[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rothschild family basically owns the world. >prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
The Rothschild family basically owns the world.

>prove me wrong
>>
I thought it was the Federal Reserve.
>>
Pull the mask off folks, it's the Saudis. They've gotten to your water and they own your kids. Get the neutriceuticals you need to survive this zombie takeover folks.
>>
Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>69738216
Wrong, it's the fluoridians, a race of deceptive lizardpeople who want to calcify all human pineal glands.
>>
>>69738632
My abs are hurting now.
>>
>>69738632
ayy
>>
Harry Potter is real

>Prove me wrong
>>
The world is made of plants, land, and animals. People can't own plants land and animals, so they can't *own* the world.
>>
>>69738022
But you forget that their military is the American military, and if there is an uprising and upheaval of power in the US, the Rothschilds lose their teeth.
>>
>>69739452
stfu le weed
>>
>>69738022

Through monopoly money, I mean technically countries could all change their currency and they'd be fucked, but they'd start a war over that.
>>
They founded the Fed in 1913 and created the World Bank and the IMF. They own countless financial institutions and corporations so it's almost impossible to find an accurate number of their total wealth. Estimates reach from 350 billions to hundreds of trillions of dollars. They loan out money that doesn't exist to governments all over the world and charge interest. With every dollar they create there comes debt that the people have to pay back to the money makers.
>>
File: wilson_main_2215859b.jpg (62 KB, 620x381) Image search: [Google]
wilson_main_2215859b.jpg
62 KB, 620x381
ILLUMINATIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>69739583

Until your countrymen elect a fair and inclusive leader like Mr. Sanders i'm going to keep assuming Americans don't have the intellectual capacity to converse with us Canadians online. Till then, all the best and a good day to you.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (39 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
39 KB, 620x310
>>69738022
too much time on /x/ anon.
>>
File: 1378931507482.jpg (147 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
1378931507482.jpg
147 KB, 598x720
No shit, cukc
>>
>>69740414
I don't even think the illuminati are relevant. It's just a few really wealthy banking dynasties that own pretty much the whole world. Did you know 147 financial institutions control about 40.000 transnational corporations and 40% of the global wealth?
>>
>>69739452
I definitely own all of those
>>
>>69738022
no they don't

>prove me wrong
>>
>>69739452
Fuck off sovereign citizen, go try that at the border and see how far that gets you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.