[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I have a problem. My girlfriend and I have never had sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458951897226.jpg (78 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
1458951897226.jpg
78 KB, 345x431
/pol/, I have a problem.
My girlfriend and I have never had sex before, and she says that she's tired of waiting.
How do I break it to her that we won't have sex unless we're married?
>>
>>69730125
Just let her fuck another man instead if you won't satisfy her needs. You can even watch if you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 500x735
>>69730125
If she ever asks, just text her this photo
>>
>>69730276
/thread
You're clearly a bitch, OP. Let another man make up for your inadequacy
>>
>>69730125
Tell her "between your body and the worship of a dead Jew on a stick, I choose the dead Jew on a stick".
>>
>>69730125
...Then get married...
>>
OP dominate your fucking woman before she cheats on you. Her pussy is probably on fire.
>>
Tell her you won't have sex with her unless you guys are married, simple as that.
>>
Tell her that you want to be a cuck.
>>
>>69730495
Probably too late. That bitch had sex with a real man behind his back
>>
>>69730125
>penetrating
>with that teenie weenie of yours
>the enormous loose snatch of your gf
I'm not buying any of this.
>>
>>69730125
Sex with condoms isn't real sex.

Have sex with condom, she will think is real, it really is not and your virginity will be preserved
>>
>>69730764
This or at least go down on her. You have to please your woman op.
>>
>>69730522
american white ?
>>
>>69730764
This, OP.
This is how I have preserved my virginity for the past 20 years. I'm saving myself for when my mother finally decides she loves me the way I love her.
>>
>>69730125

>i won't have sex before marriage because of fairytales/ /pol/ might look down on me

really, kiddo?
>>
Fag to the max
>>
>>69731257
No, I choose this because first time sex is like a bottle of champagne; you save it for a special occasion (wedding day).
>>
>>69731778
dude you're a faggot
>>
get married now

you were never meant to wait this long.
>>
seriously, marriage wasn't supposed to be something you spend years cohabiting and waiting for, people in the past married young, and right away.
>>
>>69730125
even if you get her to wait. she will eventually want to fuck around becuase she hasnt experienced different lovers. good luck on that m8
>>
>>69732559
OP is a cuck for not proposing already and just getting married. If he really cares about commitment why is he still waiting around and not just doing it.

Even better he should move to a state with covenant marriage or common law marriage to avoid the Jewish legal system
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.