[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will be the Muslim Anne Frank that people can use to show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Anne-Frank.jpg (494 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Frank.jpg
494 KB, 2048x1536
Imagine them finding the diary of a little Syrian girl who's talking about the bombings from Assad and Putin.

I think they need one now that public opinion is turning against refugees.
>>
rare???
>>
>>69731852

WOULD YOU AN ANNE FRANK?
>>
>>69731852
Mia Khalifa
>>
It was going to be that kid face first in the sand

But then they found out that kid was only on a rickety boat because his dad wanted free dental care in Europe
>>
File: 1448128120148.jpg (105 KB, 720x605) Image search: [Google]
1448128120148.jpg
105 KB, 720x605
>>69731852
already happened

beach boy
>>
looks like a young hillary
>>
>>69731852
I'm sure they'll "find" a diary soon enough.
>>
looks like harry potter

kikes confirmed for having no sexual dimorphism
>>
>>69732876
many people forgot about beach boy as soon as paris happened
>>
>>69731852
Wasn't it Mysteriously Moving Beach boy"
>>
>>69731852
they'll probably just keep using emotional appeal through pics like that washed up dead syrian kid, stuff like that. I doubt that there are many refugee girls that keep diaries, seems like something that their culture wouldn't permit.

>>69731927
mildly rare, I see his posts on here quite often.
>>
File: boob ribbon.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
boob ribbon.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>69731927
you cant leave your house without this! just please follow the rules next time!
>>
>>69733519
or some more passports?
>>
There be a "Muslim Anne Frank" soon, but don' think we aren't trying.
In law school, I volunteer on a "Palestinian Civil Rights" panel for intl law (I don't like muslims, but I despise Jews a lot more and need it for CV.)
The idea for some time has been " to turn the Palestinian fight into the fight of Gandhi and apartheid South Africa." (Gandhi and Mandela were both fucking crooks and terrorists of course, doesn't matter, the avg idiot doesn't know that or care).
Hasn't happened (yet) bc the Jews are too tightly organized and their media control. But even Obama has said in past week "Israel is going to have to choose between being a Jewish state or a democracy."
The thing everyone is missing, the nigger in the woodpile is that the more muslim the Jews make Europe and the weaker they make the US with open borders, it's not too much longer before the Jews become Rhodesia and will be taken over.
If I live to see that day, I die happy bc we can remove kebab once we have Jews off our back. If you can't work openly for White rights, work for Palestinians and BDS. Defeat the Jews, the rest is easy.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>69735052

>In law school, I volunteer on a "Palestinian Civil Rights" panel for intl law (I don't like muslims, but I despise Jews a lot more and need it for CV.)

Fuck no. Fuck the Palis. I hope they get nuked.

Those faggots sided with the ANC to overthrow white rule in South Africa. For that alone they deserve extermination.

>If you can't work openly for White rights, work for Palestinians and BDS. Defeat the Jews, the rest is easy.

You answered your own question. Palestine and BDS are no threat to the Jews, otherwise why would they allow it to flourish at the Universities they control? It's a trick to spread sympathy for Muslims in the west.

Israel knows it can beat anything the Palis can throw at it and dissolving Israel will mean 6 million more Jews in the west.
>>
>not teaching girls to read finally pays off
>>
>>69731852
It'll be fake like the first.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.