[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hispanics are the Turks of the Americas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1448072784934.jpg (78 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
1448072784934.jpg
78 KB, 900x604
Hispanics are the Turks of the Americas.
>>
*Germs and micks
>>
>>69734961

Nice try, Pablo.
>>
is there a single ethnic group that americans don't turn into degenerates?

>white = cucks and cowards, modern nu-males and whore culture
>hispanics = ignorant chicano trash, welfare shitters
>asians = females turned into feminists and sluts, men seem to be immune tho
>nigs = you all know already
>kebabs = we'll see
>>
>>69735186
REKT
E
K
T

Americanization is cancer
>>
>>69735186

Right, because the proud Mestizos in your own country are the epitome of culture and values.

I'm just too American to understand how wonderful it is to behead dirt farmers on their way back to their shacks.
>>
>>69735186
No, now please stay on your fucking side of the border.
>>
File: 1459272164890.png (171 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1459272164890.png
171 KB, 343x432
>>69735186
>>
>>69735515

you fucking wish the wetbacks you indoctrinate into being nigger tier garbage worked half as hard as actual mexican farmers
>>
>>69735306
>>69735186

Haha good one. Don't step on any dirty needles or severed heads on your way to the orange stands tomorrow.
>>
>>69734801
I actually like the average hispanic. They're pretty chill desu. I don't live on the west coast so I don't see hispanics like OP's pic. Hispanics are bro tier tho mainly cause they hate niggers.
>>
>>69735770
>actual mexican farmers

I'd work hard too if the cartels were going to behead me and my family if I didn't make their drug quota.
>>
>>69735933

lol no you wouldn't, you'd ask for a six figure pay with full benefits and payed vacation days because of your women studies bachelor of arts degree
>>
>>69736107
Can't tell how this is supposed to be an insult.
In america you can be lazy as shit and have a comfortable life.
>Be mexican
>get beheaded
But muh hard work
>>
File: 1152132321.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1152132321.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>>69734801
>Hispanics are the turks

No, if North America is the middle East, The non-Hispanic whites are the Turks, the Mexicans the Kurds, and the blacks the Israelis.

//end this stupid thread.
>>
>>69736107

Calm down, Jose. Did one of your runners get popped by the policia tonight? That's sad and embarrassing as your cops are incompetent. You really need to run a tighter ship.
>>
>>69736107

How is it even possible to have pride as a Mexican? What have your people honestly done?

I can't wrap my head around this. There are pockets of Mexico that are practically Africa-tier. Your government is in bed with the Cartels.

Hell, speaking of Cartels, even South American drug lords look down on you people. What can you possibly be proud of in Mexico? It's so terrible that large swathes of your population think the U.S. has no right to enact our existing border policies. They're willing to defy logic just to have a chance at leaving.
>>
>>69734801
As long as niggers are here in the States, Latinos get a free pass on pretty much everything.

Reality.
>>
>>69734801
The spic nig in the middle has shit trigger control.
>>
>>69736351

And the cartels are in bed with the CIA.

Mexico has been a USA puppet state for decades now, if your are being overrun by wetbacks is because your own government wants them there just how Euro politicians want kebabs in their own countries.
>>
>>69736378

The blacks, as contemptible as they are, at least have a legitimate reason to be here.

I wish they'd all go back to Liberia, but we have no one to blame but ourselves.

The blacks are less destructive. Yeah, they're more violent, less intelligent etc. However, blacks abort en masse, and are generally content to shit up major urban areas.

Hispanics go everywhere. They're hellbent on "retaking" Aztlan, or whatever the Hell they call it.

They have all of the drawbacks of blacks, but they're organized enough to actually cause major headaches in the future.

The only other terrible minority group that are "better" than blacks, are Australia's abos, because their capacity for widespread destruction is even less. In that field, Hispanics are only below Muslims.
>>
>>69735770
Waking up from a siesta isn't hard work Jose. You know that Mexicans are really just lazy layabouts. I don't know why you are believing our jew media's caricature of your people.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.