[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'll all come crawling back to me once Drumpf loses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: Shapiroheadshot.png (882 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Shapiroheadshot.png
882 KB, 682x1024
You'll all come crawling back to me once Drumpf loses.
>>
>>69727678
Who you is?
>>
2tru
>>
File: ben shapiro leader.jpg (57 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro leader.jpg
57 KB, 856x480
>>69727782

I am Ben Shapiro, the true voice of the alt-right. You'll see.
>>
File: Spinning Cat.gif (808 KB, 420x237) Image search: [Google]
Spinning Cat.gif
808 KB, 420x237
>>69727678
Ok.
>>
Only a dumbass would follow you into an oven.
>>
Ben's career is fucking done.

Will he ever recover?
>>
>>69727678
did anyone ever like Ben Shapiro?
He seems to be one of the premiere cuckservative shills, you could get more honest red pills from Bill O'Reilly

Think about that for a second.
The face of the cuckservative network has more journalistic merit than this jew.
>>
>>69727678
I never even followed this fag. I saw his name on /pol/ often but never bothered to watch his videos because I figured they were boring.
>>
>>69727678
L I T T L E B E N J I
I
T
T
L
E

B
E
N
J
I
>>
File: 1458462678250.jpg (49 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1458462678250.jpg
49 KB, 420x480
Oy Vey!
>>
Why does he always wear a jew hat? Just look up any video or picture and he has the goddamn jew hat on.
>>
File: 1442471047046.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1442471047046.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
>>69728238
Ben Shapiro is an hypocrite.

Some time ago, he made a video essentially proving how there's no such thing as a "moderate Muslim".

Now he claims that Trump's plan to temporarily block immigration from Muslim countries is ridiculous and absurd.

Never. Trust. A. Jew. They all go in the oven the same.
>>
>>69728634
>Why does he always wear a jew hat?
It's to ward off antisemites. He wants to speak to the other half of the Right, he has no time for the alt right.

He's been saying the same stuff for years, he has an autistic commitment to a specific philosophy. People always accuse him of changing his allegiance, but actually it's just culture swirling around him.
>>
>>69728634
There's no place in the conservative movement for anti-semitism, racist.
>>
>stereotypical badger
>>
I fear for Ben's mental health. Every few weeks I check his twitter and it's just constant 12 hour long streams of Trump posts and re-tweets. This man literally spends all day hating Trump.
>>
>>69728867
Theres no bigger joke than the "conservative movement", Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are sure to win over souls allright
>>
File: images (1).jpg (20 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20 KB, 265x400
>>69728867
jews can't be conservative.

They are by definition revolutionaries-- because they're in a constant state of revolution against the truth.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>69728238
Ben Shapiro was so cool. He BTFO all SJW in his path. It was beautiful. Sadly, the same tactics he denounces the left of using he is using himself for his special causes. First it was for Israel. Okay, he's a Jew. It makes since his tribal/religious instincts takes over. I'll forgive him on that. But when it came to Trump, he went full shekel. Fine, I'll let that slide considering his supporters on the Internet are harassing with anti-Semitic comments. Him being a Jew, anti-Semitetism is really near and dear to him. He is triggered by a millennia of discrimination and relates Trump with /pol/.

The final straw for me was when he backed this woman reporter who exaggerated her experience with being pushed aside from Trump's campaign manager. She said she was grabbed and made nearly to fall over. Ben Shapiro backed her up and even said he saw evidence for it. It was all a lie. He did touched her to move her away from Trump but he wasn't aggressive. Ben Shapiro either lied or jumped on the anti-Trump train to take Trump down. Whatever the reason, Ben let his emotions take over. Exactly like the SJW /the left he fought against.
>>
Trump fags are the biggest KEKOLDS I have ever seen
>literally loving isreal's cocks
>and loving niggers
DUMB cucks
>>
File: 1406064078821.jpg (6 KB, 249x154) Image search: [Google]
1406064078821.jpg
6 KB, 249x154
>>69727678
Chill out Ben, you are not THAT short
>>
>>69727678
Go back to israel and fight on the front lines vs Iran you slithering shit snake.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.