[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/ la-me-ln-father-accused-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: winning sorrynotsorry.jpg (47 KB, 526x389) Image search: [Google]
winning sorrynotsorry.jpg
47 KB, 526x389
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-father-accused-of-fatally-shooting-son-because-he-was-gay-20160401-story.html

Remind me how Christianity is any different from radical Islam?
>>
>>69724885

our savior was white
>>
The father got in trouble for it rather than having the whole community join in.

Next question.
>>
>>69724933

No, he wasn't..
>>
>>69724885
>father arrested, going to jail for decades if not life

>sandnigger high-fived ,goes on fucking his 9 year old wife

Australia, go fuck a kangaroo's pouch you sweaty fapdancer
>>
>>69724885
In Christian majority countries, the father will get arrested and put into prison for life

In Muslims countries, killing homos is just everyday business.
>>
>>69725202

9-year-old wife thing is a myth, you know that right? they didn't even count years the same way back then, dummy. She was most likely 16-20.
>>
File: 1457456873593.gif (52 KB, 120x89) Image search: [Google]
1457456873593.gif
52 KB, 120x89
Shitpost bait:the thread
I love it when Aussies share their educational knowledge of both shitposting anf bait in a single post. Keep up the good work Kangaroos, it is your job after all.
>>
File: 1457407787197.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457407787197.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>>69724933
>unironically believing jesus was white

It always becomes obvious why Aussies do this after you see the responses.
>>
>>69725390
Maybe he means the imam that fucked his 9yo wife to death and got out paying blood money.
>>
>>69724885
>Neighbors said...
>son apparently had drug issues as well
>mother found dead and apparently dead for a while

Lol the story is still ongoing and developing and of course the kikes in the media are jumping on the MUH GAY OH NOES BIGOT BIGOT HOMOPHOBE REEEEEEEEEEEEE angle.

Fuck damnshitcunts I hate """"""journalism"""""
>>
File: 1457445961808.jpg (2 MB, 2449x1212) Image search: [Google]
1457445961808.jpg
2 MB, 2449x1212
>>69724885
Remind me why you want globalist Cruz or globalist Hillary in the white house office?

Hmmm

Buddhist living with Hindus: No problem
Hindus living with Christians: No problem
Christians living with Shinto: No problem
Shinto living with Confucians: No problem
Confucians living with Baha’is: No problem
Baha’is living with Jews: No problem
Jews living with Atheists: No problem
Anogstics living with atheists: No problem
Any combination of the above: No problem

Muslims living with Buddhist: Problem
Muslims living with Christian:Problem
Muslims living with Hindus: Problem
Muslims living with Shinto’s: Problem
Muslims living with Baha’is: Problem
Muslims living with Jews: Problem
Muslims living with Atheists: Problem
Muslims living with Agnostics:Problem
Muslims living with Muslims: BIG PROBLEM.

Notice a trend here....

Since Islam appeared on Earth as an invention created by Mohammed this has been like that and most likely will continue to be like that.
>>
>>69724885
Trump has owned hundreds of companies.
4 of which have failed.
Anyone who made this image is a fucking retard.
He actually had to list any business and personal life "failures".
This is rather a provo-pic but it still appeals to no-brainer liberals.
>>
christianity is a literal cuck religion. it's all about being the best cuck you can be.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>69724885
PINNNPONNNNN!

Don't mind my shiny red commiemobile! I'm on my way to crush capitalism!

Ps: please donate $3 today!
>>
>>69724885
Fuck you goatfucker sympathizer
>>
>>69726474
Actually Hindus persecute and sometimes kill Christians. It's a serious issue in India right now but the West ignores it because it is profiting with doing business with them and the media hates Christianity.
>>
>>69725390
What? The Hadith, even from Aisha herself, claims Aisha was nine years old. When Muhammad proposed the suggestion, everyone, including her parents, noted that Aisha was a child who still played with dolls. She wasn't 16-20, she was child that other people had to point out.
>>
>>69724885
>Failed
Weren't most of those bought out by other companies, and ended up making him more money?
>>
Turned one million dollars into ten billion. Let's see you do better.
>>
>>69732002
pretty much this.
>>
>>69730513
Yes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.