[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Muslims be at peace with others?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 660x371
Why can't Muslims be at peace with others?
>>
cuz their religions demands it
>>
Because the fundamental tenets of their religion can't allow it. Even at their most peaceful they'd still have to grudgingly tolerate other people rather than live alongside them
>>
>>69736556
as opposed to?
>>
>>69736820
Most non Muslims in the world?
>>
>>69736556

"And you shall call his name Ishmael, Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction. 12"He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him"
>>
>>69736905
I can't remember a single semi relevant group of people that didn't participate in at least one conflict in the past few decades
>>
>>69737129

9 times out of ten muslims are involved.
>>
>>69736556

Their book says not to be
>>
>>69737129
Yeah, against muslims. :^)
>>
>>69736556
>Why can't a "religion" that bases itself around conquest just be at peace?
Good question. Too bad we'll never truly find out why.
>>
>>69737298
>>69737469
>cartels and militia groups in South America
>stuff like IRA, ETA, uprisings in former USSR
>WW1, WW2, Korea War, Vietnam War, Cold War
>hundreds of conflicts and civil wars in Asia and Africa

sure :3
>>
If you do not follow Islam, you are seen as an infidel. Pretty simple answer to your stupid fucking question.
>>
>>69737917
>hundreds of conflicts and civil wars in Asia and Africa
Most of these are because of muslims tbqhwy lad.
>>
>>69738219
prove it
>>
Religion was mad to control society. Theirs was made with a bit more barbarism
>>
>>69738390
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Asia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Africa

Depending on how far back the "past few decades" go in your opinion you can plainly see most of these are muzzie chimpouts.
>>
>>69737917

All those wars in the past few decades?

Anyway, that list is complete peanuts compared to a list that includes muslims.
>>
Because unlike worshipping shekels or a magical hippie zombie, Muslims worship a suicidal pedophile who makes women dress like spooky ghosts on pain of getting acid thrown in their faces.
>>
>>69738575
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge
at random I picked this article. don't see how it's related to Muslims? ergo your argument is obviously flawed. nice try though :3

>>69738794
as I said prove it somehow. also I have two words for you. Adolf Hitler. A white European Christian responsible for all those deaths.
>>
>>69738575

That's how clueless these fucks are. They are the most warlike religion in history and try to argue otherwise.
>>
>>69739015
Hitler wasn't Christian
>>
>>69739015
This right here is why islam is incompatible with the rest of the world. The only thing more smarmy than you is a jew - but I guess your both semites. Why can't you just leave the killing and raping in your original desert? Fuck off.
>>
>>69739015

as I said prove it somehow. also I have two words for you. Adolf Hitler. A white European Christian responsible for all those deaths.

This guy already did:

>>69738575
>>69738575

Also, you guys are hypocrites. On all your pro-islamic anti-israel websites you guys practically worship Hitler. Quoting him constantly and etc.

True, WW2 was devastating because the west is light years ahead of you savages technologically.
>>
>>69739015
>at random I picked this article.
Noice one m8.

Okay, let's narrow it down a little bit, just current conflicts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

>10,000+ deaths in current or past year
ALL muzzie chimpouts.

>1,000–9,999 deaths in current or past year
All but Mexico, Ukraine and you could argue maybe Turkey muzzie chimpouts.

>100–999 deaths in current or past year
All but Colombia and India Naxalite–Maoist insurgency muzzie chimpouts.
>>
File: angrysadpepe.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
angrysadpepe.png
204 KB, 500x486
>>69738390
Edin stop it , you know damn well that islam is cancer , and the only reason that you might think otherwise is because you are surrounded by the worst muslims on the planet (i mean that in a good way) , you know in your heart of hearts that it doesn't belong here , you know that those sand niggers have nothing in common with you , you can't tell me that hearing your hodza recite something in arabic (a language that couldn't be more alien to you) doesn't make you think that it's not something that should be resonating with you on some profound level , you might not admit it but you know i'm right .
>>
>>69739989
alija is still buttmad he got slaughtered in battle
>>
>>69739392
He was baptized and frequently used Providence motives in his speeches.

>>69739415
>I can't refute your points so I'll resort to ad hominem
ARE YOU KIDDING ME: the Argument

>>69739485
>This guy already did:
actually he didn't, he posted a list of conflicts in Asia and Africa. A list that includes stuff like aforementioned Khmer Rouge insurgency, Sino Japan Conflict, Vietnam War, Myanmar Civil War etc. If anything it proves what I originally claimed here >>69737129

>your pro-islamic anti-israel
what your? I don't have any resentment towards Israel or Jewish people. If I did I wouldn't mention Hitler as the ultimate representative of evil.

