[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Libertarian/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
Since Trump & Shillary have literally 0 chance of being elected due to being unlikeable, it is time we embraced the next president of the United States; Gary Johnson. Welcome to /Libertarian/ General, home of the dankest memes.

Berncucks, Shillbots, and Trumpty Dumptys STAY OUT!
>>
>>69737349
roads
>>
>>69737349

>open boarders
>fucking dropped

>>69737481

>oh look a leaf
>>
Finally, a thread that isn't degenerate
>>
>>69737349
>Has 0 percent of getting elected
>Vote for this guy most people haven't heard of
KEK
>>
>>69737481
What about them? If you mean to bring up the fact that privatized roads will be better maintained than state-maintained roads then you are correct, thanks for bringing that up.
>>69737767
>being a kike shill
>>
>>69737873
He won't win in 2016 but he will win in 2020, mark my fucking words. /pol/ will make it happen.
>>
I actually with Gary's free market ideas but this guy is an open borders cuck.

Libertarian doesn't take into account race, culture and morality which is why it is doomed to fail.

I consider myself a Paleoconservative which means we believe in small government and free market principles but also take into account culture, race, borders, morality etc.

Based Pat Buchanon is my hero.
>>
>>69737349
security
>>
>>69737349
Fuck Off.

Trying to fool Trump voters for Johnson will not work here.

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT U FAGGOT.
>>
>open borders just fuck my shit up I hate my parents and teachers general
>>
>>69737349
>anarchism for the 1%
>dictatorship for everyone else
No thanks
>>
>Immigration is an issue on which most of the so-called "mainstream" politicians in the US have shown a striking LACK of courage. A 2010 interview reported [on my] disdain for hardliners [regarding] the incendiary new immigration law passed in AZ: "I just don't think it's going to work," he says. "I think it's going to lead to racial profiling. I don't know how you determine one individual from another--is it color of skin? --as to whether one is an American citizen or the other is an illegal immigrant."

>this is what libercucks actually believe
>>
>>69738173
Do not listen to this Bernie shill /pol/!

I know you are smarter than this.
>>
>>69737349
>Gary Johnson
>Libertarian

W E W
E
W
>>
I agree with many of their ideas but they keep putting all their eggs in the basket of the presidential election, which is fucking retarded. Why doesn't the Libertarian party put more effort into actually getting their politicians elected locally first so the average person can at least see how their policies would work in practice?

I mean for fuck's sake, how hard could it possibly be to win just one mayoral race in a single town in the country? Or win just a single congressional seat? Or even just something in a STATE'S legislature? What the fuck are these people doing?
>>
>Libertarian

Look, either go full objectevist or ancap, or get the fuck out. Libertarianism is beyond ridiculous at this point.
>>
>>69737349

Nah thanks, Libertarians are cucks. Society needs borders, and morals to function. Libertarians advocate neither.
>>
>>69739678
this

go watch the last debate
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 2000x1333
>>69737349
>2016
>still a libertarian cuck
>not accepting the fact that government will always be leviathan and that a voluntary society and a free market beat government in every aspect possible

Just take the black and yellow pill already.
>>
> 2012+4
> voting for a kike

Don't make the same mistake I made. You're going to wish you voted Trump.
>>
>>69737349
roads
>>
>>69740123
and why does society need borders?

why is your private property having borders not enough?

why is a group of private property owners voluntarily making a border not enough

WHY do you insist on supporting all these niggers and bureaucrats when all you want is border security
>>
>>69737349
>gary johnson
>dude weed lmao
>>
>>69737349
>protectionism in trade is a bad thing
>infanticide is perfectly fine because muh wimmin
>>
File: gary johnson.jpg (170 KB, 2498x1600) Image search: [Google]
gary johnson.jpg
170 KB, 2498x1600
>not wanting to feel the Johnson
C'mon guys
>>
>>69740900

Because your side is fundamentally opposed to border security.

