[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the White American problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: usa-election_trump-7.jpg (32 KB, 330x220) Image search: [Google]
usa-election_trump-7.jpg
32 KB, 330x220
How do we fix the White American problem?
>>
It's fixing itself. Take me for example, black guy married to a white woman. We just had our second child.
>>
By ceasing to give attention to things like feminism and blm
>>
>>69734554
and to faggots like this
>>69734461
>>69734550
pure trash. should both be in the oven along with the niggers seconded "child"

now watch the UMADWHITEBOI shit in responses. should just kill every single nigger on earth.
>>
>>69734461
As an american fucking white male, if you want to solve my problems eject niggers, fags, and brown people.

That's what you meant isn't it boomerangutan?
>>
>>69734715
I hope you realize that those are just white guys trying to troll the shit out of you and evidently it's working.
>>
>>69734550
Congrats on the second child!
>>
we need white slaves
>>
>>69734977
fuck you jew.
>>
>>69734461
Get rid of degeneracy and nigs.
>>
Let all non-white Americans go to Canada so the USA becomes like a white-only containment zone so no one is bothered by those awful whites and they can go on about their own business inventing shit and colonizing space or whatever they do
>>
>>69734461
Keep cucking the white American male. If they cry it's only because they can't compete with the countless other average white boy chads that have no problem bagging ladies
>PC BRO
C ya guys, gotta go hunting for the next easy white woman to fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.