>because the west is light years ahead of you savages technologically
I agree with you on this one. West has developed technology to facilitate eradication of people on an industrial scale. Just think of Holocaust.

>>69739592
>hurrr I don't care that you proved me wrong on all counts, I'll move the goal posts further and further to try and keep my false view afloat

And even when you unreasonably limit the history to only consider ongoing conflicts you can see that a certain Kivu Conflict (Congo vs Rwanda - predominantly Christian) has more cumulative fatalities than any Muslim related conflict, more in fact than most of them combined.

So even when you move the goal posts, you still get rekt with your own links
>>
>>69741332
m8 what. How did I move the goalposts? By limiting my scope to current conflicts? You're the one who didn't want to consider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Asia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Africa
so I went in depth with a few conflicts.

>And even when you unreasonably limit the history to only consider ongoing conflicts you can see that a certain Kivu Conflict (Congo vs Rwanda - predominantly Christian) has more cumulative fatalities than any Muslim related conflict, more in fact than most of them combined.
So what? I'm not Christian. When I'm criticizing Islam I'm not defending Christianity. Why is it that when I point out things wrong with Islam people ALWAYS automatically assume that means I must be defending Christianity? I am not. Way to ((((move the goalposts)))), buddy. See what I did there? ;^)
>>
>>69741818
>so I went in depth with a few conflicts.
and you got stomped there too

>Way to ((((move the goalposts)))), buddy.
the original argument was that Muslims are always at war with everyone as stated >>69736556 while non Muslims are at peace with everyone as stated >>69736905

I clearly demonstrated that (even) when only considering ongoing conflicts, a non Muslim conflict is actually the bloodiest, thus rekting both your argument and burger's argument to bits. when considering conflicts that are finished like WW2, Rwanda, Colombia, Vietnam it's clear that there are plenty of non Muslims stirring trouble in the world despite what your bigoted prejudiced view might hold.

>>69739989
>Edin stop it , you know damn well that islam is cancer
Id argue that 20th century's nationalism is a far bigger cancer, one that has resulted in more deaths than all religious conflicts put together.
>>
>>69742558
>>so I went in depth with a few conflicts.
>and you got stomped there too
How? You said nothing about that except for some strawman about how Christians in Congo killed each other a ton. That's got nothing to do with OP's or my original argument. Neither made the argument that muslims are responsible for the conflicts that have reaped the most aboslute death.
>>
>>69742558
>I clearly demonstrated that (even) when only considering ongoing conflicts, a non Muslim conflict is actually the bloodiest

This has everything to do with the muslim nations' backwards and primitive science and technology.
>>
>>69742984
>If I drag it out long enough my butrekting will seem lesser
wew

>>69743300
because Rwanda and Congo are leaders in science and technology. lel
>>
>>69743572
OK friend, is that all? I can stop "dragging it out" right now if you've given up.
>>
>>69743688
>>69743300
>>
>>69743688
I'm sorry that your views aren't compatible with rational arguments and logic
>>
>>69736556

Don't worry we are integrating them into successful cultures to solve this problem.
>>
>>69743572
>because Rwanda and Congo are leaders in science and technology. lel

Can you post a chart from wiki demonstrating your claims? That would be casualties from all the conflicts in africa. Africa is as backward as the middle east and I can't take a muslim's word without evidence.
>>
File: redpilled muslim babe.jpg (568 KB, 555x1883) Image search: [Google]
redpilled muslim babe.jpg
568 KB, 555x1883
>>
>>69744185
>posted a guy from a country where people killed each other in XXth century over the way they pray
eh
>>
>>69743796
So not given up yet? All right. All I really want to add anymore is that you should really listen to the Serbian guy: >>69739989. Not only would everyone else's lives around you be better if you weren't muslim but your life would be better too. First your ancestors get raped, subjugated and forcibly converted by christian missionaries (mine too) and, in your case, then the muslim hordes have sloppy seconds on your CHRISTIAN ancestors. Semitic religion has never done you or your blood a single favor, stop holding onto it tooth and nail.
>>
>>69744479

What was the name of this 20th century conflict you speak of? You make a lot of claims here but you back up nothing with evidence.
>>
>>69744494
ok, now I know I've definitely won this internet argument

>>69744691
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
>>
>>69736918
Jeez oh man.....its right there, yet liberlz deny it.....
>>
>>69744494
white people cant do wrong. if one of the white men fucks up people will cherry pick their family tree to find shitskins and blame it on that one
>>
>>69736556
Because their religion only allows for peace treaties of 10 years time tops.

This is real look it up.
>>
>>69744185
Name?? Who's this redpilled babe?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.