[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol I got a problem!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: gI8cf4G.jpg (83 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
gI8cf4G.jpg
83 KB, 604x448
My niece has been staying over this weekend. So I ask how the family is and she said
> don't tell anyone but Chloe (younger sister) says she doesn't think there's anything wrong with blacks. Says we're all human

Holy shit I'm fucking triggered. Chloe has always been the rebellious teen. The one who hates her parents and now she's starting to sniff round niggers.

How the fuck do I stop this?
>>
>>69730022
I'd start with a good beating. Women can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>69730022
You probably don't. Sorry britbro, she's probably already hauling coal.
>>
Tell her Chloe has created a false opposition in her head in order to justify something she knows is inherently wrong.
>>
You probably can't. Tell her burn the coal - she'll pay the toll.
>>
It fucking irks me that girls do this to simply piss off their fathers. What the fuck is wrong with women?

Girl has potential. Been talking about studying law after school and now this fucking bombshell.
>>
>>69730022
You don't stop it, you encourage it!
Don't you understand? You're more powerful for accepting diversity. Diversity is strength, and our cultures need to be enriched by multiculturalism!
>>
>>69730022
It's so annoying that even though I'm better looking than those black guys I don't have the Muh Dick confidence to approach girls any time without being rip-roaring drunk
>>
>>69730455
>after school

You mean when she drops out from school because she gets knocked up by some somali thug?
Give up anon. At least her sister can learn the consequences for the rest of her life after seeing Chloe's utter failure.
>>
>>69730877
This revelation today has truly confirmed it for me. I do have a dislike to blacks. I'm sure some are cool dudes but I do NOT WANT NIGS entering my family gene pool. FUCK!

There must be some fucking quick red pill that can be administered
>>
>>69730757
It has something to do with intelligence. The more intelligent you are, the more different outcomes can you imagine (i.e. she laughs at you, her boyfriend knocks you out, etc). You weigh the cost/benefit ratio of the possible outcomes with their probabilities and then decide whether to make a move or not.
On the other hand niggers - being the subhuman animals they are - only anticipate one outcome: muh dick get da pussy
>>
Your family is pretty racist right?
>>
>>69731395
Damage control for britbro: regularly feed Chloe contraceptive pills. This keeps the nigger out of the family gene pool, and has the additional benefit that Chloe takes the redpill the hard way (As soon as she gets beaten up by a chimp).
Though there is a slight chance that she'll die while the nigger redpills her...
>>
>>69731909
>your family has a good survival instinct right?
>>
>>69731968
Nigger beatings seem to make Coalburners crave more BBC.

She's going to be raising a white chocolate on her own isn't she? At tax payer expense. Another teenager single mother fuck up
>>
File: 1456476389020.jpg (132 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1456476389020.jpg
132 KB, 1280x842
>>69730022

Women are weak to emotions, so exploit it, show her yours. But not the anger, nor the disappointment.

Show her that you're worried and you fear for her life and future. Just side with her, but not with the niggers, try to push her to leave that behind.

Plan activities to keep her busy and in good company.

It's going to be difficult OP, but if you care for her, you must not give up. Whatever happens, just do not show anger and disappointment. Keep the good attitude and bring up counter arguments that are cheerful/playful. This is very important, so she will understand that you are her ally, not someone who she has to rebel against.

It may take months, and of course depending on her personality this might even be impossible, but you're the one who knows her.

God speed.
>>
>>69731909
Yes. My Dad and my brother in Laws dad is. My sister (her mother) can't stand nigs.

Problem is my sister is fucking glued to Fb and doesn't supervise their online activity properly.

Seriously this pisses me off so much
>>
>>69732830
Introduce her to /pol/
>>
>>69732774
I figured this. Reacting badly is what these fucking rebellious bitches want. I need to encourage her with her lawyer dream. Her being a single mother before 20 is not on the agenda
>>
>>69732998
I was asking her sister today if she visits sites like Tumblr or Reddit. Fortunately not. Just Fb and instagram, shit like that. Pol is a bit of a last resort and that could backfire on me badly.
>>
>>69730022
Why did you post your sister's real name of this website?
>>
>>69732078
I know you shouldn't trust niggers but I thought the UK was extremely cucked. Is OP's family's racism (the niece has to say not to tell anyone that sister loves nigs) normal in UK?
>>
>>69730022
>things that never happened
>>
>>69733436
What you really think people in the UK are like the swedes or Germans???

You do realise there's a strong chance we are going to be leaving the EU caliphate
>>
>>69734216
Tell me about it, would much rather have some real discussion threads as opposed to the same old b8 week in week out.
>>
>>69730022
you have to red pill m8
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.