Society needs borders because multicultural societies don't work. Study after study proves this. Plus, culture & a homeland are more important than "freedumbs" and GDP.
>>
>>69740326
ancap is the same thing as libertardianism
>>
>>69741291
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>69741137
the fuck is wrong with his collar
>>
File: feelmyjohnson.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
feelmyjohnson.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>69741137
>>
>>69740326
Good man. Have you seen the video of Gary being asked if the Constitution is aligned with the NAP? It's maddening.
>>
>>69737997
Morality is the basis of libertarianism, fucktard. Also, libertarians oppose welfare state, and as long as a welfare state exists, some support borders.
>>
File: 1337683000299.jpg (48 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1337683000299.jpg
48 KB, 184x184
>>69740326
>YESSSS

http://www.amazon.com/Against-State-Anarcho-Capitalist-Llewellyn-Rockwell/dp/0990463109/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459645177&sr=8-1&keywords=Against+The+State

Read it faggots.
>>
File: 1432273292911.jpg (104 KB, 783x503) Image search: [Google]
1432273292911.jpg
104 KB, 783x503
>>69740326
haha do you guys even actually exist?
>>
>>69738173
/thread

Johnson is just an establishment plant anyway fuck him hes just like Kasich and Lyin Ted!
>>
>>69740326
>implying all libertarians support the existence of government
Libertarians value liberty. To some that means small government, to some that means no government.
>>
>>69740326
This. Minarchist libertarians have the right idea, but their understanding of political philosophy is incomplete. It's usually ignorance or fear that impedes them from taking the plunge to glorious anarchism.

Pic related, the go-to primer on anarchism for average people and libertarians.
>>
>>69741435

>Morality is the basis of libertarianism, fucktard.

No, no it's not.

>as long as a welfare state exists, some support borders.

The ideology as a whole doesn't, though. Regardless of whether or not the welfare state exists, borders are essential. You lunatics refuse to acknowledge that.
>>
Libertarians will appreciate this more than others on /pol/.

>tfw you tried to warn /pol/ but they wouldn't listen
>>
So what are John McAfee's chances of winning this?
>>
>>69737349
>call himself libertarian
>thinks christian bakers should be forced to bake gay wedding cakes

L E L
>>
>muh open borders are terrible
While they are terrible, don't you retards understand that illegals only come here for the benefits ?
Libertarians take away the benefits which means that the illegals will actually have to work, which means that lazy and criminal illegals won't bother coming to the USA.

You are utterly retarded if you think libertarians care about racism and shit like that. It's the most meritocratic system on earth.
>>
ITT: Costing Trump the election general

Thanks, shills.
>>
>elect libertarian president
>government gets abolished
>roads decay and nobody bothers to maintain them
>minimum wage abolished, Mexicans come flooding over the border to work for $1 per week
>whole country turns into an apocalypse zone where people fight like savages over resources while the big corporations hire PMCs to protect their own territory from all the plebes

Epic
>>
>>69742107
>thinks christian bakers should be forced to bake gay wedding cakes

Serious Inquiry:

Explain this, Gary Johnson supporters.
>>
>>69742215
>about to type an in-depth post explaining the difference between libertarian thought and anarchist thought
>look at flag

I'm not bitin'.
>>
>>69742153
They come here because american dollars are worth more than mexican dollars and they get more money working here than there. Cutting benefits won't do anything to fix this. In fact if we do that and the dollar becomes stronger than before, illegal immigration will become a bigger problem than it already is. Ideally you'd want to cut off benefits AND secure your sovereignty.
>>
>>69742236

>supporting candidates solely based off their cake policies
>>
>>69742612

Gary Johnson's gay cake policy is tied to the fundamental right to property. In a truly free society and market any person may refuse service to anybody for any reason. How can Gary Johnson consider himself a libertarian if he won't eve defend private property to the fullest extent.
>>
>>69742895
I forgot, do libertarians like religious liberty and the Bill of Rights? Or do they think it's evil for some strange reason?
>>
>>69742612
The point is that he calls himself a libertarian and is against freedom of association.
>>
>>69737349
Mcafee 2016! This guy has a libertarian life story and will get non libertarians to vote.
>>
File: basedmcafee.jpg (37 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
basedmcafee.jpg
37 KB, 480x250
Its like you guys don't want a based candidate. Did you even watch the libertarian debates Mcafee blew them all out the fucking waters. Cuck johnson is never going to win and will never be half the man that Mcafee is. Are you all just jumping on the Johnson train because he's the only libertarian candidate that you know about? Johnson is a weed smoking degenerate
>>
>>69738173
Go kill yourself
>>
>>69739920
/This
>>69740123
0/10
>>
Gary Johnson is shit.

He doesn't want to allow businesses to discriminate for religious beliefs.

John McAfee is the better libertarian candidate.
>>
>>69739920
Gary Johnson is the governor of New mexico?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.