[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh boy, oh geez, this is just crazy man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: John-Kasich-Headshot.jpg (541 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
John-Kasich-Headshot.jpg
541 KB, 2400x3000
>Oh boy, oh geez, this is just crazy man.
>>
"If I had dropped out Trump would have won Ohio. Which is why I find it very important for me to continue my campaign"
Fuck this guy
>>
>>69733771
He is the future president. Rubio is going to be his running mate. They are going to win all the swings states, and flip blue states like PA,Wisconsin and NH.
>>
>>69733771
>this is the type of leader that democracy produces
Democracy is the most blue-pilled ideology ever.
>>
>>69733918
I gotta tell you. This is just crazy, huh? This is just nuts
>>
Oh jeez, the american people don't want this crazy Trump man in the office. I think its time for us all to get together as one, as americans, and vote for me, Kasich, the guy who will grant amnesty and ban assault guns.
>>
Ah jeez, I'll tell ya they got me up there next to Donald Trump and his sidekick the Remarkable Rat Man and I gotta tell ya, Oh boy, this really is just crazy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
Sometimes I just step back and say, oh boy, how did I get myself into THIS mess
>>
>>69733771
I bet he has a lightswitch for a penis
>>
File: kasich_gee_golly_jeepers.png (401 KB, 800x267) Image search: [Google]
kasich_gee_golly_jeepers.png
401 KB, 800x267
>>
>implying he wont get nomination

everyone is gonna get cucked by Kasich
>>
Oh jeez, I started world war 3, better listen to linkin park one last time.
>>
i ride dick for kasich and oh geez this is just nuts oh boy
>>
OH JEEZ, JEEZ OH MANNNNN

STOP FIGHTINGx2
>>
The fuck is with his eyebrows. The dude looks like a burn victim.
>>
>>69733771
I don't know who I hate most of him, Carson, and Krispy
>>
>>69733918
He's the only electable option that is better than a dem in 2016, get over it.
>b-but the primary voters picked Trump
Primary voters don't know dick about electability. Everybody supports Trump or Cruz even though neither has a snowballs chance in hell at winning the general (especially Rato). If you want an example of the base picking unelectable trash and losing an election that should've been won without a doubt (against the Clintons in a way) just look at VAs last governor race. Cuccenilli brought his whole ticket down because of his extreme views that 50% of people will never agree with.
>>
>>69738052
9-11 Kristiekreme is obviously the worst, and he and Carson are both sucking trumps dick now
>>
File: wolf-in-dorks-clothing.jpg (45 KB, 367x520) Image search: [Google]
wolf-in-dorks-clothing.jpg
45 KB, 367x520
>>69735880

super duper that's just grand
>>
>>69738586
You don't know shit about electability if you think anyone is going to vote for hillary-lite without a vagina.
What is the difference between him and hillary on any issue other than bullshit that the supreme court has decided like abortion or gay marriage
>>
>>69733771

He is a well known DL faggot. Badly kept secret.
>>
File: 1456035548186.jpg (150 KB, 995x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456035548186.jpg
150 KB, 995x1024
>>69738586
>$0.05 has been added to your PayPal account

Fuck off shill
>>
>>69739314
The difference is all he has to do is go out there and say he supports the second amendment and rednecks will vote for him vs Hillary Clinton. If you have somebody running that is 100% anti abortion you will lose with women and republicans who don't give a fuck about those issues and "evangelical" issues. Most those people will vote for the republican regardless of who it is, definitely not for Hillary. He is the only person who the polls have shown can beat Hillary, arguably the most flawed candidate ever put forward for president (other than trump). You can vote for Kasich or keep fighting your losing battles and see where that gets you.
>>
File: jeb-bush-01-800.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-01-800.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
>>69733771
everyone ready Jeb/Kasich 2016?
>>
>>69739980
I don't think you understood me.
Kasich is only different on matters that he would have know power to change.
I see no reason to elect him over hillary
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.