[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should it be legal to beat your wife/gf? Islam says it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gender equality.jpg (41 KB, 472x300) Image search: [Google]
gender equality.jpg
41 KB, 472x300
Should it be legal to beat your wife/gf? Islam says it's OK if she doesn't do as you ask, and stop when she complies. Is using a taser instead of hands or fists a better solution since it doesn't cause any physical harm or leave marks?
>>
File: sa.jpg (452 KB, 911x1354) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
452 KB, 911x1354
Tasers do leave marks. Sometimes even scars
>>
>>69733361
Through clothes or just on bare skin?
>>
If you hit your wife in Islam and anyone hears about it, like your local sheikh you will most likely be called out on your shit, just saying.

Hitting your wife is degenerate. If you do it youre a coward.
>>
Fuck tasers, just stick to the old irish kiss
>>
>>69733665
found the Bernie Sanders voter
>>
>>69733845
Im Canadian you fucking mong i cant vote in your stupid fucking country.
>>
>>69733586
Through regular clothes
>>
>>69733140
>Should it be legal to beat your wife/gf?
No, if your relationship is so fucked up that you feel you need to hit your spouse you should get the fuck out of that relationship for both your sakes.
>>
>>69734003
Found the Achmed he meant to say

Maybe in places like America or Canada where there are at least some civilized Muslims it's considered bad. But in places like the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Muslims beating their wives is the norm

How can you deny this?
>>
>>69733845
>needing to beat on the weak to impose your will

Pathetic
>>
>>69734310
She'd listen to me either way. The beatings(if you can call them that)are just a positive reinforcement technique so she remembers.
>>
>>69734447
You're a pussy, but this conversation is redundant. You'll never have a girlfriend or get married because you're a tiny dicked obese American. Go fuck a mcflurry pussy.
>>
>>69733140
its your property after the marriage, and dont give me that AHMED DIRKA SIRKA shit you fucking jews. if you treat a a piece of breeding meat like its a person then you are a fucking fool.

NO RESPECT FOR FEMALES.
MEN ARE SUPERIOR AND OWN ALL WOMEN. FUCK YOU LEFTIST FAGGOTS.
>>
>>69734702
Mad weed isn't legal yet, leaf?
>>
>>69734097
cuck
>>
If we are going the legal route, there are more civilized ways to create obedient spouses. Fuck off with your violent fantasies. Stick to fiction and consensual power exchange.
>>
>>69734936
Spotted the virgin
>>
>>69734282
> because Muslims in the middle east do something it should be legal in Canada and America

That's you right now, with that post in this thread.

Do you see how stupid you look?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.