[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop Trump in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 650x366
I have a solution for stopping Donald Trump that no one is talking about. This solution has worked everywhere it's been tried in the world and I'm certain if done in the USA, in mass, it will stop the trump campaign dead in its tracks. The solution? Self immolation. From the Vietnam war to Jordan to Ukraine, everytime this happens whatever social ill bring protested is pushed to the fore front. The entire society as a whole is forced to sit down and have a serious discussion on the issue at hand. If you are serious about stopping this dictator in waiting, then a serious solution is waiting for you, for all of us. Imagine the collective shock and horror the US public would be faced with as of thousands of immolation videos accompanied by tearful goodbye videos started showing up on Twitter, YouTube, vine, Instagram, and Facebook. The country as a whole would have to look itself in the mirror and ask: is this what we really want? The RNC would know for certain that this is NOT the man they want representing their party. look at that picture. Sure that man is is pain. But look at his smile. His beautiful smile. He's finally free. Nobody can hurt him now. Don't you all want to be this happy? If only for a fleeting moment? Please help me I spreading the word to all those who want to stop Donald Trump. Thank you for reading.
>>
Ok, you first.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 650x375
>>69736923
Look somebody has to record the video
>>
And nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>69737409
See how effective this will be?? Please help me. I want to take this to a national scale.
>>
>>69737536
Thousands wont kill themselves. Not even one would because in all reality their lives are very cozy. It's until they are starving or watching family members be killed will they take real action. Sorry kid nothing personal
>>
>>69738105
Then I'll do it too
>>
File: FlatTireinDetroit.gif (2 MB, 472x197) Image search: [Google]
FlatTireinDetroit.gif
2 MB, 472x197
>>69738295
Then do it.

Because otherwise, no one is going to start doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQTsCiguHc

Let me know where to show up with marshmellows.
>>
>>69738626
Do you know how I can make this activity carbon neutral?
>>
>trying to trick leftists into killing themselves

This is unlikely to work, but your heart is in the right place.
>>
>>69740170
But let's say it does work. Don't we have a bigger problem? The cumulative carbon release into the atmosphere will be off the charts. How many trees will I have to plant to offset the released carbon? Is there a scientist around? We need to perform a calculation
>>
>>69739802
Ask family to plant 10 trees in your honour
>>
>>69741213
This is a beautiful and fitting tribute
>>
>>69736363
Why would anyone want to stop Trump from handing Hillary the presidency?

There's a reason alt left has encouraged this board to become pro Trump.
>>
>>69736363
you first OP
>>
>>69741518
But I need other people to do it with me. One person doing it can be misconstrued as a lunatic. Thousands at once is a powerful statement
>>
>>69742270
Go find other crazy liberals.
>>
>>69741476
Is this man not poised to commit genocide? Look at how much support he has. What will you say as the children are herded into Trumps concentration camps? Will you be happy with your decision to do nothing? Maybe you can get special favors by pushing them in there yourself. History has seen your type before.
>>
>>69742485
This is not an issue of left versus right. This is an issue of right versus wrong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.