[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hillary Clinton showed her wild side at an LGBT event at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: mommy.jpg (41 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
41 KB, 635x414
>Hillary Clinton showed her wild side at an LGBT event at SoHo's Capitale, where the presidential wannabe sported a leather jacket, boasted about her Democratic-leading campaign and ran a red light on her way out.
Stars including Rosie O'Donnell, Billie Jean King and former Rep. Barney Frank — celebrating his 76th birthday — were all in the house as Hill went on a roll.

>"She told everyone, 'I have a million more votes than Donald, and oh, by the way, I have 2 1/2 million more than Bernie Sanders!" says an event insider. We're also told that the boo birds came out when guest speakers mentioned Sanders. In recent days, it's Clinton’s campaign that’s complained about the senator from Vermont staying quiet when she’s booed at his rallies. Clinton also boasted about her fashion sense.

>"Don't you love my jacket?" she asked "I thought really hard about what I'd wear tonight being a fashion icon. This is my one and only piece of leather clothing."
>>
>>69723846
Is it true she had to change the campaign motto from "Hillary for president" to "Fighting for us" ?
>>
She's running on having a vagina.

A vagenda. Your democrats seem to be basing everything on who can appear the most progressive.

Honestly your political field this time is pretty damn poor. So is ours, only we don't have a trump, just a load of dire shite.
>>
>>69723846

> LGBT

Fuck trannies.
>>
>>69726585
I do.
>>
File: 1459352971727.gif (408 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459352971727.gif
408 KB, 300x300
>>69723846

dominatrix 6.5/10

I would love to worship her cunt of Molok and stroke my Willy.
>>
File: hillary-carl.jpg (126 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
hillary-carl.jpg
126 KB, 635x414
>>
File: hillary.jpg (136 KB, 973x514) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
136 KB, 973x514
>>69723846
>>
>>69727931

Now, now, let's be fair. Maybe she's evolved on this issue just like all of the others. Truly, if there is justice, the FBI will do the right thing and give us an indictment.
>>
>>69728926
They've already stopped their investigation.
>>
>>69724856
Yeah - just because the Sanders' campaign came up with "he's with us" and her previous slogan of "I'm with her" sounded too egocentric in comparison.

She's so fake it's laughable. I honestly wonder how her supporters manage to trust her at all.
>>
Holy shit she is despicable
How do people not see through her facade
>>
File: Clinton murders.jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
Clinton murders.jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
>>69723846
Yeah haw haw, she's such a rebel!
A woman of the people!

So innocent and fair, swept into politics like a damsel on horseback
>>
Trump has been pro-gay far longer than Clinton.
>>
>>69729130

But why? It was going to be glorious!!
>>
fuck this stupid bitch
>>
>>69731068
Yet the gay community back her to the hilt.

It'd be funny if it weren't so fucking tragic. She is literally the archetypal shape-shifting politician when it comes to social issues and policies. Whatever the opinion polls say, she follows. It takes a special level of delusion not to realise this.
>>
File: Défaite_anglaise_en_Afrique.png (614 KB, 528x697) Image search: [Google]
Défaite_anglaise_en_Afrique.png
614 KB, 528x697
>>69729774
Thank you anon. It's such a pity if she manage to be the nominee. Not that I believe Sanders could do much better at the office (because of organic locking of USA policies) but still I think he could try something really different.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1458102375076.jpg (34 KB, 632x239) Image search: [Google]
1458102375076.jpg
34 KB, 632x239
>>
>>69731940
>the crowd called back with a resounding no.

All 50 of them?
>>
>>69731940
omg. you know she's laughing at how easily she's able to fool her voters with that nonsense. she's actually one of the more redpilled politcians, if you look at things she has said in the past.
>>
>>69723846
Her campaign is one of the most pathetic I have seen and yet she is leading in the democrat primaries. What a joke.
>>
>>69731441
They didnt. The state dept was doing their own internal investigation and the FBI told them to cut that shit out until they were finished. She's still not going to be indicted though, laws dont apply to elites unless every person on earth catches them in the act, and even then its a toss up.
>>
File: okay.gif (516 KB, 220x256) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
516 KB, 220x256
>>69731940
Based Clinton tackling the real issues.
>>
>>69727931

trump used to support universal health care and was completely pro-choice

either both are flip-floppers or people's opinions evolve over time
>>
>>69729130
Negative, Kike 1.

The FBI asked the State Department to BTFO as to not taint their criminal investigation. They're still working on putting that bitch down personally.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-asked-the-state-department-to-stop-investigating-hillary-clintons-emails-2016-4

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/04/02/uh-oh-fbi-tells-state-dept-to-stop-hillary-email-probe-butt-out-we-got-this-324133
>>
>>69732744
Trump has changed his position on health care either for ideological or practical issues. He still seems to care about health care reform however.

As for abortion, he's just outright lying. He has no intention of making it illegal.
>>
File: ¡Yeb!.jpg (2 MB, 2008x2528) Image search: [Google]
¡Yeb!.jpg
2 MB, 2008x2528
>>69732421
She's a shill for whoever will give her money, especially Chinese foreign interests. The Chinese gave her massive amounts of funding back in the 90's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
She also took money from Saudi Arabia into the Clinton Foundation, which she uses as a personal piggy bank. She's vermin.
>>
>>69723846
>makes the point about wearing leather to an event featuring a bunch of dykes

Fucking kek, she's so fake and yet leftists gobble this shit up.
>>
Reminder that Hillary is unironically probably going to win.
>>
File: laughing_crocodiles.png (380 KB, 459x398) Image search: [Google]
laughing_crocodiles.png
380 KB, 459x398
>have a vagina
>win everything in life
>people believe you when you say you're oppressed
>>
>>69723846
>hillary's "wild side" is wearing a leather jacket
topkek
>>
>>69723846
>only niggers and women in the background

Can it possibly get any more cliche
>>
CAN SHE NOT BREAK ANY FUCKING LAWS FOR JUST A DAY? IS THAT REALLY SUCH A TALL ORDER?
>>
Are people still taking her seriously in America?
>>
>>69732744
Pretty sure trump still favors drastic health care reform
He did change his stance on abortion though, presumably after he met Katrina who was a rape babby
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.