[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Mohammed Ali based? Here he is schooling a cultural mar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Was Mohammed Ali based?

Here he is schooling a cultural marxist on race mixing, and telling him that it is human nature to stick with your own kind

https://youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
>>
>>69731680
Pretty racist tbqh senpai. Like the earlier Malcolm X.
>>
>>69732954
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
he has a mulatto child. you do the math.
>>
>>69735146
He looks black to me.
>>
He's a race nationalist so he gets a +1 from me

Then I remember he's an Islamic convert who actively changed his name to more accurately reflect those who enslaved more of his race than any white person. So he gets a -6 gorillian for all eternity
>>
>>69731680
Black nationalists and White nationalists need to work together to fight this racemixing bullshit
>>
>>69731680
Fucking anglos, everytime
>>
>>69735585
>enslaved more of his race than any white person.

This is debatable, but what I noticed is that these Islamic converts and even Black Hebrews seem to want their own self determination and nation. They're like black /pol/
>>
>>69731680

he was a traitorous draft dodger, so no.
>>
>>69735585

It's funny how triggered /pol/ is by Islam atm since they have the exact same values of anti-degeneracy and strong families.
>>
he literally became a muslim because he was scared of going to war. the man was a fucking coward and now he has parkinsons like a little pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>69735585
Black Muslims aren't real Muslims because they deny metaphysical aspects of their supposed religion and refuse to use an accurate translation of the Quran (which most don't read anyway).

The Nation of Islam is as Islamic as Mormons are Christian. They're too dumb to be goatfuckers properly, but as a result they're a lot less crazy and don't bomb each other as often as real Muslims.

Also, if you judge any professional fighter by anything other than their fighting ability you will be almost universally disappointed.
>>
>>69735912
Aint no vietcong never called me nigger!
>>
>>69735959
>western nationalism and chastity of women
>same as Islam
This meme seriously has to stop. Plus, I would venture to say 75% of /pol/ is Atheist, 24% is Christian, and 1% is other.
>>
>>69736024
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1442278859213.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1442278859213.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
>>69735959

>Implying /pol/ ever liked Islam

One good reason /pol/ doesn't like Islam is because Islam is constantly trying to push their culture into OUR culture.

But one of the main reasons for me is that Islam as an ideology is too extreme even for /pol/.

It's great that they have family values, it's not great that they often view women as cattle and will barbarically "honor kill" their own daughters if she decides to go and marry and Christian or something along those lines.

We also know that under Islamic Law, Christians are second class citizens.

I'll give another example.

>Punishment for Thieves

Islam has their thieves who are caught get their hands chopped off.

In Judaism if a man steals from you and is caught, he has to pay back double. If he can't pay back what he stole then he has to work for you as a servant until he does pay it off.

In Christianity, Jesus says that the law was still true, but it's best to be forgiving. If a man steals your coat give him your cloak as well.
One of these things is not like the other...
>>
He was based as fuck.

The Nation of Islam in America is essentially a black power movement that uses religion as an excuse to exist. Race nationalism is excellent and black people SHOULD fucking rise up, they SHOULD find pride in themselves. It's just disgusting how they are currently being lead towards it by leftists. The kind of strong black people like Ali, educated and charismatic and willing to change the world to suit their vision, those are the kind that should lead.
>>
>>69736508
>75% Atheist
When push comes to shove, everyone here resorts to catholic. If you think otherwise you're blind.
>>
>>69736669
>If a man steals your coat give him your cloak as well.

So, be a doormat cuck? Not something I agree with. And I have no problem with Muslims, only condition is that they stay in their own countries.
>>
>>69735959
They also btfo anyone who's not muslim and don't even treat them as humans, so there's that.
If not for that, I think Islam would improve morally rotten West.
>>
>>69736940

>Be a doormat cuck?

No, but God has more sympathy for thieves because they are often doing what they do out of desperation.

To feed their families, to feed themselves, or stealing a coat so they won't die of cold.

That's why according to the Law of Moses, a man who steals from you must pay you back double. It's still a crime, but not a crime worth killing for.

There's a big reason why the Scriptures show mercy to thieves while on the other hand commanding that murderers and rapists be put to death.

Islam on the other hand is barbaric, if you chop off the hands of a thief who was trying to steal some food then he is only going to suffer. What grace and love for Allah will he ever have? By Allah's will you chopped off his hands so he could never eat again.
>>
>>69735959

Meh. Islam has some good elements which I would like us to adopt, but it's rife with hypocrisy. (ie, chastity is a virtue.. but don't ask don't tell about man love thursday ;) ). Also they would destroy history, art, music, etc in the name of removing blasphemy, idolatry, and things that distract from Allah.
>>
>>69737367

Oh yes, it's a debate in Islam as to whether music in general is forbidden.

and by that I mean I've talked to Muslims and some interpret it as "No instruments but singing is okay" or "Men and Women should never sing together" or "Men can sing but Women should never sing"

At a certain point, it just makes you want to blast Metallica in their faces.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.