Im good with it.
>>
>>69739211
mestizos couldn't do fascism, it's not in their blood
they'd do some weird corrupt mockery
>>
>>69739845
The spanish had small missions and trade posts. The vast bulk of the mexican/mestizo population was centered around the former aztec empire. Think for just one minute, why would the government recruit settlers to its northern territory, from outside mexico, if they had developed it themselves?
>>
>>69740451
Agreed. Spain didn't have the kind of population surplus Britain or France did. They never settled the region, they never created significant infrastructure, they never did anything to change the population. They did change the culture significantly because of religion and trade and fuedalism. There are people in new Mexico who'd you'd look at and think they just crossed the border, but whose ancestors never lived in mexico.
>>
>>69739211
They can have Arizona back senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
THIS IS A MOVEMENT! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE VIOLENCE AND THREATS FROM THE FASCIST LEFT. THE WORLD NEEDS TRUMP, RIGHT NOW!!!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>69739211

Fuck no, I live in Texas and we sure as fuck won't kowtow to a Mexican political leader. We didn't fucking die in the Alamo to then lick their assholes.
>>
>>69741153
You can suck a dick faggot!
>>
Mexico should just liquidate it's own government and give us the entirety of Mexico. If only we could get rid of all those Mexicans too, then that would be a real deal.
>>
>>69739211
I support the US Nuking Mexico.
>>
>>69739211
theyll never get it back, whats more likely to happen is the US annexing Chihuahua and Sonora, maybe the Baja California peninsula
>>
>>69739211
Yes
>>
>>69739211

Texas has more of a claim to independence from both US and Mexico than Mexico has a claim to Texas. The Rio Grande is a natural border. They can have the rest of the states though, assuming the rest of the South goes Confederate again.
>>
>>69739211
No, Mexico needs to cease to exist. Time for something else to take it's place.
>>
>>69743507
United North American States, from the tip of Alaska to the edge of Chiapas
>>
Don't take California, I want to imagine a bright future there in the entertainment business.
>>
>>69743582
>America Annexes Mexico
>Mexico is now America
>America is now Mexico
>The average industrial wage becomes set at a mexican level.
>People can no longer afford the upkeep on their first world plumbing
>We have to put out shitstained toilet paper in a basket, like the Mexicans do now.

There is no worse economic outcome for US diplomacy than bringing us closer to Mexico.
>>
>>69744021
>Annex
>put taxdollars to work harvesting resources and bringing more advanced industry to Mexico

Anon the thing is you cant just annex an entire country in one go, you do it slowly until they want to be annexed by you and are ready
>>
>>69739211
Fuck you. Aztlan is never happening and regardless of what political geography Mexico calls home, it will never scrape itself out of its oligarchic hellhole. Nevermind the incredible task of upending the current establishment of gang feudalism, Mexico's track record is not one of democracy - unless it were to be peopled with another race, the tribal inclinations toward blood-hierarchies will never leave the area.
>>
>>69744322
those territories have way more American culture and cores than Mexican, theres no way theyd willingly go with a Mexican based annexation
>>
>>69744127
>put taxdollars to work harvesting resources and bringing more advanced industry to Mexico

Sure you'd get resources. One resource is a huge reserve of uneducated human capital willing to work for 2 pesos and hour because, for them, having enough malaria pills is considered the good life.
>>
>>69744021
>annex
>not conquer
>>
>>69743582
Why stop there?
You got a whole other America and then it can Just be America and we will all be Americans.
>>
No. I'd support American Imperialism to annex Mexico though. That's one way to solve the illegal immigrant problem.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.