[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump speaks to me and i understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Trump.jpg (113 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
113 KB, 1100x619
Am I the only one that likes Trump because he speaks to me in a langage that i can understand. I here Hillary and Bernie talk and I just hear a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Who else is like me.
>>
not me
>>
>>69726730
oh then why do you not like him
>>
>>69726658
he is a funny guy and good at talking to normal people

dems are just memes like muh racism/sexism

and I don't really get who votes for other republicans. They just promise things like a flat tax, tax cuts on rich people, no option for cheaper health care etc. etc.
>>
>>69726915
i have not a single mothertucking clue what any of that is except healthcare
>>
>>69726658
>he speaks to me in a language that i can understand.

So, like an idiot? Of course you understand him.
>>
I had the same feeling when I watched a Democrat Town Hall.

When watching a Trump rally, I can easily keep up with whatever Trump is saying, even if I'm playing Victoria II or Prison Architect at the same time.

When I listen to Hillary Clinton talking, I must dedicate my entire attention, and even then most of the time I don't feel like I understood her answer to the question presented.

I wonder if the reverse happens: liberals don't understand a thing Trump says but can hear Hillary's points clearly.
>>
>>69727210
el rato wants everyone to play the same tax rate whether you make 10k or billions of dollars

he also wants you to fill out your taxes on a postcard
>>
>>69727434
will that make my taxes go up or down
>>
>>69727280
thats a dam good point

>>69727235
no ur an idiot trump speaks really complex with his policies and stuff
>>
File: 500N_Trump.jpg (456 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
500N_Trump.jpg
456 KB, 1024x734
>>69726658
REEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeDIT GTFO!

I want Reee3DIT to GO!!!

Go back to matching donations for your failed commie jew and let us in peace!

If not.... you better PRAY that Trump is merciful and doesn't go "full fascist" as you say he will.

Because I WILL NOT forget what you genderfluid, problem-glasses, whispy bearded manlet fucksticks did to my peaceful internet time.... and I WILL string you up from the light posts and whack your skinny corpse like a pinata filled with guts rather than candy.

....and you will be too DEAD to bitch about my blatant "cultural appropriation."
>>
>>69727979
learn to read i like trump
>>
>>69726658
>I'm literally fucking retarded
>>
>>69728225
how its hard to understand all the shit especally when they talk about economy stuff
>>
>>69728104
you are a FUCKING LEAF.

It doesn't matter... plus... I can read between the lines.

Now Go! You guys try so hard to be Ausies... and fail miserably... which is sad, because whereas Ausfags are dumb as shit on average... they are at least fun to be around.

You guys just suck on all fronts and try to make up for it by being
>as unoffensive as possible

...got it there... buddy? eh?
>>
>>69728458
maybe because we dont want to hurt anyone being mean can give someone ptsd
>>
>>69727280
>most of the time I don't feel like I understood her answer to the question presented.
That's because she's trying to avoid a direct answer, and just spouts the word "progressive" like it's supposed to mean something on its own.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.