[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ become a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: wizard.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
A wizard offers to turn you into a woman. You can even choose what you look like (hair color, bust size, attractiveness in general, etc) and how old you are. However, the change is irreversible.

Will you accept the offer? If you do, what will be the first thing you do as a woman? If you don't, why not?
>>
Yes.

Masturbate.
>>
>>69722493
I would turn myself into Merkel and just fire up the gas chambers, this time the jews won't escape, I'll kill all muslims too.
>>
>>69722493
Lol yes.

Everything I want to do would be so much easier.
>>
>>69722493
We have a lot of wizards on this site, I don't think they are capable of that.
>>
File: evolution wolves.png (446 KB, 498x664) Image search: [Google]
evolution wolves.png
446 KB, 498x664
I'd like to be a woman physically but not mentally. I'm deathly afraid of mental illness and if I'm being frank with you, being a woman is a form of mental illness.

Also it would probably upset my girlfriend (lol)

That aside, I'd love to be a hot chick and just lez it up 24-7. I'd 69 so many other hot chicks. Hnnngh.
>>
Probably not, I don't really like change. But I figure I could be a great politician if I was the fairest maiden in the land desu.
>>
>>69722565
>>69722771
>>69722877
Follow-up question: would you take advantage of the modern "feminist" movement and walk all over men, or will you try to actively subvert the narrative?
>>
>>69723024
>Follow-up question: would you take advantage of the modern "feminist" movement and walk all over men, or will you try to actively subvert the narrative?
I wouldn't actively play the victim card in public but I'd probably take advantage of it. Again I'd be a massive lesbian slut so politics would be on the backburner. My face would be in lezzy muff 24-7-365
>>
>>69722493
>turn you into a woman
No.
Fuck no.
Fuck you.
>choose what you look like (hair color, bust size, attractiveness in general, etc)
>get to choose your every feature
With those qualifiers?
I would choose a physique and physical qualities that would allow me to be the most prolific female athlete of all time and still be rated as 'hot'.
So I would get stupid fucking rich off of endorsements and parlay it into other fields.
>acting
>modeling
>clothing brand (including my own athletic shoe)
>makeup line
>all while dominating men in their own sport and pissing off /pol/ by making feminists orgasm in their pants at just the utterance of my name

Sorry bros.
>>
>>69723254
So you'll become an improved Maria Sharapova?
>>
>>69723024
Wouldn't have to.

I would simply use it to further my current plans. I could easily use the powers of nepotism to get myself a leg up.

Also automatically turning into a 10/10 has obvious advantages even without sucking dick to get ahead.

Also does the wizard give you a female brain that is attracted to men? Otherwise I would just be a lesbian.

Also I have a TG fetish which makes it double rad.
>>
>>69723254
>I would choose a physique and physical qualities that would allow me to be the most prolific female athlete of all time and still be rated as 'hot'.
you have to pick between being mediocre and dominating only females or being hot

sorry dude
>>
>>69722493
Absolutely not, as a man I have much more freedom.
>>
>>69723393
Have the wizard give you super dense ultra efficient muscles like Spiderman or something.
>>
>Can choose attractiveness, age

Sure, that's like decades of extra lifespan and an easier life in general?
>>
>>69722493
Read the John Varley short story "Options"
>>
>>69723485
can we keep our male brains as well?
if so I'm in
>>
>>69722493
I would rather struggle and fight every day than live the soulless existence of a woman.
>>
Yes
Abuse men and take free money
Use the sexist/racist card on liberals
>>
>>69723380
>>69723563
>Also does the wizard give you a female brain that is attracted to men?
He will let you choose.

>>69723509
I'm actually a bit surprised by this thread, I figured there would be more responses like >>69723445
>>69723613
>>
>>69723727
well what the fuck dude, it's a magical hypothetical scenario where there are possibly no downsides

his answer is the only answer if you're talking real life
>>
File: 1399863167675.jpg (520 KB, 1200x1716) Image search: [Google]
1399863167675.jpg
520 KB, 1200x1716
God yes.
>>
>>69722493
Yes.

Look for a nice, Catholic man who's a hard worker and values traditional values, marry him, and let him put five or six kids in me. All I have to do is not fuck other guys and be a half-competent homemaker and I get to live the rest of my life on easy street.

Seriously, I don't get why women are so fucking opposed to life as a mother and homemaker... it's like living life with cheat codes on.
>>
>>69723727
Probably the biggest reason to not do this is that you would become a Lesbian with Gender Dysphoria. But unless you're a very attractive young male this is a very tempting offer if you're answering the question somewhat seriously. A bunch of the no responses are along the lines of "lol no wimmenz r weak".
>>
File: dumbass.png (279 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
279 KB, 500x376
All those who said yes in this thread.
Y'all about to be raped in a dungeon by a smelly wizard.
>>
>>69724610
Ian McKellen is gay so you'll be fine.
>>
>>69724477
>>69723727
And you just eliminated Gender Dysphoria as a potential downside so...

Why wouldn't you do this?
>>
>>69724610
Nothing a swift kick to the balls and a rock to the head won't solve.

No witnesses.
>>
>>69723727
I'm 50 years old.
If I can be 24 again, that's 26 extra years of life,
even if I have to be 24 as a girl....

It'll be a little tricky arranging for certain assets
to be transferable/accessible to my new form,
but it can be done... if my wife won't mind, lol.
>>
obviously... just don't eat like a pig and you will have men begging to work for you while you sit at home
>>
>>69722493
women are essentially biologically programmed to be bluepilled
>>
>>69723359
Better.
I'm considering which sport to dominate.
But to dominate football or basketball I'd have to be an absurdly large framed woman.
So I guess it would have to soccer (yes, international football).
>>69723393
>choose between
OP didn't state as such.

Also:
>age
Damn.
If I could just redo my life as is that's almost enough right there.
>>
>>69722493
It would definitely be easier and more fun, but an easy life leads to shallowness.

It's easy to say "I'd be a woman, but not stupid", but being treated as a woman would MAKE you stupid.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.