[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate niggers so much /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
Why do you hate niggers so much /pol/?
>>
>>69728872
>Studying
>His dream is to become a policeman

Fucking Uncle Tom wannabe.
>>
We don't hate niggers. We literally couldn't give a shit about them.

It's just fun to watch them get butthurt when you act racist towards them on /pol/.
>>
That's not a nigger, thats a philipine kid.
>>
>>69728872
Why doesn't the kid just go inside and work at the McDonalds? Where I am they're open to non-customers and basically lower end Internet cafes.
>>
Giving blacks hand-outs has worked before, afterall.
>>
>>69728872
>His dream is to become a policeman
How long until another nignog shoots him?
>>
File: nationalpride.png (684 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nationalpride.png
684 KB, 1280x720
>>69728872
American posters are either edgy teenegers or useless neets. If former, they feel like all the cool kids in their high school listen to hip hop, meanwhile they are not cool so they see posting online as a way to strike back. depending on the level of autism there might be hope for them. if former, they have achieved absolutely nothing in their lives, so they have to make themselves feel better by pretending to be better than someone else, and the cheapest way to do it is ethnic "pride". essentially you pretend like your useless existence amounts to something because some member of your imagined comminity had actually achieved something. there is no hope for those.
>pic rel
>>
File: Your_1549c7_560654.png (475 KB, 780x775) Image search: [Google]
Your_1549c7_560654.png
475 KB, 780x775
>>69728872
whats your black name /pol/
>>
>>69729715
that old fuck wouldent be saying that with tons of kabab in Germany now
>>
>>69728872
Because niggers are usually worthless scum. I don't hate black people who are upstanding members of society, in fact I respect them more for being able to overcome their shitty genetics.
My best friends are two Pakistani blokes who pulled themselves out of the Islamic shithole town we grew up in, to become an engineer and a solicitor respectively.
There's a difference between nigger and Based Black.
>>
>>69729715
It's over, senpai'ron. We have the internet and IT now. There is no more reason to emigrate. You can learn to code and make money, get paid online. Our government doesn't understand computers so they can't even tax us. This is it, we are saved.
>>
>>69728872
I can't wait for him to grow up and be a based black police man that shoots niggers. Good kid.
>>
>>69729749
Rollina
>>
>>69729749
Lincolna Jackson
Nigger kill myself
>>
I was robbed by a nigger with a gun in LA a few years back and I don't carry cash so all he managed to do was force me to cancel a couple cards and get a new cell phone. Thank god I had my ID in pocket and not my wallet, that would've really fucked me over. Ugh, I hate thinking about this shit.
>>
>policeman
>requiring a college education
>>
>>69728872
Crowd funding is such a scam. Make an emotional appeal and people will throw money at you even if you don't deserve it
>>
>>69728872
>his mother makes $1.77 a day
What job is that? How?
>>
>>69728872
Well maybye this homework thing is a cover and he's selling crack
>>
File: 1455648569521.jpg (140 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1455648569521.jpg
140 KB, 1102x967
>>69728872
>>
>>69730590

Discount blowjobs.
>>
>>69729715
wow, highschool drama is strong in serbia
>>
>>69729749
hell yea nigga im kanye shieeeeeeeeet
>>
I dont care about them as long as they stay in africa.
>>
>>69728872
>wants to be a policeman

based, I'd be a good goy and donate to him
>>
>>69728872
>why do middle class white cucks who never had to really struggle a day in their life hate niggers?

It's about being a real cuck. Like the trump supporters that are always raging about how much they care and love this country but spend every welfare check at Walmart buying more made in China crap or the Bernie cucks who never worked hard a day in their lives so they want all the bum refugees to come here because they think life is so easy.
>>
>>69728872
>white
>not hate
>no evil
>>
how the fuck do you manage to make 1.77$ a day
>>
>>69729749
Rolling fuck you system spam
>>
>>69728872
>his mom makes 1.77$ a day
fucking how. this is in usa, right?

also, guess what? in the process of changing the life of this family to the better, 10.000 people were already born in some underdeveloped country. those people will perish through famine, high crime rates or disease. all this while 5 billion people live under the poverty barrier.

is this supposed to be heartwarming? it's not. there will always be more suffering than hapiness in this world. unless donations are focused towards great things like job creations, asylums and bureaucracy reforms rather than individual isolated cases, this situation won't change anytime soon.
>>
File: 1459126188799.png (142 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
1459126188799.png
142 KB, 345x337
>>69729749
Leon-Leon Jackson.
>>
>>69730376

In order to get into most police academies you either need to have a college degree or military experience.
>>
>>69731283
>>69731095
>Daniele Cabrera
>nigger
This is some Latin American country obviously.
>>
>>69728872
>doing homework

He'd better be careful or he'll get his IQ up too high to be eligible to be a policeman.
>>
>>69731095
With adsense on her website
>>
>>69728872
>Daniel Cabrera
Stop taking Caribbean niggers America.
>>
>>69729823
he probably would but he'd also be the fucking diversity.

>>69729715
>Dass die Neger vorzugsweise und im Großen in Sklaverei geraten sind, ist offenbar eine Folge davon, dass sie, gegen die anderen Menschenrassen, an Intelligenz zurückstehen, welches jedoch der Sache keine Berechtigung gibt. -Schopenhauer

basically: Niggers got enslaved throughout history because they're dumb, slavery is still bad mkay.

>Die geselligsten aller Menschen sollen die Neger sein, wie sie eben auch intellektuell entschieden zurückstehen -Schopenhauer

the most sociable human is the negro, intellectually they are decidedly inferior
>>
>>69728872
>want to become a policeman

Then why is he studying? Police don't hire anyone with an education.
>>
>>69731950
Fuck off cuck. Stop trying to get buddy buddy with us cause you look like Texas. Your country ain't even on the map. Every time I met one of you it's always been some pale looking cucked up spic. At least Mexicans walk around like they got 2 balls hanging between their legs.
>>
This is the type of nigger we should like, why would /pol/ have a problem with them if they weren't acting like monkeys constantly?
>>
>>69729749
Bubbabubba Smith

classy.
>>
>>69729081
niggas gotta know how to count and the ABC's if they want to join the police force. You can't just be just some other nigga, you gotta be an educated nigga. you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>69728872

We don't. /pol/ is not stormfag. lurk moar
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.