[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ IRREVERSIBLY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: pol_BTFO.png (29 KB, 902x520) Image search: [Google]
pol_BTFO.png
29 KB, 902x520
TUMBLR BTFO /POL/

DELETE THE FUCKING BOARD IT'S OVER
>>
File: 1459380089264.gif (565 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1459380089264.gif
565 KB, 246x205
>>69725825
that tumlbr comment interface is awful,but still
/pol/ is not an anime board leaf.
also,congratulations about saying /POL/ BTFO when she did not even mentioned /pol/ or the right wing at all
also,what the fuck is a manslator?he didn't "translate" shit,even for feminist language
all those feminists want are pats in the head,but instead of a pat,give her a slap
now fuck off muslim dicksucker
>>
>>69725825

There is something wrong with children putting on the uniforms of whores, and shouting "children aren't whores, therefore that's not the uniform of a whore" is not going to help address that problem.
>>
So it follows that it's okay for me to have photos of naked children as long as I'm not looking at them sexually, right?
>>
>>69727614

wow you are a creep
>>
Teenagers fuck quite a lot these days and at younger ages than they used to. Enjoy your pregnant fourteen year olds. Hope you like taking care of your children and grandchildren simultaneously.
>>
>>69727614
if you hang it up and frame its considered art by national laws
>>
>>69725825

quit spamming this shit whore
>>
>>69725825
I don't understand, kids don't discover candide pleasure, they drink smoke fuck like adult doo and because adult show it's ok.
It's not projection it's observation and judgement
>>
>ignores the part about kids fucking to go on a whiny tirade about "mansplaining"

tumblr BTFO itself.
>>
>>69728727

shut up that's sexist

>>69729136

wow /POL/ CONFIRMED for 0 reading comprehension

/POL/ cannot recover from this
>>
>>69725825
I don't like your pedophobic tone, Pedophiles are born that way, you nothing more than a bigot.
>>
File: MutantPepe.jpg (61 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
MutantPepe.jpg
61 KB, 834x960
>>69725825

Tumblr is right. We should let girls 14 and youngers wear short skirts and skimpy clothing because they're too young to be sexualized. We should also allow them to be photographed wearing skimpy clothing and share those pictures online because they're too young to be sexualized right?
>>
>>69730788
This, por favor ;{ )
>>
File: 1459394179030.jpg (283 KB, 994x768) Image search: [Google]
1459394179030.jpg
283 KB, 994x768
>>69731635
> ;{ )
is that a new meme?
>>
>didn't address the drinking/smoking part
>it's okay for children to dress however they want, and if a hundred of them get raped (not by some tumblrfag but by some paki) then they should continue to dress however they want. We'll focus on policing people's thoughts.
>>
>>69725825
BS because all SJWs are pedophiles... why else would they want to sexualize children (and then project it on men)?
>>
>>69728278
gets BTFO >you are a creep
>>
>>69728640
This shit right here. I know of many people who are STUCK paying for Thor jackass whore children's children.
>Get pregnant have child at 13, 14, 15, 16
>No skills, no drive, no money, no life experience
But you know who does? Mommy and daddy(grammy and grampy) that's who!

Parenting plays a role to. So maybe they all deserve it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.